Birthdays

6 versus 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyejeong stirred from her sleep and opened her eyes, disturbed due to the strong sun rays passing through the curtains in the room. Her brows are knitted together before she looks at the clock which reads nine am. Hyejeong reaches out and takes her phone by the small table next to her bed.

 

Hyejeong // 9:01AM

Morning, babe. U awake?

 

While waiting for Seolhyun’s reply, Hyejeong walks to Yuna’s bed a few steps from her bed and nudges her, “hey, Yu, wake up.” Hyejeong pushes a few strands of hair out of Yuna’s beautiful face

 

“Hmm… What?” Yuna opens her eyes a little before closing them again.

 

“It’s our special day today, happy birthday, Yuna.” Hyejeong squat down and upon hearing ‘happy birthday’, Yuna opens her eyes fully.

 

“Happy birthday, Hyejeongie.” Yuna smiles and Hyejeong pulls her up. The two brush their teeth together and they didn’t forget to sprinkle water at each other while washing their hands.

 

The girls gather one by one at the dining table for their breakfast and all of them had a smile on their faces, as expected.

 

“Happy birthday!” The six girls shouted while clinking their cups of milk.

 

“Presents, daddy!” Mina the cutie sister stretches her arms out, wanting a present.

 

“Nope, tonight. Be back by six pm okay? We’ll see you tonight. Happy birthday, daddy’s girls.” Their dad gave them kisses on their cheek and goes off to work.

 

“Happy birthday, girls. See you all tonight.” Their mom gave them hugs before leaving as well.

 

The sisters are left to have their breakfasts and Hyejeong was the first to finish, “You guys have any plans?” Hyejeong asks as she brings her plate to the kitchen, glaring at Jimin on the way as the shorter girl places her plate on top of Hyejeong’s.

 

“Yeah, we are all celebrating with our own friends. By the way, I am bringing a friend home tonight.” Yuna says and her sisters gave her a look of dirty smiles.

 

“What? Just a friend.” Yuna gave them a weird look and goes up to her room while trying to keep her smile.

 

“I am bringing Seolhyun home tonight as well.” Hyejeong says.

 

“We know, Hyejeong, we know. It’s as if Seolhyun is our seventh sister and I love it!” Chanmi exclaims while walking up the stairs.

 

Back at the room, Hyejeong grabs her towel and a set of clothes while getting ready to shower when she receives a text message from her girlfriend.

 

Seolhyun // 10:11AM

Hey, good morning, happy birthday baby! I love you so much.

 

Hyejeong // 10:11AM

Thank you ^_^ I love you just as much. I’ll pick you up in twenty alright? 

 

Seolhyun // 10:13AM

Alright. See you! 

 

Hyejeong goes to take a shower with a smile plastered on her face. She hasn’t stop smiling ever since she started dating Seolhyun, which is a good thing of course.

 

 

 

 

“So… Are you getting your sisters any gifts?” Seolhyun asks while walking around in the mall with Hyejeong.

 

“Nope. We have too many of us so we decided to drop the gifts exchange thing. Only our parents will gift us. How ‘bout you? Did you prepare anything for me?” Hyejeong leans in closer to Seolhyun while asking, giving Seolhyun a cheeky smile.

 

“Yes, but not only for you. I prepared gifts for your sisters too.” A proud smile appears from Seolhyun’s face.

 

Hyejeong stops on the track and faces Seolhyun with a serious look, “I don’t need you to give us anything, ok? You’re the best gift that I could ever get. I don’t want you to spend too much money.” Hyejeong taps the tip of Seolhyun’s nose

 

“Don’t worry about the costs, it’s nothing expensive. It’s your first birthday with me and I want to give you something.” 

 

“Ok, fine. I love you.” Hyejeong gives a quick peck on Seolhyun’s lips before continue to shop around.

 

After shopping around in the mall for awhile, Seolhyun reads her watch and realises it’s almost time to go to the place where she had booked an appointment with a few days back. 

 

“Time for some surprises!” Seolhyun drags Hyejeong to a shop whereby it’s more secluded in the mall.

 

“French Girls?” Hyejeong points at the shop name and Seolhyun laughs hysterically.

 

“Yes! I know what you’re thinking, Hye. Don’t worry! We are making our own perfumes!” Seolhyun reveals and Hyejeong hived a sigh of relief. 

 

“Oh thank g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter