Jaegi Story 1- Hard Carry vs Russian Roulette

GOT7 and my Fav pairing story

I write this fic coz first I looked at eng trans Hard Carry last night, I have feeling this song have connected with Russian Roulette. Yeah, game, gambling, bet, deal, something like that. Everytime I felt about this couple they always far from romantic things. But with boyfieable Im Jaebum and little boyish Kang Seugi, they will be perfect couple for my ff. Hope you all like my story.

 

Don’t asked Jaebum and Seulgi how they can have relationship for this long or how they can started dating. They never knew detail all this started. They’ve been friends since 3 month Jaebum as JYP trainee. Oneday Jihyo asked him to accompany her went at SM to hang out with Seulgi, that first they introduced each others. Jaebum and Seulgi have many similar things when trainee days. They love dance class, work hard at vocal class, enjoy music composed lesson, and tried to escape in all English lesson in their agency. They can get along since first time they met. That’s all story about them started.

So how well they as friends or couple?

They got along so well. But they have unique obesesived at each others since trainee days. Jaebum who the one and only child at home and Seulgi maknae at home make they always wanted to win over each others. So, all betting, dealing, gambling they had started. Everything which is public knew now is manipulated or sabotaged by both of them. Let’s check some of thing happened.

Before they had realitionship as couple

Scandal Kyuhyun-Seulgi

That scandal not because Seulgi like Kyuhyun Sunbaenim or Kyuhyun Sunbaenim have crushed with her. The main reasoned Selgi losed gambling with Jaebum at that time. When dream high 2 had audition for main cast, Jaebum have dealed with Seulgi if he passed this audition, he can have anything he wanted from Seulgi. As you all knew, Jaebum won and asked Seulgi to offered the most pupolar sunbae in SM between trainees and it must done at crowded situation. So, the scandal never truth coz Kyuhyun Sunbaenim have girlfriend at that time but that tragedy spread quickly in SM.

Bad Boy Jaebum at Romantic Idol

Jaebum had his reason why rookie group from big three agency accepted vshow with blind date concept. Seulgi predicted correctly that Jaebum debut drama can reached successful as Dream High. Seulgi complained a lot reasoned his drama got rating was Jaebum experienced for love and dating minus and she forced him to accept Romantic Idol. “For Jaebum’s good sake” answered Seulgi at that time. But everything getting worst and Jaebum made bad news and new negative image as bad boy.

Debut-now

Leader Im and Red Velvet debut

Before debut, they had great bet for them had high motivation be idol as soon as possible. Whoever debut first as idol, he/she had 3 wish anything for others. Jaebum won showcase with Jinyoung so they could debut at 2012 as JJ project. Jaebum wishlist for Seulgi:

  1. after one year his debut, he wanted her as his girlfriend.
  2. When Seulgi prepare for her debut, she must rejected agency offered as leader.
  3. In half and a year after Seulgi’s debut, she not allowed to active at solo activity in vshow. If lot offered come to her, she just can picked 2 of them.

Now if people saw Red Velvet at one of episode in Weekly Idol, Seulgi and Wendy more known as unemployed member and why Seulgi had the longest trainee in RV but just as member, that all because Im Jaebum.

Seulgi never called Jaebum Oppa for all her life

From first time they meet, Seulgi never called Jaebum as Oppa. First time in awkward moment she always said “Jaebum-ssi”. Till know they’ve been dating but for her, calling Jaebum as Oppa was her nightmare.  Oneday, Jackson protested at Jaebum why she could called him by named which was he couldn’t. Jaebum treated Jackson that his pic in JB’s gadget will be spreaded at SNS. Jackson just tried to sneak chance to banmal when camera on.

Most unromantic and no jam couple in GOT7 and Red Velvet which made other members excited to gave both of them trouble.

After practice and raheseal for SBS Gayo Daejun 2014

Jaebum and Seulgi practiced too hard for this stage. They more tensed and y in move when both of them dance together. Others member just amazed with both of them. If it about music, dance and sing they seems borned as match made in heaven.

“Kang Seulgi, SBS PDnim called me that you will couple with Jackson”, Irine cut them in the middle of dance.

“Ah, arraso unnie.”

“Why you don’t complain, Seulgi?”

“Me okay with all. Jaebum didn’t seem worry at all.”

“Hyung, if you are not jealous. I will more brutal at stage. I will more closer than you think.”

“So I will give you kick at ur and punch your stomatch if you more than normal, Wang Jackson.”

“I never worry and jealous Seulgi with everyone even its better than me. She wont interested in them. For Jackson, you can asked Seulgi who’s better between me and you?”

“Sseulbear, which one who is better? Me or Jaebum?”

“You better from Jaebum of course.”

Jackson smile happily.

“But I just choose Jaebum for my boyfriend. I don’t like guy better than me a lot but I don’t like guy less than me in everythings. Can you handle me? If you can handle me for long time like him, you can pass as my boyfriend.”

All GOT7 and Red Velvet whose watched their argued explode their laugh at same time. Yeah, no one could handle Seulgi for long time like Jaebum did and no one could temperament Jaebum for long time like Seulgi did. See? They just match made in heaven.

Seulgi and her first solo apperanced at Radio Star

“Hyung, Seulgi will attend Radio Star which is Kyuhyun sunbaenim as host! I heard they will be talked about their love line.”

Jaebum just continued his therapy without say anything. His face didn’t show that he jealous at all.

“You are not worrying at her hyung?”

“ani. I know it and I advised her to made more scandalous in radio star”

Jackson gave up made Jaebum expressed his loved for now.

Red Velvet and GOT7’s comeback

“Jaebum-ah, finally Russian Roulette will release soon. It had been long since I practice for this.” Seulgi looked tired at GOT7’s living room dorm now. She leaned her head at his shoulder. Jaebum looked at her, he took off her blue snap, give her his small towel to wipe her sweat *no, he won’t help her to wipe the sweat*. Then he continued to remember his part at his comeback.

“Noona, wasso. Hwaiting for comeback.”, Youngjae came with Coco in his arms.

“Gomawoo, how bout you guys? What’s single for album?”

“Hard Carry noona. That’s title. Jaebum hyung seem can’t lent you the lyrics for now. You can read mine for now.”

Seulgi read the song carefully. She realized the lyrics just to show off in her opinion.

“So, who is the ace in this song means?”, asked Seulgi.

“Na ya. Neo molla? I’m always the best at game esp if its battle with you, Bear…”

“Are you kidding me? heol… just in ur dream Im Jaebum.”

“Sseul, I think Russian Roulette is suit for you.”, Jinyoung suddenly came with ramyeon he stole from Mark’s stock.

“Of course, gomawoo Jinyuoung-ah.”, she stole Jinyoung’s ramyeon coz she is too hungry for now.

“Noona, you are on diet. Aren’t you?”

“Youngjae-ah, you make me remember about it! ARGH…. Jinjja…”, Seulgi runned at Jaebum-Jackson’s room and pick one set of Jaebum’s clothes and went to bathroom to bath.

“Honestly, hyung. I had no idea why our agency and her agency make comeback ssong like that? That suitable for you and Seulgi. You guys always compete in almost everything.”, Jinyoung made his confessed about this comeback.

“Have you realize about that or not hyung?”, asked Youngjae.

“I know since first JYP PDnim gave us this song and when she let me hear her song when her trainee days. But I hate gave her compliment and praise. So let it be. Just pretend that I know anything. Both of you must keep this secret or you guys death soon”, Jaebum treated her dongsaengdeul.

Jinyoung and Youngjae nodded, they never understand why both of them can be couple till know. Just God, Jaebum and Seulgi knew the answer.

 

 

Note. Sorry if my ending for this story is so . I wanna write about Jaegi. My mood increase and I excited to make story about them but in the middle I realized that I don’t know how to end this oneshoot. But I still hope you guys like this story. Thank for reading^^