2young- Must Move On Club

GOT7 and my Fav pairing story

“Ige Mwoya? Must Move On Club? Why Jackson give this tshirt to me and Jinyoung Hyung?”

“This is our decision for both of you at your birthday. Guys, stop being sentimental boys for now! You deservers to be happy too, arraso?”, Jaebum said when he read his fav book.

“Youngjae-ah, Suzy now happy with Minho-hyung. Don’t you think this time you must finish all your broken heart songs?”, Seulgi asked.

“and Jinyoung Oppa, stop acted like prince who never hurted by your love story. It’s time to open your heart for other girl. Someone who I know has crush on you for long time, Oppa. She is good girl, you should gave her chance.”, Nayeon who learned cooked with Wendy finally said something too.

Jinyoung and Youngjae just stunned coz of theirs nagged. How can people around them finally protested coz their sentimental acted.

“We agreed to makes both of you move on with this plan. Both of you if don’t have schedule must wear this tshirt till both of you can say goodbye and back like usual again. If you break the rules, we will say straightforward to the girls. How?”, Jackson said with all people nodded.

“Ok, just give me one week. I will finish all these.”, Jinyoung agreed.

“Jinyoung hyung jinjja? How about me? I rarely met her, in our company too hyung.”, Youngjae said anxiously.

“Youngjae-sshi, Hwaiting! Tell me if you can solve this problem. I will give you gift as support award”, Joy cheered her same age friend.

 

One day after red carpet movie festival

Jinyoung POV

She very pretty, as if she was in spotlight. My hand trumbled a lot. But I must confessed all now. I must solve my heart problem. Now or never and I must got embarrassed all the time coz my cowards. Be brave Nyoung-ah!

I grabbed her hand and make excuse to her manager to say something privately at her just short time and accompanied her at her dorm. Now here we are, sit at bench in the park near her dorm.

“Bomi-sshi, I want end all this. End all myself problem which is about you. Honestly, article wrote about you was right. I have felling for you, for along time since we have project Mr.Chu together. I admired you so much. But for some reason, I don’t think I’ll be best man for you. When you decided joined we got married, I hurted so much till I cant described till now. My mind was gone. Other of my heart wont denial this but other side I wanna see ur happiness. I tried saw every episode, I realized one thing. He can make you happy more than I can promise. How he treat you, how your acted. I think for now I really let you go. Thank for being my inspiration and my peot for more than 3 years, Bomi-sshi.”, I got up from bench, bow at her and offered my hand to shake with her.

She got up and shaked my hands. Her eyes were shining with tears and she tried hard to give best smile for me. stay strong, Nyoung-ah! Don’t looked coward in front of her for the last time.

After I escorted her till in front of her door, I bowed at her and go home without turned back at her again. I cried a lot. This is my last tears. Please, let me exploded my feeling for the last time about her. For last time.

 

Someday in JYP building

Youngjae POV

When I make some ramyeon at pantry, I saw Suzy noona walked forward me. She greeted me first with her beautifull smile. It always make me blushed so hard, but why for now I haven’t felt like that again? Then when she makes coffee, her phone rang.

“bogoshippo, Minho Oppa! When you go back Seoul?”

Suddenly I felt something stab my heart. I remember when I sneak peak last month I saw she cried a lot after have fought with Minho hyungnim. Now she really happy with him. I never seen her can dressed up so good till she dated him. Her make up made her more shine than first I seen her. At conclusion, I realized she lived happier and better since met him. The fact that I want ignore all the time. I must grow up be cool man, like Bambam always said with we can saw her happiness n we enjoyed our life like before we have falling love wih someone.

“Noonim, I wanna tell you the truth. I will let my feeling for you go, coz I wanna find my other happiness too. I must be lie if I gave my bless for you n Minho hyungnim. but at the time goes now, I really happy you’ve better life cos of him. So noonim, I will stop my fanboy life at you. Hehehehe… be happy with Minho hyungnim, Suzy Noona!”

Suzy noona give her smile, the most sincerely smile I ever had from her. Suddenly she give me her hug. Tight.

“Youngjae-ah, I just can say thank you for everything you had done to me. Mianhe coz I can’t reply all esp your feeling. You always be my best dongsaeng in here. Gomawoong, nomu chinshimuro…”

For some reason, I felt so light now. My burden has gone. Maybe it the best for us. For me.

One day in GOT7 dorm

Wendy brought so much bag with some helped from Seulgi.

“What is this, Wan-ah? Why you must asked helped at Seulgi too? Why you don’t call me to helped you?”, Mark asked his girlfriend with worry.

“This is my cake for celebrate Jinyoung n Youngjae success to handle their ego for now. Lets party tonight!”, Wendy said excited.

Seulgi gave one box present for Youngjae.

“This is from Sooyoung. She said congrats for your brave move. This gift she has prepared for long time ago coz she said you will love it.”

Youngjae openend it, wireless mic for neorebang which is he want for long time. He only laugh loud when grab that mic.

“Sseul noona, please tell her how thankfull me coz I love her gift.”

“How your feeling now, Jinyoung-ah, Youngjae-ah?”

“It hard for 1st jaebum hyung, but now I feel so free.”

“Nado”

Jackson gave advise at both of them.

“So… its time to let someone come to your heart guys. Don’t be stubborn again like before, ok?”. He gave them winked.

They just responed with smile.

Fin

Epilogue *very short scene*

At backstage cb GOT7

Someone knocked the waiting room. Mark opened the door, he was surprised saw hoobaedeul came shyly with a bucket of flower in her arms.

“anyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim. My name is Eunchan. I just want greet and give this flower to Youngjae subaenim.”

“oh, okay. Wait… youngjae-ah, someone want to meet you.”

“Nugu, hyung?”

“Your secret admirer”

All member GOT7 shocked, they’ve got silent n hide so well to sneak peak at Youngjae.

Youngjae came at Eunchan, her cheek got redder than before.

“Youngjae sunbaenim, congrats for your comeback. This flower for you. Hwaiting. Annyeonghaseyo.”

She left as fast as she talked to him. Youngjae received the bucket and he saw note at the flower.

“Youngjae sunbaenim, I love your voice. Your voice is so nice. I always enjoy all your perform and music from debut. Hwaiting sunbaenim! Youngjae sunbaenim jjang!!!! J

GOT7 memberdeul coz finally his secret admirer appeared. But youngjae don’t feel annoy at all. He just got blank.

It is me? Really?

 

One month after be mc inkigayo

Jinyoung POV

“Jinyoung hyung, can’t you realized at all? Jisoo noona have crush at you since she knew you from Nayeon noona.”

“Don’t make scandal here, Bammah.”

“If you wont believe me, you must try this : please pay attention at her more when both of you mc together. You can start from this morning recording.”

After reheseal at inkigayo

“So, tell me the truth Jisoo-ah, why you always looked at me like that?”

“You really memerizing, don’t you? I always feel so amazed when I looked at you. Really Wangjangnim vibe.”

“Only that? no other reason?”

“can’t you just broke our line as work patner? I wanna got close with you. Like Lisa n Bambam…”

“But they’re childhood friends”

“or like you with Jackson? Coz I want get closer to you like I’ve done with Doyoungie.”

“Heum…. Arraso…”

“gomawoo, Jinyoung-ah! Jinjja…”, Jisoo gave hug at Jinyoung for 1st time for long time she waited this time comes.

And this time, he gave her best hug he have as good friend.

Yeah, for now good friend is best for them.