Gyeomri Story 1-45.7cm

GOT7 and my Fav pairing story

Note: I wrote this ff inspirated by how much Baby Giant had obsession with “Oppa” thing. Then I remember I ever watched Park Bogum and Irene perform with this song and I’ve seen it with eng trans in this song. I knew this song originally 45.7cm sung by Yoo Seungwoo coz before I’ve watched Bogum and Irene video, I listened this song a lot. I think it will be suit with story about duo baby magnae in GOT7 and Red Velvet, Yugyeom and Yeri. So, I hope you all can enjoyed my ff :D

Recording realgot7

What do you want from us to you, Baby Giant?-one of ahgase asked in their Q&A in SNS.

I wanna all ahgase call me Oppa, coz almost our ahgase-beun are noonadeul, I wanna feel how to be Oppa-answered Yugyeom as replied.

Some interviews

“Other about GOT7, what your obsession lately? Especially which effect people around you.”

“I wanna younger call me Oppa. Coz almost ahgase older than me and I always younger in people around me. I wanna prove people I can be Oppa too, who can take care and protect younger ones. I’ll show memberdeul that I’m grow up now.”

At The Show MC waiting room

Zhoumi oppa, ur birthday is coming near. What's ur wish?

Me? Just stay healthly, happy and can be better and better... also... I wanna have date... it's okay if it just blind date thing. When I looked at you two, I think I'm so old now. Hahaha... What about you guys? What do you want for this year? Yerin, between you twi, who elder?

Me, oppa. I'm noona to Yugyeom. I just hope Gfriend will get better award and more success than before.

She's 96liner and I'm 97liner hyungnim. Me younger half years than Bambam.

Jinjja??? But it seem not like that.

Yeah, almost all people around us thought Bambam maknae and me as hyung. Ahgase called me baby giant.

Ah... kureukuna... what ur wish for this year Yugyeom?

I wish I can be Oppa. Coz almost girls around me is older than me.

I hope ur wish can be true soon, Yugyeom-ssi. Hwaiting!

Thank you, Yerin-ssi.

At M! Countdown

For Yugyeom, it always be so boring for him if GOT7 had comeback at same time with Red Velvet, especially in M!Countdown. He would be feel so lonely in GOT7's waiting room although just Jinyoung and Bambam went to meet their fav hyungnim-Key and Jungshin-, because others always busy with their patner like before. Youngjae only focus at his game so he totally ignore Baby Giant now. Jackson had big fight on his Facetime now, of course with his bestfriend, Youngji. Yugyeom didn't interest at all with their fight. Yugyeom looked at others memberdeul. He felt so envy and more lonely now. Mark with his Sweet things with Wendy. They always date with multilanguage; Korea, bit Japanese, bit Spanish and Portugish, but almost all in English. Yugyeom always feel like watched romantic hollywood movie if he looked how Mark and Wendy dated. Other side, Jaebum and Seulgi discussed about some music and made dance from that music. Honestly, Yugyeom always enjoy to join Jaebum and Seulgi's topic coz he loves dance so much. But last time he tried to join their unique date, Jaebum gave him hidden camera punishment which was recorded as GOT7ing episode. So from now he decided to not disturb what the leader belong to. If he wanna alive longer in GOT7.

Yugyeom so boring now, he sat at sofa and looked dances videos at his ipad. Suddenly Maknae in Red Velvet came. She looked so confuse right now. Wendy ordered her to sat next to Yugyeom. Yeri who first time allowed to join her unniedeul met their partner crime felt dizzy now. Her unnideul seemed very busy with their boyfriend. She turned at her side and realized Yugyeom so focused with his Ipad. Yeri as hoobae knew manner gave formal greeting at Yugyeom.

"Jogiyo, annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim. Happiness... Red Velvet magnae Yeri imnida. Kim Yerim" she gave bow at Yugyeom.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo. Come on get it! Got7! GOT7 magnae Kim Yugyeom imnida", Yugyeom replied her greeting.

"Mian if I distracted you sunbaenim, I came here coz in our waiting room anyone and Seulgi unnie asked me to come here."

"Ah, its okay. I'm not distrub at all."

"Honestly, I'm your fan Yugyeom sunbaenim. I saw your perform at stage. You very cool."

"Jinjjayo? Don't liar to me, Yeri-ssi"

"She is your fangirl, Yugyeom-ah! She always watched fancam which was just Kim Yugyeom focus. She will show her excitement and yell loudly when ur solo part appeared in stage.", Wendy tried to magnae.

Yeri just blushed coz her unnie opened one of her little secret for this Baby Giant Magnae of GOT7.

"Lately, she more like stalker than ur fangirl, Yugyeom-ah. Not only your perform, but ur schedule she knew. Her hobby now is observed ur post in SNS."

"Yah, Sseul unnie! Neo jinjja... nomue..."

Now not only Yeri felt so embarrassed, but Yugyeom too. He just not believed. She is Red Velvet magnae, her noonadeul always protected and took care at her very well thats why in the past Wendy noona and Seulgi noona said they won't Yeri hurt by strangers. Now both of them couldn't hide their shyness. Their face so red now.

"Btw, both of you was in same school, right? Yerim-ah, I knew you study at Hanlim now" Mark added

"I knew her at orientation day last years. But I afraid to make friend with her. Seulgi noona and Wendy noona always said will made guy who wanna got close with her in hospital as patient." Yugyeom finally spoke up.

"Didn't you knew how excited her can entered same school with you? She always talked about you if she met or saw you at school!"Seulgi more magnae.

"Jinjja, hajima unnie! Jwosonghamnida, Yugyeom Sunbaenim. Unnideul like made some prank at me like this"

"Yerim-ah, why you called him sunbaenim? You always called us oppa. Why you don't try call him oppa,too? Yugyeom-ah, this is best chance me and all her unnideul give as present for youd Coming Age day. You must be grateful to us." Jaebum said.

I'm doom now. Body please don't make some obvious react for now.

"May I? Can I call you Yugyeommie Oppa?"

"It's sound so good for me. Na gwencana but I hope you don't feel burden now."

"Honestly I prefer call you Oppa and I like if you call me Yerim, like other oppadeul called me", Yeri gave her bright and aegyo without her realized.

Yugyeom just smile as responed. He tried to be cool and chic as good as he could. Then he continued his dance video recording. Without he realized, Yeri tried to get closer at him, curious what he watched. Both of them too focused at video now.

After watched his video practiced, he put his earphone on his ears to try make some lyrics, Mark gave him a lot of demo music without lyric and asked him to make some lyrics from Mark’s demo.

“Oppa, igo mwoji?”

“aahh, this is some demo from Mark hyung. He asked some help for make lyric from his demo.”

“Can I listen too? Mark Oppa!!! Can I listen it too?”

“Sure, Yerim-ah! Maybe you can help me and Yugyeom too. We need brilliant idea to brilliant words in my song”, Mark advised to Yeri.

Yugyeom and Yeri shared earphone together, it’s not take to long for them to can shared much ideas in Mark’s demo, without they realized, their conversation so loud made others all focused at them.

“Ya, Kim aegideul!”, Seulgi yell at both of them.

Yeri and Yugyeom turned at Seulgi, with their innocent face. Coz of their expression, Seulgi can’t angry with them and she couldn’t continued her complained.

“I knew both of you so excited right now, but can you guys control ur noise please? Our side room were belong to sunbaenim. We must have some manner, arraso, Kim aegideul?”, Wendy explained at them.

“Arraso unnie…”

“Arraso noona…”

Yugyeom and Yeri continued their discussion with lower voice. They too focused to make good lyric right now so without they realized, they comfortable with each other and they’ve talked with banmal.

“Yerim-ah, if in this melody I make line ike this, otte?”

“It’s too cheesy Oppa, you must make more chic and cool…”

“Yerim-ah, I’m not Jeabum hyung. I can’t got that feel…”  Yugyeom look so upset now.

“Hwanaeso, oppa? Mian…”

“Ani, an hwanaeso…”

“But you look like so upset right now”

“Aniya, let’s focus on lyric now”

“Oppa, look at me now”

“Shiro, we must finished it so we can move on other demo”

“I’m right. You angry at me right now. Mian~~~ jinjja~~~~ aing” Yeri begged with all her have. Her best aegyo showed off without her realized.

Yugyeom looked at Yeri and got spechless. He felt so shocked now. He knew Yeri is the best for cuteness thingy. Seulgi noona and Wendy noona talked about it too often at him coz his hyngdeu always want he show his aegyo but failed. His ear and face turned red now. But he endure with his cool expression as har as he can.

Her unniedeul and oppadeul looked so amazed with both of them. How can in three hours they knew each other they seem comfortable and close as much as sibling? They are too cute and innocent to be truth.

"Ya, ya, ya! Yeudera... Both off you, go to cafe across this building, buy us our favorite drink. All of us, GOT7 and Red Velvet. For our peace live in waiting room, you guys can make lyric at the cafe. Comeback if you feel tired make lyrics. Don't forget to draw line if you wont got punch from us. Its all for the best. I think you still minor. Yerim, too."

“I won’t hear both of you got trouble or dispatch make scandal about both of you, esp Yerim-ah, you are still our baby. Arraso?”, Wendy give lot advised for them.

“Yugyeom Tuan, coz you’re part of Tuan family, can you protect Yerim?”

“Yaaa… Mark oppa! I’m not baby anymore.”, Yeri protested at Mark.

“But for us, you always our baby one. If Joohyun unnie knew……”

“Nae~”, Yeri cut Wendy and Seulgi coz she knew she can’t win over this.

Yugyeom and Yeri responed with deep sigh, they realized, how far they proved they are adult enough for handle theirself, in their hyungdeul and unniedeul, they’d always treat like baby one. Yugyeom take his fav jacket and wear the hoodie for safety coz Yeri didn’t wear anything which is can protect her face. Yeri brought their note and checked when they’re walked side by side. On the way at café, too much people in this building. Yeri looked so lost and almost fell cozof heptic situation. Yugyeom realized that and decided to put his arm around her shoulder to protect her tiny body. Thanks to Yugyeom’s giant body, she felt secure now.

At café

“Ice Americano 4, caramel machiatto 3, capucino 3, ice choco shake 1, Yerim-ah what do you wanna for now?”

“Ice strawberry milkshake and bread.”

“Which one do you like?”

“I wanna this one and that one oppa.”

They sat at corner which is they thought is safe for them discussed comfortable.

Yugyeom and Yeri enjoyed with their ‘task’, without they realized, they became closer than before. They could teased each others, high five, mess each others hairs, etc.

After they’ve finished 3 demo songs they decided to go back at waiting room. But for Yeri’s sake, Yugyeom put his jacket at her and helped her weared the hoodies. He put his arm around her shoulder, again and they’ve walked side by side. Luckyly, people didn’t recognized them as kids from SM and JYP.

At waiting room,

They didn’t realized how close they have at that time. Yugyeom still put his arm on her shoulder and Yeri grabbed Yugyeom’s waist.

“Ya! Both of you!!!!!”, Seulgi and Wendy yelled at the same time.

“How can both of you hug each other tight like that?”, Mark asked them and gave wink as teased their babies magnae. He only their older who cool with all these. LA boy never complain coz he always prefer peace life.

Yugyeom and Yeri looked each other, they’ve just realized what happened. They loosed their hug quickly. Yugyeom become so red, he starched his nape. Yeri just looked down coz she couldn’t look at her oppadeul and unnideul.

“Ya, Kim Yerim! Ireona bwa! You must received punishment from us. You promise us before you went out, isn’t it?”

Yeri step forward carefully, she knew it would happened, her life would be bad in dorm afterthis. Suddenly she felt someone grabed her wrist and pulled her in the someone’s back. When she looked up, she saw Yugyeom tried to defend her in front of hyungdeul and noonadeul and protected her.

“Noonadeul, Can you guys not scold Yerim? On the way back in this waiting room, it so chaos and she looked so scared coz we met gang fight. We only want arrive in this room safely. No other intentions.”

Yeri too scared with her unnideul know just nodded with everything Yugyeom tried clear.

Yugyeom tried to protect Yeri and looked at Seulgi and Wendy bravely, he really want proved them that Yeri did anything wrong and trouble.

Seulgi and Wendy just responded with deep sighed. It never happened when Yeri spent together with Bambam, yeah Bambam is good kid, but he still scared if all RV’s noona line scolded them.

 This time has coming.

Seulgi and Wendy realized one day their maknae will have someone who looked like her “Oppa” but he wasn’t, more than friend but they’re not dating too. Seulgi and Wendy just not expected it’d come this quickly.

They’ve not supposed the one is Kim Yugyeom, their partner crime babies.

JB knew it would be happened if he and memberdeul granted his wish-to-be-obbsession, before he decided to let Yugyeom met Yeri, he need long conversation with all hyung line and others RV’s memberdeul. Irine and Seulgi disagreed at first but Mark encouraged and promised them that he’ll be Yugyeom’s guarantee.

“Yugyeom, I know you want defend her. But its our family problem, you have no right to involve all these.”

“Can you just promise me to not nag, yell or scold her Sseul noona? Wendy noona too? Coz if she needs receive punishment, I must get too.”

“Maybe me and Sseul can promise, but we doubt Irine unnie. She so worried about all things. We never beat all she said.”

Suddenly Joy came at GOT7’s waiting room.

“Where is Yerim, Jaebum oppa?”

He pointed at Yeri who stood behind Yugyeom. Joy grabbed Yeri and dragged her. Seulgi and Wendy feel confused just followed Joy and Yeri.

Yugyeom didn’t expect it will be great chaos like this.

Night at GOT7’s dorm

“Gyeom-ah! Come here, I wanna tell you something important”

“Wae hyung?”

“Yerim got trouble from Irine noona, Irine noona get asked both of you for having date in café this afternoon from some staff in boardcast.”

“Hyung, you know the truth right? Wendy noona too?”

“Yeah, but you know maknae. Yerim always have bad things from others. She most hate in RV coz she is rookie after their debut. So staff not talk bad about you, but they’ve to her. Poor her…”

“I felt so guilty now hyung… ottokhae?”

“Call her, like usually ‘Oppa’ done”

“But I haven’t her number.”

“You know, this time like this you must gratefull have Bambam as our member.”

Yugyeom look for Bambam. Hope he can call her as soon as possible.

At RV’s dorm

After big fight with Irine, Yeri decided to lock herself at her room. She crying so loud, she upset her unnie coz didn’t believe with Seulgi and Wendy explanation. Suddenly her phone rang so loud. Anonym? Haters again?

Annyeong, I’m Yugyeom oppa. This is my number. Please pick up my phone or I’ll come in you dorm now.

I think its from stalker oppa. Okay I will.

“Yoboseyo, Yerim-ah…”

“Yoboseyo oppa”

“Are you crying now? Are you okay? Mianhae… its all coz of me”

“aniya, oppa… kwencanha, jinjja”

“would you mind if I video call you now? Im so worry now.”

“Andwe! Just call me like this.”

“Wae? Ur unniedeul will angry with you if you accept my video call?”

“Ani, keunyang… I look so messy now and I wont let you know my ugly face”

“Yerim-ah, you always adorable, cute and pretty just the way you are…”

Yeri got blushed now, lucky her reject his offered to video call.

Yugyeom got red in his face and ear after he said like that, his body feel warm now.

Yugyeom avoid his body reacted and back to his focused. To make Yeri feel better. He tried told her some anecdote, silly things happened in GOT7, till imitate character sound like minion. Thanks to Yugyeom, Yeri laugh easily and forget her big fought with Irine unnie.

“So… what time is it? I’m okay for long conversation like this coz I have any schedule tomorrow  but I think you have oppa. Do you feel tired?”

“Tomorrow I haven’t, I’m not tired at all. But I think you right. Kkkk”

……………

“Oppa…”

“Ne?”

“Nomu gomawo, for today. I know you are good guy but I don’t know you will done something like today. Yugyeom oppa jjang!*with full of aegyo*”

Yugyeom’s body reacted again. His heart beat faster, his whole body felt hot although he was in his AC room and the AC turn on since they back dorm.

Silent again

“Oppa. Are you there?”

“Yeah Yerim-ah… I’m here.”

“Can I asked you something oppa?”

“What is that?”

“Sing lullaby for me please… I know you have great voice. Just sing anysong for me till I sleep. Usually Irine unnie will sing lullaby for me before I sleep but coz I’m still upset with her I can’t asked her. Can you help me?”

“Arraso….” Yugyeom started sang lullaby for her.

After the song end, he can heard soft breath from her.

“Yerim-ah…. Are you there?”

She didn’t answer. She must be sleep now he thought.

“Jaljayo, Yerim… Good night…” he said softly and he turn off his phone.

“Yugyeom-ah~ all oppa not treat their dongsaeng like that you know~~~ all oppa never got nervous and blushed coz aegyo by their dongsaeng too”, Bambam suddenly coz Bambam listened all their conversation in phone. Its not his intentionally sneak peak, but coz its his room too.

Ah, ! Why I don’t realize Bambam at here?

 

 

 

P.S. Yeah guys... finally I finished this ff. sorry for long update, I have final exam and so busy for my graduation. this story I write since long time but I can finished today. hope you guys like it.