Video Call-Bamlisa

GOT7 and my Fav pairing story

Main Cast: Bamlisa

genre drabble

"Lisa-yah, you wont tell him about ur cb soon really???", Jisoo asked her for last time in this week.

"You told Jinyoung oppa to keep secret about it, Jichu onnie..."

"I asked him not to tell him. but why?"

"Heum... Coz I wont, Onnie. He really excited to tell me his video everynight in the middle his busy sched for World tour. I just cant missed his story even it only one part."

"Seolma... Ur panda eyes in these days coz you have video called with him in the late night. Ya, Lisa! You must be crazy. our cb is soon n ur health is no.1"

"Kkkk... mianhe onnie... I promise I cant make our cb in trouble coz of this."

"You really miss him, right???"

Lisa didnt reply. She just left Jisoo with her poker face.

 

"P'Lisa... Now I must to edited video about my kids... they now really ignore me when Mark came to visit in my home. But they climbed their cat tower well now."

"Really??? They have tasted of man now... They knew the best visual their his Dad"

"P~~ I'm facetiming you coz I want you in my side... but you defend my kids."

"Sorry Bammie I just tell the fact"

"Now I regret my decision to vidcall you this night"

Lisa just grinned. Bambam can be this childish sometimes which is made her more ease with her daily life as idol.

"Okai, P. I must end this vid. I wont wake up late tomorrow, bye..."

 

 

 

"Bammie, my mv now release. You must watch it right now. Gogo!!!"

"Im not in mood right now. You betrayed me with I know ur cb is the last person in my group. LAST PERSON. How can you treat me like that?!?!"

Lisa got shocked. She unexpected Bambam would mad at her. But in other second...

"Gotcha! You got caught P'! Hahaha... of course I watched ur mv coz Jinyoung hyung cant kept his mouth shut. Next time dont keep ur secret with him, okay?"

"I thought you will be angry at me"

"P'Lisa, I cant mad of you. You know it well, isnt it? Btw, thank you so much P"

"For what?"

"For still try by my side. for answer my vidcall in ur busy time. For worrying me n try to make me forget all haters comment in my sns. Thank You P'Lalice"

"....."

"...."

"Okay, I really sleepy right now so I will end it. Night Bammie"

click.

How can puberty make him looked like guy now!-Lisa thought after tonight vidcall.

 

 

In the BLACKPINK's dorm. After KBS radio sched. many thing happened in one time which is so mess for the group. Jennie fanboy still wont accept Lisa's fanservise acted at Radio Live. So many harsh comment attacked Lisa in SNS. Her mood so worst now, she was mumbling her regret acted all the time since on the way from Radio till now. She locked herself in the bedroom till Jennie tried to knock n apologized at Lisa.

"It's Okai Onnie, I must be so dumb at that time. I should understand they wanna talked to you. Not me."

"No, Lisa-yah. My fans have no right to talk harsh to you like that. Jinjja mianhe."

"Its not ur fault onnie, jinjja. But can you give me time alone, I wanna get a walk alone now for make my mood better. Can you help me please???"

"Okay, fine. but dont be so long, I cant handle all by myself as much as you wish."

"Gomawo, Jennie Onnie."

 

 

In the park.

Lisa cried out loud alone. Fortunatelly the park near their dorm is so quite in the late night like now. After 15 minutes she was crying, her phone rang so loud. It's Bambam. More than 7 misscall until Bambam forced her if his called didnt got answer. He will really mad at her. the 8th calls finally she answered his vidcall.

"Hei P' why your video is only shoes now. I wanna see your face, P'Lalice!"

"...."

"P' its okay if you arent on make up. we always video call with bareface, okay?"

"...."

"Are you mad of me? You wont talk at all. Fine. I wont end this call until you say something to me"

"...."

"...."

"..."

Lisa saw a pair of shoes in front of her, she felt someone her hair. This familiar feeling... Its always him. She looked at him, her tears flowed more than before without her realized. Then he sat beside her n tried wipe her tears in the cheeks. His face came closer at her.

"Its okay. I'm here now."

"I'm so fool, Bam-ah! How cant Im not understand they only look at Jennie onnie. She always better than me so she more love by blink than me."

He hug her tight, tried to calm her. She hugged him tigher n pour all her sadness at him.

"I know Im not deserves all love by fans as much as Jennie onnie, Bam-ah. But that all comments.."

"I know"

"..."

"I'll give you more times to stay like this untill you feel better."

15 minutes later...

"Okai. I feel better now. You can release this hug"

Bambam let her go from his arms bu he pull her to lean on his shoulder n interwined her hand with him.

"So, for now. Let me say something but You cant interupt me until I finish. Deal?"

She nodded n closed her eyes. So, this is feeling home.

"Haters always be there, for you to be attacked. One you must remember, they cant stole ur happiness esp ur smile. Everyone deserves received all love at people around them. Without exception. Last, Love is not for compare with other. You cant compare love for other member with for urself. So, Lalice. You deserves to be love. Yoi deserves to be happy with fans too. Not exception, ok?"

"Thank, Bam-ah"

"Next time, dont be upset coz of fan please. You are normal people, they does. People can be kind n cruel at the same time. You will be better girl if you can handle all time by time."

He finished his advised, he heard soft snore from her. He checked her. She really sleep now.

He deep sighed. She must be really tired coz of her cried a moment ago. He carried her bridal style to her dorm. Luckyly, this is late night no one in the park n all street at BP's dorm.

Blackpink's dorm

Knock,knock,knock.

Rose opened the door, she very surprise with the guest.

"Bambam-ssi, what are.... Lili really sleep???"

"Hi, Rose-ssi. Sorry I cant bow you properly n yes, she really in the deep sleep. I think she really tired today till on the way till here I've been carrying her, she never got surprise or wake up at all."

"You can go to our room at right of this living room n put her off at her bed which is the white blanket at there."

"Sure. Excuse me I must go to girls bedroom."

"Its okay, Bam-ssi."

After put Lisa on the bed.

"Sorry Jisoo noona, Jennie noona, n Rose-ssi I visit at the late night"

"No problem, Bam-ah. We really gratefull you can make her mood stable till her can sleep like that."

"I must go back at my apartement now. I had sched this morning. Bye. Annyeongigaseyo."

"Nyongan, Bammie. Be careful at paparazzi please."

Bambam bowed them properly n decided to go home.

 

 

 

I miss you, Lalice but I wish nest time I meet you, I can see your cheer up mood like everyday we've on video call.