Markdy story 1- Behind the song “Something Good”

GOT7 and my Fav pairing story

At Dorm

Yugyeom and Bambam were watch their perform on youtube and read the comment from ahgase. Their reaction over fans comment too good, maybe sometimes he can beat Park actor at gave reaction for things. After enjoy Fly, Homerun, See the light, and last they watched and read comment on Something Good’s perform. Ahgase almost all said same, this song is so sweet, make them excited to feel dating, romantic, and some of them curious how can Jaebum made this song.

“Btw, you know this answer Bam? The question about how Jaebum hyung can make Something Good?”

“I don’t know, Gyeom-ah!”

They looked at front of them, JB watched game which is played by Youngjae seriously. Bambam dan Yugyeom looked at each others and nodded, they approached the leader and stared at him for long time. JB felt so distracted then gave up.

“Waeyo maknae?”

“Hyung, after we read comment from fans, we also curious about it.”

“What’s that?”

“How can you make Something Good? Is your muse Seulgi noona?”

JB just grinned widely.

“How can both of you though like that? You know, me and Seulgi never have romantic things when we together. If you know me so well, I hate something sweet and cheesy to my girlfriend. Seulgi too, he will kick my if I tried to more romantic to her. Hahaha”

“So, how about this song? Tell us detail…”

“Oh, that’s about Mark and Wendy. You guys know how sweet and romantic their relationship. One day, PDnim made challenge to me for make sweet-warm song to impressed our ahgase. If this song pass, I have 3 days free.”

“Ah, kureukuna… How about Mark and Wendy? Which part of them made you feel to make those lyrics?”

Flashback

JB so stressed right now. He haven’t idea yet about JYP PDnim deal. He looked at oldest one, Mark looked so good looking and tried best in his appearance. Mark looked at mirror, after he take his jacket he ready going somewhere. Suddenly JB have brilliant idea, stalked Mark have dated with Wendy will gave him best inspiration right?

When you look at me and smile, I somehow start to smile with you

When I walk following your footsteps. It’s so good because the footprints are left in my mind

It’s so sweet it makes me happy always.

Mark following Wendy from behind without Wendy realized from in front of her dorm to place they have promise. Wendy with her bright, friendly and kindness gave greet to people who walk passed her. Wendy gave them best smile she have and without Wendy knew, Mark smile enjoy to look all Wendy done till now. Wendy walked with some dance along with her. Mark smile wider coz he thought that one of cute things Wendy have. He following Wendy in some distance with smile in his face. Wendy is one of some people can make Mark always happy.

I want to see your pretty face alone

One day without you, it’s not beautiful

But if I’m with you everything’s all good

Wendy linked her arm at Mark’s, she leaned her head at his shoulder. Two of them walked around enjoyed at park near their dorm.

“Oppa,,,”

“Heum, yes baby?”

“This month we just can date today. How can time passed so quickly.”

“It’s okay babe, be patient. We must workhard for our dream right. So I’m with you just like this I think I can endure all and more powerful to do my schedule”

Wendy smile, lean at Mark and gave kiss on Mark’s cheek. Mark reply with aegyo and his wink.

Hurry and come to me, I want to embrace you

Hold me with your small hands and never let go

Don’t think it’s weird I just to have you

Be next to me and don’t go anywhere

Be right here

“Seungwan-ah, come here…”

Wendy approach Mark, he gave her hug tight.

“Wae, oppa?”

“Aniya, just… keunyang”, Mark put his chin at Wendy’s head.

On Mark’s embraced, Wendy feel warm and so right, she put her arms at Mark’s small waist. Gripped it thight. Mark kiss her forehead with closed his eyes. Wendy enjoyed it and closed her eyes too. She always felt secure in situation like this with Mark.

Suddenly Mark loosed their embraced. He looked at Wendy so deeply and suddenly gave her puppy face and cute acted. Wendy just smile motherly and hold pair his hand boldly.

“Ige bwoya, Oppa? What happened to you? Wanna share ur problem with me?”

“No, nothing seungwan. Just, keunyang, promise me you never let go from me. You must stand beside me till…. I don’t know… for long time later… don’t think I’m weird seungwan-ah. I just want to have you as long as I can” Mark said with pout.

Wendy just chuckled with his childish acted, it so cute to resist Mark Yeiun Tuan’s aegyo. Wendy pulled Mark in her embraced now.

“I’m promise oppa, I’m yours. I always belong to you. You can count on me”

I want to see you, even when I see yo

One day is not enough, I will only look just as we are

When I look at your tightly in my arms

There’ s nothing more important I know

You are special everyday in my world

“Gomawo for stay by my side anytime, babe”

“never say thank to me it is abour love, oppa. Coz love itself is blessed”

I got a feeling got a feeling Got a feeling about you

When I am in your eyes

I got a feeling got a feeling Got a feeling about you

You’re more tender than spring sky and clouds

One day

“So Mark, how do you feel everytime you spent your time with Wendy?”, asked JB for his song.

“I’m always feeling good for all about Wendy. When I looked at her eyes, she always prettiest person after my mom. Also, Wendy is more tender than spring sky and clouds.”

“EEuuuuwwwwww…. I can’t handle your cheesiness, Mark. But that so good for my lyrics.”

Mark just chuckled with JB acted.

Even when someone else talks to you

I don’t get worried for some reason

Whatever you do I can believe in you

You and I get closer You can tell

From my expressions that I can’t hide

Even if I don’t say anything

That my heart is beating in a way

I cannot describe in words

“What exactly moment with Wendy which is make you always excited?”

“All”

“All? I don’t get it”

“All about her make me excited. Till know, just his voice before I slept make my heart beat so fast. I can’t express well how fall in love me with her. Our favorite date are just meet, looked each other eyes, tried to read others feel about ourself. I always loved when she cuddle with me till she slept, when she felt sleepy in my embrace, I whisper some honest feeling that I always fell for her so I can feel her heart beat in my arms.”

“Daebak… give me my respect to you, Mark!”

Now come to me and tell me

That you would always be next to me

Whisper see in my ear

Look into each other’s eyes

So I can feel your heart even when we’re apart

Back to this time at dorm

“Woah… I know they are cute and romantic couple but I don’t know they so sweet like that. But I bet at that time Jaebum hyung just endure all. I know things like that now your thing, hyung”, Yugyeom gave opinion.

“That’s why since first I listened this song when you introduced at us, my imagination not at you and Seulgi noona. But Mark hyung and Wendy noona”, Bambam said directly.

“Yeah, thank to Mark and Wendy, I have 3 days to mokbang show with Seulgi in Seoul. Hahaha…”

Suddenly they heard door opened, Mark and Wendy brought a lot of things. It looked like they have been shopped for stock in their frigde. Bambam approach to Wendy and Mark than gave them short hug.

“Gomawoo hyung, noona do. You two are my inspiration.”, Bambam said at them.

“Have long last relationship both of you. Noona, please take care our hyung and don’t get tired with his childish act.”, Yugyeom said and give 90 degree bow.

Mark and Wendy looked each others for some minutes. They so confused with magnae acted right now. JB just smile, he didn’t know this story will be huge affected to his dongasaengdeul now.

-fin-