Prologue - Students Participation

Your Wrist and a Wooden Bracelet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Cross Cultural Understanding class that Taehyun attended was loud that morning. Professor Yang who normally arrived early, had not arrived yet. Students were sitting inside the room talking about how good the weather that morning was and some were talking about international costumes they were going to wear for the class party.

Taehyun looked bored and tired as he finished the debate coaching late night. He planned to ditch the class but he remembered he would need to save some attendance that semester.

“You were being hard last evening, the new bies were scared”, said Seungyoon.

Taehyun was not in the mood for an early conversation but he decided to respond Seungyoon, “Well, not my fault they are lazy to read”.

Taehyun was not fond of scolding people but the new debaters in his club really annoyed him. Both Taehyun and Seungyoon were known as smart students from Literature department. They had been bringing home some trophies, winning national debate tournaments. But as their final year in the university was approaching, they needed to coach the new debaters to continue the legacy being home of great debaters from Seoul.

Seungyoon was about to respond when Prof Yang who was also the Dean of Humanity Faculty arrived. “Apologise for being late, students, I have just finished a meeting with the head of university. I actually bring you a good news, you won’t be lacking professors anymore. We will be sorting some new lectures soon”

The class which had been quiet because of the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter