Kyuhyun's revenge _2

Possessive couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow Hyunii, what did you do last night to that poor boy???"Changmin asked while he is punching his friend's tummy. Kyuhyun raises his eyebrow

"what do you mean brat? He is ok."

"Oh shut up Hyun .you make him limp around the school. Poor Eunhyuk. You get your revenge from your hubby, not that stranger that tried to flirt with him ." Kyuhyun grabs his friend's neck and hisses in low voice just to Changmin hear it.

" Shut the f/uck up Shim Changmin or I will kick your a/ss so hard till you can't walk for whole the week. I do not care about that f/ucking bastard that tries to flirt with my charismatic hubby. I just was angry that anyone dared to touch what's mine. So don't dare to talk about it again and if I hear that you tell about the last night to Hyuk, I will pill you alive."

Changmin is breathless while stuttering

 "right I....I..... never tell about last night to hyuk."

"Don't you dare call him Hyuk? His name is Eunhyuk not Hyuk."kyuhyun hisses back.

"But you always called him Hyuk."Changmin whins.

"Because he is mine paboya of course I can call him by nickname."Kyuhyun fights back.

"Ok ok enough Hyun doesn't treat such a devil to your best friend just let him take a breath and be more careful about your hubby, he limps badly," Minho says and walks away.

Kyuhyun looks at his hubby and sighs loud, he feels guilty. Changmin was right, it's not his hubby's fault. He should make it up for him. ..................................................................................................

They are in the class and the teacher is starting to teach when suddenly Eunhyuk feels his phone vibrates, he ignores it. After a minute it vibrates again. Again he ignores it and then he feels his phone vibrates some other time then he decides to bring out his phone from his pocket and check it. There are 6 messages from Kyuhyun.

From: Devil hubby

To: Strawberry Hyuk

Are you better now? How is your a/ss? Is it hard to sit on a chair???

................................

From: Devil hubby

To: Hyuk jerk

Yaaaaa. why you don't check your phone?

...............................

From: Devil hubby

To: Hyuk

Yaaaaa. How you dare to ignore me???

.............................

From: Devil hubby

To: Hyuk brat

Ya Lee Hyukjae, are you dying there??? If you die just tell me to go and have my way.

.......................................

From: Devil hubby

To: Death Hyuk

How you dare to treat me like this Lee f/ucking Hyukjae.? I always try to treat you well but you dare to ignore me!!!! I was so rough with you last night now I want to make it up to you and you treat me like this. I think it's better I treat you so cold, you don't deserve my kindness.

...................................

From: Annoyed hubby

To: Hyuk punk

Lee Hyukjae if you die there tell me to go and have a new relationship with someone. I hate to live alone so I need a new one to comply with my desires.

..................................

Eunhyuk gets annoyed and answers all the messages from Kyuhyun at the moment.

 

From: Angry Hyuk

To: Little punk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter