Kyuhyun's revenge _1

Possessive couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one knows about their relationship except their close friends of them, Donghae, Heechul, and kyu line boys (Changmin, Minho). They agreed to not mention their relationship until it's essential.

At first, they have lots of problems because Eunhyuk was a neat and disciplined boy exactly the opposite of his hubby. Kyuhyun is such a mess that always messes around and Hyuk is so annoyed about it but he always tries to help his hubby. Maybe Kyuhyun is a devil but he never does something that makes his hubby hates him because he is sure that he must spend his whole life with him, and he has no problem with it.

Actually, at the first, he tries to stand against his family and has his way but when he sees his soon-to-be hubby, his charisma of him, that bright gummy smile, those addictive plump red lips, that strawberry scent, all the options of his character makes him accept the marriage. They have a big wedding party but with special and wealthy guests. Just their friends are invited to the wedding.

Their parents are so disappointed about the way that both sons treat each other, and their friends are so worried about both especially Eunhyuk's friends that they are not sure about how Kyuhyun will treat their best friends, and they are not sure that Kyuhyun knows about how much Eunhyuk would be sensitive and needs attention.

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are like cheese and knife against each other but this doesn't mean that they hate each other or have serious problems. They just have normal problems and most of the time try to tease each other to have fun but on the other side eventually, they learn how to love and treat each other. They don't know how much they care about each other and how passionate they can get for the other. .......................................................................................................

It's a normal day, they both wake up early in the morning with the alarm of the clock. It's Monday and they have some naughty activity last night so they wake up while both nake with Eunhyuk whimpering in pain, he is a little sore because of last night and he curses Kyuhyun to cause him that pain.

"YOU LITTLE STUPID PUNK......." he yells at Kyuhyun and smacks him hard on the back of his head.

"Yaaaaa, why are you so grumpy early in the morning? and what the hell that you smack me so hard??? it's not the way that you have to treat your handsome and young hubby....."Kyuhyun hisses in pain and rubs the back of his head but he just gets another smack there and some hits on his arm and chest.

"You brat we deal about se/xual needs before and decided to have just on Saturday nights but you devil did it last night to me. How you dare to break the rules???"

"Hey hey, it's not fair I'm a young boy with desires and lusts. It's not like this that if I want to have you I can't.and just one time in the week is not enough and can't decrease my desires and needs ."

Eunhyuk puffs his cheeks and rolls his eyes"Kyuhyun, don't play dumb around me especially when you know I'm in the bad mood and I have pain. We talked about this problem before and we both decided to do that just once a week because of the pain that we will have the other day. but you break the rules that we made it before and you know I hate it."

"I didn't mean it hyuk......you know I don't want to harm you ......Mmmmm...... I just couldn't control myself last night. I was so h/orny so I lost my mind I'm sorry and I mean it. "Kyuhyun says while he feels so guilty about la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter