Kyuhyun's make up time

Possessive couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae walks to his friends . He is so depresses and disappoint from Kyuhyun's word.

"What's wrong hyuki? Why are you look like a tomato? Is master fire you?" Heechul asks.

Hyukjae clinchs his hand and hisses for himself " you stupid punk i will show you who you call ugly." And passes his friend.

Heechul hears his voice and gets annoy so he decides to talk to Kyuhyun and threat him before that little boy will hurt his friend more.

Maybe Heechul is not a caring person but everything is change when it comes from Hyukjae. Heechul really care about him and he knows how much his friend is sensative about some little things . He knows all the things better than anyone. ................................................................................................

Kyuhyun is standing near the door of the class . He leans on the wall with his friend. They are talking but Kyuhyun is so busy with Eunhyuk's words.

From the first time they meet , actually they have lots of argues because both of them are selfish enough but It's the first time that they beat each other and have physical fight and It's the first time that he feels Eunhyuk treats and talks to him so wierd.

"Something is wrong with him.I'm sure about it."kyuhyun says out of the sudden and he doesn't realize it that it is loud enough till his friends hear it.

"What's wrong Hyun?"Minho asks.

"What's what?" Kyuhyun snap from his thinks and asks with shock face.

"You said what's wrong with him? And i asked you what's wrong"

Kyuhyun stutters "I said that??? Really?"

"Yes you said that. Now tell us what's wrong with who?" Minho asks again.

"It's nothing wrong with no one so forget it."

"Oh shut up Hyun . Is it something wrong with Eunhyuk again?"Minho emphasises.

"No.who says that i have problem with him? And what do you mean by again ??? When we have problem that i don't remember that you jerk dare to call it again?" Kyuhyun says intractablly.

"Oh Hyun don't act dramatic and twist the truth. Just tell us again what did you do to that poor lovable boy?"

"And i correct Minho about telling you have problem again it's more than that you think." Changmin says with a foolish grin.

"Ahhhhhhhh..........."kyuhyun pulls his hair " I really don't know what' wrong with him. He was acted so wierd and it's new . I really haven't got any experience with his new behaviour and can't get it what's wrong. And for GOD sake ,I'm your best friend and now you say that poor boy??? You stand by side of me or Eunhyuk??? AND DON'T DARE TO CALL HIM LOVABLE TOO." He says ths last sentance firmly that make Minho and Changmin roll his eyes because of their best friend possessiveness  on his hubby even with his friends.

"Oh Hyun. Is it about last night? Maybe he acts wierd because he is sores ." Changmin says with a hope in his voice.

"No silly. Why are you so dumb? He was so sore in the morning but he didn't act like this." They want to continue when Heechul arrives and calls Khyuhun.

"Hey you devil brat . So you are here. I trap you."Heechul says while he is grabbing Kyuhyun's hand.

"Wow, see who is here, grand mother chula." Kyuhyun greets him with a smirk.

"Shut the up brat untill i show you how a grandma can cick your lazy a/ss and change your handsome face right now. AND BEHAVE CHO KYUHYUN I'M YOUR HYUNG YOU DOUCHBAG." Heechul hisses in annoys.

"You behave too so i will behave.what do you want now?"

"I'm here to punish you lazy a/ss for the act of last night and someyhing else."

Changmin and Minho can feel the heat that radiate from Heechul's body so they prefer to excuse themself and go away.

"You can't do that. It's something private between me and Eunhyuk so don't put your nose in it."

"Shut  up Kyuhyun . You can call it private when he didn't limp in school whole the day and get all the attention to him. So it's not private at all and because i'm his hyung and know him better than anyone so i should punish you and defeat him from your activities."

"Oh then who says you know him better than anyone?" Kyuhyun asks sarcastically.

"I say that and everybody knows that."

"Don't act dumb . He is my hubby so i know him better than anyone and for your knowledge i know his soul and his body pretty well."

Heechul bursts out laughing" Really? Then why you say and do somthing that make him hurt? "

"I really couldn't control myself last night i told him."

"Just last night?and i don't mention about last night. What about today? You don't say anything to him?"

"We just had fight so actually we said somthing bad to each other. Wait did i say something that make him act wierd?"

"How much you can be stupid Kyuhyun. Exactly yes and i can't beleive you don't rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter