Kyuhyun's prize

Possessive couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun is laying on the bed while playing with his PSP and Eunhyuk sits on his his chair behind his share desk and studying. Opposite of kyuhyun who never needs studying hard , while Eunhyuk has to.

 

"Hyuk, I'm hungry" kyuhyun whines.

 

"Then go and cook something as a dinner." Eunhyuk answers without looks at kyuhyun's direction.

 

Kyuhyun changes his situation " Aren't you hungry too?"

 

"Ofcourse i am kyu so because of that i told you to go and cook."

 

" You mean ,you don't want to go and cook something for us ?"

 

"As you can see i have something to work on it and some lessons to attend so you are the one who has to go and cook for us or we both will be die in few hours."

 

"But you know i'm not good at cooking." Kyuhyun tries again.

 

"I don't care kyu. I'm just straving and you have to go and cook something or i will get mad, you konw my mood will change if i get hungry." Eunhyuk warns him for the last time.

 

"Ok ok i will go." Kyuhyun sighs and leaves the room to cook something for them.

 

He wants to cook but he hasn't got anything in his mind so he searches some dishes of food and he starts to cook with all the ingredients and the recipes he reads.

 

After an hour that he do everything so he has to wait untill his food are gets ready. He has nothing to do so he decides to clean the house and does the laundry because he knows how much his hubby hates messy house and the late laundry .

 

In the other side of house Eunhyuk is waiting for his dumb friend to come. He checks his phone every ten seconds.

 

Donghae has to come to him and gaves him the thing that spends lots of money and the hard way is that kyuhyun shouldn't to know or understand about it.

 

The clock shows 2 p.m when Eunhyuk's phone rings and he knows that Donghae is down in the door way and he has to go there and brings his stuff. He brings one of his book with himself and then runs down the stairs .

 

Kyuhyun is in the kitchen when he sees his hubby runs down the stairs.

 

"What's wrong Hyuk?"

 

"Oh nothing. Just Donghae comes to borrow my notebook." He says out of breath.

 

"Then why you don't ask him to come in?" He raises his eyebrow.

 

"He is in hurry kyu. So i have to go now." He says and runs to the front door.

...............................................................................................................

 

"Oh Hyukiii. hi." Donghae greets him when he arrives.

 

"Hi Hae. Do you bring it?" Donghae nods and brings something out of his backpack.

 

"Here." He handes to his best friend and whines.

 

"It 's so hard to find that damn stupid dvd. Ahhh and this your card."

 

"Thanks Hae. I will make it up for you. " He hugs his friend.

 

"And here. Take this notebook. I told kyuhyun that you want it and you are in hurry. So don't forget it."

 

"Ok ok arrasso arrasso." Donghae takes the book and leaves.

 

Eunhyuk puts the dvd  in his clothes and goes back to home.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter