He is my hubby

Possessive couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Eunhyuk is talking with Heechul and Donghae when changmin runs to him while he yells from afar.

"Hyung.......Hyung.............Eunhyuk hyung..............."

Everyone in the hallway turn to see the running changmin. Changmin passes everyone that stand in his way and pushes some of them till he can reaches his hyung.

Eunhyuk watches him with amazed look.

"Hey changmin. What's wrong boy? You gets all the attention now."

Changmin answers while he pants"Hyung...... hyung ..... kyuhyun......."

Suddenly something rang in Eunhyuk's head.

"What's wrong with him?" He asks with round eyes.

"Oh hyung....... kyuhyun is in trouble right now."

"What the f/ucking hell ?" Eunhyuk asks panicly.

Changmin tugs on Eunhyuk's sleeve and tries to drag his hyung with him.

"Hyung you have to come. Kyuhyun is in a serious trouble. You have to help him. "

"Ok,ok changmin. I will help him but can you please tell me what did he do this time? Is it an stupid stuff again?"while he drags.

"Oh hyung this is not stupid. I'm not sure if i told you,what will he do with me." He says and makes a frightened face.

"Ok changmin .please you just tell me ok? I won't tell him that i know and you tell me about that. Just please tell me is he okay? Is he injured?"

Changmin gets pale and stutters " N..no,n..no hyung. He is okay . He just has some bruise on his face."

Eunhyuk gets panic"OH MY GOSH..... his face. His handsome face...... what makes him to had a fight?"

Changmin just stays silence.

"Changmin please. You have to tell me. He is my hubby. I should know what's happen to him till i can help him."

"Ahh.... you know hyung..... Yunho.....do you know ...ummmmm...... he has a crash on you??"

"What???.........what do you mean?.........Yunho???..... on me?.....how can it be possible?" Eunhyuk gets shock. He knows that , he is very carismatic and everyone have eye on him but  he never thinks Yunho would be one of them.

Changmin nods his head eagerly "yes hyung. He was talking about you and ummmm.......how perfect your body with his friends in the hallway....ummmmm ......that kyuhyun was there too and heard about that and.....ummmm..... you know...... his blood boiled in anger and attacked him."

"Wait wait wait......where did Yunho see my body that he knew ,it's perfect?"

"He said that he had an eye on you for a long time and everytime in the pool he just had a sight on you."

"OH MY GOSH. That's why kyuhyun attacked him? Did he think that i had a relationship with Yunho and that's why he talked about my body?"

"Oh no hyung. He trusts you and he was sure that you were liked him when you both ....ummmm..... slept with each other." He says shyly.

"Then why he did that?"

"You know how he is possessive on you. He hates the fact that he had a sight on your body and he was sure he imagined you more."he blushes hard.

Eunhyuk chuckels loudly " ok boy....there is no need to blush like there is no tomorrow and don't act like an innocent  boy."Eunhyuk mocks him.

"Hyung......don't tease me."changmin whines already.

"Ok sorry. Then which step are they in?"

"Oh the school master talked to each of them seprately and then he made them stay in the room till i come and bring you there. He told me go and bring his hubby right now."

"Oh. Then did Yunho understood who is kyu's hubby?"

"I think no."

"So look at his shock face when he understand and make a joke of him for long time."Eunhyuk says while laughing.

"Hyung i really love your devil side. Kyuhyun is right , you are always act so cool."he smiles childishly.

"Did he really think so?"he asks while he blushes.

"Yes hyung. He always said that. Oh we are here.knock please."changmin doesn't notice the blush on Eunhyuk's face.

"Thanks changmin and don't forget what i say. This just happen one time in whole your life."

Changmin nodded eagerly and then Eunhyuk knocks the door. Then he opens the door and enter the room with changmin.

"Master. What's wrong?" He asks.

"Oh Eunh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter