is it over ?

second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"luhan please don't do that"

 

luhan chuckled and walked from the the corner part of the rooftop to the center of it.

 

"luhan ?" said minseok while luhan was walking to him.

 

luhan stopped right in front of him and smiled at him bitterly.

 

"God knows I tried to feel happy for you minseok"

 

"luhan..."

 

"just know that I am. even if I can't understand..."

 

"luhan i..."

 

"i just want to know the truth minseok. why you left me ? you didn't really fell for her. right ? i know how you look at someone when you love them. and you don't look at her...like how you looked at me.."

 

minseok closed his eyes,trying to hold his tears back "i don't wanna hurt yo-"

 

"I'll take the pain minseok! just give me the truth" said luhan and chuckled bitterly again "Me and my heart...we'll make it through"

 

minseok took a deep breathe and opened his eyes. he missed luhan so much right ? he missed him so much...

 

"i am happy with her luhan. i found...i found happiness with her"

 

luhan felt a single tear rolled down from his cheek. he knew that one tear meant the others will come. so he just said one last thing before running away with tears filling his beautiful face.

 

"If your happiness is her...I'm happy for you..."

 

minseok watched luhan running away and crying then he let his own tears to flow. then he felt a hand on his shoulder. if it was luhan's hand minseok would be so happy and turn back and hug him tightly. but it wasn't luhan. luhan really...he really gave up on minseok didn't he ?

 

"you can run and catch him if you try you know"

 

"i know" minseok said and the other person sighed

 

"you have to tell him minseok. he has rights to know that."

 

minseok shook his head "i can't jimin...i can't..."

 

jimin took out a tissue and held it on minseok's nose to stop it bleeding.

 

"thank you" said minseok but jimin knew he didn't say it just for the tissue

 

jimin smiled sweetly and rubbed minseok's back "you're welcome buddy"

 

"is chanmi still angry to me ?" asked minseok while they were walking back to the dance.

 

"nah. she said it is okay as long as you don't kiss me"

 

"but i did" said minseok and jimin laughed

 

"yeah. but she dosen't need to know"

 

minseok sighed "i am so sorry jimin"

 

"what ? why ?"

 

"you're gonna lie to your girlfriend because of me"

 

"dude are you kidding me ? don't be sorry! at least now i know how it feels to kiss a boy" jimin chuckled

 

minseok chuckled too "so how it feels ?"

 

"gross ewww" said jimin and laughed, also making minseok laugh.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

luhan was sad. so sad. so god damn sad! but he was also trying to be happy for minseok. they didn't talk for 4 months and seeing minseok from a far, seeing him smiling and laughing with jimin but not being able touching him was killing luhan softly.

 

god knows how much luhan loved minseok. he even chose their children's name for 's sake but minseok just ing had to go and fall for that girl! but it was impossible! yes he saw some feelings in minseok's eyes for jimin. but...but it wasn't love. not "that" kind of love. so weird but what he saw was thankfulness. thankfulness for what ? minseok was thankful to jimin for what ? for dating with him ? BUT MINSEOK DIDN'T LOVE JIMIN! at least not as much as he loved luhan...and luhan knew he wasn't making this up in his mind just because he is a bitter ex-boyfriend. no no no. kim minseok was still loving him like how luhan was loving minseok. luhan didn't know why minseok was doing that but he was gonna wait and see what was minseok's reason.

 

if only he knew that the time was so important for minseok...and minseok's time was passing...minseok was coming closer to...to the end...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

luhan cried his heart out for days and nights. it's been 5 months since minseok left the school. luhan tried to talk with him cause he wondered why minseok left the school. minseok answered his calls just once but he said he is going to another school so he won't be have to see luhan's face anymore then closed the phone after that, leaving luhan alone with his tears.

 

luhan tried to talk with jimin but she didn't answer and even pushed him out of the way once. but she said "i'm sorry" after pushing him and ran away to her class.

 

luhan tried everything to talk with minseok but minseok stopped it every single time. it was so clear to luhan that minseok di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter