the end

second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

luhan opened his eyes and saw a familiar view in front of him.

 

"luhan please don't do that"

 

luhan turned around and saw minseok looking at him with worried eyes.

 

"luhan please..."

 

okay what the hell was happening ? are all of those just a joke ? did he go back in time ? did he really given a second chance ?

 

"luhan ?" minseok was now looking at him with a confused face

 

luhan closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. he had given a second chance and he was not gonna waste it. so he walked to minseok,held his neck and slammed his lips to minseok's soft ones.

 

minseok freeze with shock but then he tried to push luhan away. but luhan was not gonna let minseok go. he held minseok's waist and pulled him closer,pushing their bodies together.

 

even though he tried to be logical and push luhan he couldn't so minseok melted in the kiss and kissed luhan back. luhan smiled in the kiss and caressed minseok's face.

 

oh how much he missed this. how much he missed minseok...

 

luhan broke the kiss gently when he felt minseok got breathless. and he was right. minseok was breatheless. he was breatheless cause did luhan just kissed him ???

 

"l-luhan ???"

 

luhan hugged minseok tightly and kissed every part of his head.

 

"luhan ?"

 

minseok was surprised. cause luhan wasn't angry to him ? like really. like really really. he wasn't angry ?

 

"i won't lose you again minseok"

 

"lu i don't get what you are sa-"

 

luhan hugged him even tighter, pushing minseok's face into his chest and smelling his heavenly scent from his soft hair.

 

"i love you" said luhan and minseok felt  like someone just threw something heavy right to his heart

 

"lu..." minseok's tone was like begging luhan to let him go

 

"i love you minseok"

 

minseok wanted to push luhan but he wasn't that strong so when he tried to push luhan he almost fell down right on his head

 

"no!" luhan shouted and caught minseok and hugged him again.

 

minseok shock wasn't even faded when he felt some wetness dripping to his head "luhan ?"

 

luhan sniffed and kissed minseok's head "i love you so much minseok. i can't live without you. please please let me be with you...i am nothing without you"

 

minseok didn't have any idea why luhan was like that. but he wasn't that strong to say "no" to luhan. luhan came back to him after all this things he had done to him. after minseok kissed jimin in front of him. after he left him all alone and didn't even tell him the reason. luhan really loved minseok so much right ? minseok had to tell luhan the truth.

 

"luhan i gotta tell you something i-"

 

luhan put his finger on minseok's lips to stop him talking "i know."

 

minseok looked at him with a surprised face again. luhan just chuckled bitterly "believe me i know"

 

minseok got even more confused

 

"you aren't actually dating with jimin. you just lied to me so i won't know you are sick. and you didn't tell me you are sick cause you didn't want to make me sad. you thought if you make me hate you then it won't hurt me when you...." luhan stopped talking and looked at minseok's filled with tears eyes. luhan whispered to minseok softly "i won't lose you again minseok. i love you so much"

 

minseok jumped on luhan and hugged him while crying.

 

"i love you too" said minseok "i'm sorry"

 

luhan rubbed minseok's back "no i'm sorry...i will never let you go minseok. not this time"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

it was a few weeks later when minseok woke up from his dream with a smile. he opened his eyes to see luhan was smiling back at him.

 

"good morning" said luhan and minseok chuckled

 

"is it really morning ?"

 

luhan looked at window and pointed at the darkness "not actually"

 

minseok sighed "i slept so much again right ?"

 

luhan held minseok's hand and caressed it softly "you know it is not your fault" 

 

the medicines minseok was taking were making him so tired and sleepy all the time. minseok opened his mouth tell his dream to luhan but the door opened.

 

"sooo how are you feeling today minseok ?"

 

asked the doctor, smiling to minseok

 

minseok smiled back "i feel good"

 

doctor smiled more "good. i have good news for you"

 

minseok got into a sitting position on bed with the help of luhan.

 

"you are getting better" said doctor

 

"w-what ?" said minseok

 

"i don't know how it happens but yes you are getting better. maybe because you don't stress yourself and being happy or maybe because your body is very strong."

 

"when you say better how better you mean ?" asked luhan

 

"i mean minseok is healing" said doctor and smiled

 

"i won't even be surprised if he heal so well that he can go home and never come back to hospital again"

 

minseok's eyes got teary "r-really ?"

 

doctor nodded "really. god knows what would happen if you kept being sad" said doctor and looked at luhan "thank god that young man came at the right time"

 

luhan got what doctor meant. doctor said it to him before. he said minseok was so sad and stressing himself before,till he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter