Stone cold...

second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stone cold...luhan was stone cold. Feeling no emotions at all. Or let's say feeling no positive emotions at all. No happiness, no love, no hope. Only pain, and hatred and anger and...and maybe a little bit, just a little bit!, sadness...no smiles or laughters of playful giggles or small chuckles anymore. Only frownings and cries and moans in pain...

 

Why ? Cause someone broke his heart. Someone he loves so much broke his heart so much. And that someone didn't just broke it. That person also crashed the broken pieces of his heart with his feet and smiled while doing that. That person also bleed luhan's heart. That person also took a piece of luhan's heart and didn't gave it back. Maybe he kept this part as a memory ? As a memory of their love. Who knows ? Who knows...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You see me standing

But i'm dying on the floor

Maybe if i don't cry 

I won't feel anymore"

 

Luhan was walking to his class. It was another tuesday or should i say another "hellday" ? Both of them were same day anyway. Everyday was the same day anyway for luhan.

 

"Hey luhan where are you going ?"

 

Luhan turned around to look at his friend

 

"To my class" said luhan coldly and kept walking to his way but then he felt a tight grip in his arm.

 

"What the hell are you doing ?!" Luhan growled lowly but the other boy didn't let him go and pulled him towards to rooftop. "We're gonna talk a bit"

 

"No we won't kris not let me go!!!" Said luhan and tried to pull his arm back but kris held him tighter "luhan please we gotta talk"

 

"No!" Luhan finally pulled his hand back  and was about to walk away when he saw something he wished he didn't.

 

Was that m-minseok ? With a girl ? Kissing ? No...no it wasn't minseok! Right ? H-he couldn't-he wouldn't he-

 

"This is what i was gonna tell you" said kris and sighed

 

Luhan gulped down his saliva while trying to push his tears back again like how he did for god knows how many times before. He watched how minseok held the girl's waist and smiled while kissing the girl.

 

Luhan couldn't watch anymore and ran to the rooftop. He knew kris was following him. So he kept running till he arrived to the rooftop then stopped.

 

"Luhan" kris called him while panting "are you okay ?"

 

"Who is that girl ?" Asked luhan without turning back

 

"I don't know her name." Kris said and walked to get in front of luhan. He didn't want luhan to jump out of the rooftop again. Cause luhan tried to do that before and thank god kris was there to save him.

 

"She isn't sohee ?" Luhan asked

 

Kris shook his head "no. She is dating with someone else"

 

"B-but i thought....i thought he left me cause...cause he was dating with sohee..." said luhan

 

"Well it looks like that wasn't the case. I told you that they are just good friends right ? But you didn't listen me"

 

"But he said he...h-he fell for someone else"

 

"I guess he was talking about that girl"

 

Luhan couldn't stand anymore, he fell on his knees but he was still trying to push his tears back but he couldn't keep them for so long so he let these painful tears flow.

 

Kris hugged him and rubbed his back.

 

"Shhh it's okay lu" kris said, trying to calm his friend's heart

 

"It hurts kris. It hurts so bad" luhan said and hugged him back

 

"I know i know" 

 

"I'm dying" luhan cried out

 

"No!" Kris broke the hug and looked at luhan "you aren't dying luhan. And you won't. No one ever died because of love. You won't too. I know you are hurting now but believe me you will be better. Your pain will fade away and you will smile again"

 

Luhan didn't wanna listen more so he hugged kris again "it hurts"

 

Kris just sighed and hugged him back, rubbing his back again.

 

"I know"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You're dancing with her

While i'm staring at my phone

I was your amber

But now she's your shade of gold"

 

 

Last year dance. How cute isn't it ? Going to the last year dance with your beloved one. Dancing with him all night long. Your head is on his chest, his hands are linked on your waist. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter