Who ?

Second Chance ? (2yeon fanfic)

 

 

 

Author's note :

 

Hey guys . I'm in a good mood today so here's an update for you guys :D !

 


 

 

Sana's POV 

 

 

Hold your horses before you want to give me that kind of stare guys ... I'm not like what you think I am . I'm not trying to ignore him but I was just being professional okay ? 

 

 


I give up . I lied . I'm trying to ignore him because ... I know that I will get myself into more trouble and he will too . My father is not a kind , warm , loving father that you watch in all those shi**y dramas these days but he is very strict . Risking my life by getting any closer to that guy that I slept with is totally not a good idea .

 

 

 

 

If he ask you to do something , he'll make sure that you WILL do as he says in every way that he can because he is that strict . And he does not like when I hang out with my guy friends because he wants me to ONLY hang out with his 'soon-to-be-son-in-law" . Which I doubt that because I don't like him . 

 

 

 


Well I do admit that he is kind of handsome but ... he is so hot-headed when you meet him in person . There was one time when he asked me on a date that unfortunately , I'd been forced by my father to accept his offer . I was only one minute late when I reached that place ...I repeat , one minute late . 

 

 

 

And what I still remember is that he was still fuming in anger when I met his stare on our second date . Don't get me wrong .It was still my father's idea that I had no choice but to give in .How am I going to live with that kind of person ? No friggin way .

 

 


"Do you mind if I borrow her for a while ?" I was shocked when I felt someone grabbed on my left arm . I looked at the person in front of me . It was Tzuyu . My secretary and two of my workers just nodded their heads and continue finalizing their paperworks . 

 

 


We just finished our meeting and we came to a conclusion that our project is going to be finished on the end of December which will be 3 months from now . Which means , I have to work with him for 3 months ! Gosh it's gonna be so awkward . I didn't get to say something when he dragged me to a smaller room which I believe is the storage room .

 

 

 

No One's POV 

 

 

 


"Ouch . What was that for ? And can you let go of my arm ? It's hurt ."

 

 


"Sorry . Back to the real reason why I dragged you here . Are you trying to avoid me ?"

 

 


"What ? No . I... I just -"

 

 


"Stop with your excuses . I'm not wrong , right ? You are avoiding me . But why ?"

 

 

"F ... Fine . Do you want me to tell you the truth ? Did you just knock your head with something hard or are you just plainly dumb ? We are not an item ... And we are not even friends so-" 


"Whoa ! I think you are too much . I ...I thought you said that you love me wh.. when we did that . But right now ... You are basically treating me like a garbage . "

 


Sana's POV 

 

 


"Err... " I had no idea how to reply him ... Gosh , Sana .  Think of something will you !!? Oh wait , I think I have an idea ... But I hope this doesn't sound too harsh . Sorry Tzuyu ... This is the only way to make you mad . But I have to do this so that you will keep yourself away from me ... "Are you on your right mind ? When did I say that ?! Look . I'm not gonna waste my time listening to you whining here like a baby . Accept the fact that what has happened between us , is just for our own benefits ."

 

 

 

"And now you're staring at me like I just killed someone in your family ." I continued . "That night , it was just plain okay ? Nothing more than that . Are we clear ? N...now , if you will excuse me ..."

 

 

 

" Hold on . " he grabbed on my arm and stared right into my eyes . "So , you want us to act like nothing has ever happened before ? Pretend like we are totally strangers towards each other ?? That's how you want it ? "

 

 


"Y... Yeah ." I lied . I don't want that to happen . To be honest ... I kinda have this kind of warm feeling whenever he gets close to me , as in right now ! His face is just several inches apart from mine and I can already smell his scent from here .  I think I'm already blushing so hard right now but I hope I am wrong and he doesn't notice my redden face .

 

 


I don't want him to know that I have a little crush on him ...or else , it will be a lot harder to avoid him after this . I've slept with many guys before , but no one has ever make me feel this way .The way he treated me when we did 'that' ...is undescribable . I can still clearly remember how he looked at me that night . His stare was not filled with lust ... but love ? 

 

 


It feels like he did not just have with me but instead , he actually made love to me . But now all I can see in his eyes , is filled with pain . It shattered my heart into tiny pieces when I saw him like that . It's my fault anyway ... I think I was too harsh with him just now . I went back to reality when a creepy laugh left his lips .

 

 


"Well let me tell you something . It will never happen , and you will remember my name till forever because-"

 

 


"What are you talking about ?... You are being creepy right now ..." I stared at him in disbelief . I already have a bad feeling about this ... Don't tell me ... I think it will be safer for me to run . Now . 

 


But I was too late ...

 

 

 

No One's POV

 

 

 

Tzuyu cut her words off and kissed roughly . He pinned the girl to the wall and pushed the girl closer towards him . "S-stop ...! " She tried to push his body using all her strength but she was much weaker than him . After using all her energy , she finally gave in to his kisses ,letting him hovering on top of her when he laid her on the floor .

 

 


The room was filled with moans and muffled screams but no one heard them as most of the workers already went home ... Sana's workers were not included ,though . They tried calling her ,but no one picks up .

 

 


Jihyo's POV 

 

 

 

"Where is she ? What took them so long ?? "

 

 


"What time is it ? " 

 

 


That was not me , guys .

 

 


I was all set to pack all my things up and go home but these people were annoying me . Obviously our bosses have something big to discuss about ! Oh god ... people and their mouths . 

 

 

 

I better get out of here before they start talking again .

 

 

 

"Hey ! Where do you think you're going ? " Dammit . I was so close to reach the door when she called me .  "Home ?" I said that without looking back . Since she started to talk in a rude way to me ,  I didn't have any reason to answer her question politely .

 

 

 

"Heol . Daebak  .  Did she just use Banmal (informal language) ?! " She shifted her gaze to her other co-workers then stared at me up and down .

 

 

 

"Don't you think we are equal now ? You started it first . " Score . She looked triggered when I said that . 

 

 


Then the other worker who was the only guy in this room spoke . "Calm down , okay ? We didn't come here to start a fight . Stop acting childish here , both of you . "

 

 

 

The girl in front of me rolled her eyes at him and slumped her body onto the chair . "Anna !! Do you want everyone in our company to hear about this ? I have no problem to report this to our boss ." A girl who was sitting beside the rude girl warned her . "Miss Jihyo , I apologise for her attitude . " I just nodded my head reluctantly at her .

 

 


"Can we stop all this drama and start searching for them ? 'Cause it has been half an hour since they left and they are still not coming back yet . I don't even receive any messages or calls from Miss Sana . I tried calling her but no one  seems  to pick up my call ." That guy got up from his seat and rushed to the door to exit this room .

 

 


His two co-workers stared at each other reluctantly probably contemplating whether to follow the guy or not . Since waiting for them to make up their decision is probably going to take 10 years , I quickly rushed to the door trying to catch up to him .

 

 


"Where are you going to ?" 

 

 


"Err ..." He paused , realising that he was not familiar with this place ."Lead the way ." He gestured me to walk in front of him . "I think we better start with Mr.Yoo's office first ." 

 

 


"Yeah, you're right . 

 

 


*******

 

 


END OF FLASHBACK .

 

 

 


Chaeyoung's POV 

 

 


Who IS he ?

 

 


"Chaeyoung ? " My heart stopped when I heard his voice . 

 

 


"N...ne boss ? " I stuttered . 

 

 


"Come over here for a second ." Oh boy . I'm not ready for this ... I inhaled my breath and walked hesitantly towards the living room . " We meet again . " the man got up from the couch and raised his hand to shake mine . " Y..yes . "

 

 

 


I shook his hand and Mr.Yoo smiled . What is going on ?

 

 

 

"Once again , I am deeply sorry for your son's condition Tzuyu . I ..." 

 

 

 


"It's fine ! You don't have to worry about him . It was his fault for crossing the road without looking left and right ." 

 

 

 

"But-" 

 

 

 

"Anyways how is your business doing ? " My boss cut his words off by changing the topic . I decided to not interupt them and excused myself before it gets more awkward for me ,since there was no point for me to be standing there doing nothing . After all , they didn't seem to care when I walked my way to the kitchen to grab some drink . 

 

 

 

I opened the refrigerator and filled my cup with orange juice to quench my thirst . After the first sip , my thought went back to the incident earlier . Why was my boss acting like that ? It's his goddamn son ! And he acted like it was just a small matter .

 

 

 

I just shook my thought away when I realised that I am just his bodyguard . Although I think what my boss is doing are wrong , I can't do anything anyway . The only thing that I'm sure of is if I give him my opinion , I would lose my job at that instant .

 

 

 

When I was about to exit the kitchen , I suddenly bumped into someone . And that person was the man whom I still don't know his name . As if he heard what I just said , he smiled at me and uttered ," Hey , we didn't get to know each other's name yet right ? " 

 

 

 

"Y...yes . My name is Chaeyoung ." And out of curiousity I asked , "And you are ...?"

 

 


And that's when I know the person's name . It was ...

 

 

 

"Baek Dahyun ." (I had to use this surname :/ I think you already know why ^^ You can refer to the last chapter if you want to :D )