His Father

Second Chance ? (2yeon fanfic)

 

 

Author's Note : Sorry for the long wait guys . I can't update regularly due to some problems . Anyways, I tried to make this chapter longer than the last one 'coz I promised you so . Thank you for reading and a big thank you for subscribing to this story ! :)

 

 


 

 

 

 


"Appa ! I'm home ! " Jeongyeon ran upstairs towards his father's room to greet his dad . "Ap-" he stood there in silence when he opened the door of the master bedroom . There was no one in the room . He walked in and twisted the doorknob of the bathroom but to no avail , as he still couldn't find his father . 


"Jeongyeon-ah! Here you are ! " the guy who worked with Jeongyeon's father approached him from behind and spun the little boy around to face him . " I already warned you to watch your steps when you  use the stairs . If anything happens to you , both of us will definitely going to get a good scolding from your father ." A sigh escaped from his lips . " Uncle Chae ,even though I did fall down just now , you don't have to worry about us getting scolded by Appa . He doesn't return home yet anyway ." the small boy walked out from the room leaving the tall guy speechless . 

 

"Your father is still working Jeongyeon-ah ." Chaeyoung rushed to his side and grabbed his tiny hand . "But what's the point for me to return home this early if he's not home yet ? You should've just let me play for a little longer with Nayeon . I'm bored . " Jeongyeon faced the guy who was wearing a black suit . His father hired him as his bodyguard to take care of the boy due to Mr. Yoo's busy schedules . 

 

His family is one of the richest family in Seoul and people really look up to him for his family's background . Jeongyeon's grandfather was a very successful businessman when he's younger but sadly , he died tragically at such a young age when he was trapped in one of his burned factories back in 1988 . 

 

His life was too short as he left his only child when he was in his early thirties . Mr. Yoo's family wealthiness came from a will that his father left for him after he returned home from his father's burial .Yoo Tzuyu was completely saddened and affected by his father's death and his life turned into a big mess .He always mourned for his father's death every single day and night .


Flashback .


He did not go to work and always spent his time in the nightclub to help him forget about the pain . One day when he was at the nightclub ,he was so drunk and couldn't return to his home because of his dizziness from drinking three bottles of vodka in just one night . His head was throbbing in pain when he tried to exit the nightclub . Suddenly , there was a huge noise coming from the dance floor stopping him from taking any further steps towards the exit . A huge crowd started to form a circle on the dance floor .


The drunk man was pushing himself through the crowd and ended up gawking at the sight in front of him . He saw a breathtakingly beautiful girl in the middle of the crowd , owning the dance floor .The girl was wearing a bright red strappy dress revealing her smooth white skin and her glorious body .

 

The moment he laid his eyes on her , his eyes were glued on her the whole time . She was dancing on the dance floor with a bunch of drunk men . She swayed her hips towards his direction when she caught him staring at her making the boys' jaws dropped at the sight in front of them  . She gave him a slight smirk and crooked her index finger towards him ,beckoning him to join her . 

 

He did not know what has gotten into him , it seemed like the woman has casted a spell on him ,causing him to oblige and walked his way to the middle of the dance floor . The crowd has gotten wilder and you can just see people making out with each other shamelessly , grinding on each other's body at each and every corner on the dance floor . The drunk man rested his hands on her waist and the girl did not show any sign of protests.

 

Tzuyu : I've been watching over you this whole time , y . Do you mind if I dance with you ? 

Girl : Sure . I've never seen you before . Seems like you are new to this place . I can   see that you are really  drunk . You have any problem ?

Tzuyu : Well , it's just a family matter .

Girl : Mind to share it with me ? 

Tzuyu : Nah , I won't share my problem to someone that I barely know .

Girl : Is that so ? Why don't we get to know each other first then ? Call me Sana . Everybody does . 

 

"Tzuyu . Everybody does ." He winked at her .His hands which were on her waist travelled to her lower back . Sana wrapped her arms around his neck as a reflex . "You know what ? I think you should forget about your family problem for awhile  ."  The man in front of him who was several inches taller than her raised one of his eyebrows and smirked .


"How ? That's easy for you to say . You have no idea what I've been through ." Suddenly ,the girl in front of her drew their faces closer slowly until the tip of her nose touches his . She traced her finger in a circular motion on his chest and whispered at him seductively , " I can help you to put your worries aside ..."

 

The man could feel the temperature rising around them . "I ..." The latter cut him off by smacking her lips on his . The woman led him to a motel near the nightclub and they were together all night long feeling each other's warmth under the bed sheet .

 

Morning after the one night stand , Tzuyu opened his eyes slowly and blinked his eyes a couple of times when his eyes came into contact with the sunshine beaming through the window in his room . He was fully awake after a few seconds only to notice that the girl from last night was gone from his sight and left him without a proper goodbye .

 

He heaved a sigh and walked his way to the bathroom . He cleaned himself up and when he reached the table beside the cheap-looking bed to grab his car keys , he noticed there was a piece of paper with a messy handwriting on the table . The paper said ," Last night was HOT . Hoping that I will see you again , handsome ;) . Call me  : XXX-00-XXX ." 

 

He crumpled the paper in his hand and was about to throw it into the garbage can but a voice inside told him not to . He slid the crumpled paper into his pocket and checked out from the motel . He drove his black SUV home and laid himself down on his bed when he reached home . He thought he was going to be just fine and everything is going to be alright .

 

But he's completely wrong .

 


The next day , he changed into a dark blue blazer and a black slack pants and drived his SUV car to his father's company . He took over his father's position as the CEO of the company . The big glass door swung open revealing a girl receptionist standing behind the counter to greet him . A red carpet bordered by black velvet rope led the way to the lift at the ground floor .


"Good morning Mr. Yoo ." The workers bowed to him as a sign of respect . Tzuyu returned the kind gesture with a smile . After he took the lift to go upstairs , the workers returned to their own place to continue their work . There was several knocks on the CEO's office door and Tzuyu pressed a button on his desk unlocking the door .A girl who has an average height pushed the door and walked in . "Morning , Mr.Yoo .You have only two schedules for today .The first one will be a lunch with Mr. Takahashi . And the last one is you have a meeting on 2 o'clock regarding the new project with our clients from MNTZ Co. . 

 

"Thank you ,Jihyo . Is there anything else ?" Tzuyu raised his left eyebrow afterwards . "No Mr.Yoo , that's all . May I ask you something ,Mr. Yoo ? " the man nodded his head and answered , "Go ahead ."  Jihyo wore a worried look on her face . "Are you not feeling well , sir ? It's just that ... I happened to see you massaging your temple a couple of times just now . I can ask the tea lady to make you some coffee or tea if you want ? " 

 


The man shook his head and replied weakly ," No , it's fine .You may go now ." His secretary bowed her head to him  , holding the urge to ask him anymore questions , since she knows it well , that the man does not like to repeat his words . Or else , he could turn himself 180 degrees from being a warm kind-hearted boss , into the most cold-hearted person ever . 

 

Of course , the fact came from her experience as his secretary since the day he was appointed as the new CEO for the company .After the thomas girl took her leave , Tzuyu ran his fingers on his chestnut hair and sighed , looking frustrated .

 

"Although how many times I've tried , I can't seem to forget you ... Sana . Why .. did you make this thing hard for me ? Why did you say that you love me ... that night ? Why ?...Or maybe I was just hallucinating at that time ... Yeah . Probably .There's no way she would say that . 


"No .I need to forget her , before anything worse happen . " 

 


He reached his pocket and took out the crumpled paper which is the only thing that the girl had left , and threw it into the dustbin .

 

 

 

                                                    ****

 

Wednesday , 2.00 p.m. 


"Mr. Yoo ? May I come in ? " Jihyo knocked on the door in front of her , making the person inside the room startled upon hearing the noise and snapped out from his thought . A 'click' sound coming from the inside signaling her that the door was now unlocked . 

 

"I'm sorry to interupt you ... but our clients from MNTZ Co. have arrived . They are waiting for you in the meeting room . "


"Wait , let me sort these paperworks . You can go first . " Tzuyu looked into the mirror and combed his hair with his hand . He needs to always take care of his look , as to not ruin his image as the company's CEO. The man hastily gather all of his paperworks from the table , not forgetting his iPad , as he saved most of his important documents in it , and fasten his walking pace to avoid his clients waiting any longer for his presence .

 

 

The man pushed the glass door only to stop all his actions , and stood in awe after he caught a glimpse of a familiar face that he has been missing . 

 

Tzuyu's POV 

 

It's her . 

 


Sana . Minatozaki Sana . The pretty young heiress of the MNTZ Co . .How could I did not notice that earlier ? The company's name basically stands for her surname . Mi,Na,To,Zaki . Oh great . The most person that I'm trying to avoid right now , is standing right in front of me , waiting for me to shake her hand . And we are working on the same project , that means ... we have to keep on seeing each other .... starting from today onwards .

 

"Ehem . Are you here ?" Wow . She's acting like nothing has happened between us . Well , after all it's just a one night stand right . That's what my brain said ,but my heart doesn't react the same way as what my brain does . Why did I feel a sudden pang in my heart . No ... No Tzuyu . You are not going to fall for her , never . 

 

I accepted her hand shake and suddenly felt a tingling sensation running down through my veins . What has gotten into me ? Please help me , anybody ! Wait . Am I daydreaming because I thought I saw something in her beautiful brown orbs when we let go our hands . She looked ... Disappointed ? Nah . Scratch that . It would be a huge miracle if she does feel the same way as what I'm feeling right now . I miss her . I miss her presence ,and as much as I wanted to get her out of my brain ... I can't . I want that night that we used to spend together ... would happen again . Our first night together .

 

"Please , have a seat ." I feigned a smile ,trying my best to control my expression . Sana looked rather calm than what I had expected . This is weird . She made it looks like there was nothing going on between us . Nothing has ever happened before . Anyone who just have meet us would've never thought that we've known each other before .

 


I decided to just get rid of the thoughts from my mind and quickly finished this meeting off .

 

I think ... I might have something to discuss with her . Yes , indeed . We do have something serious to talk about ... Minatozaki Sana .