seven

Love under her eyes

Its almost a month now since SaMo gets back together. What Tzuyu meant by gets back was , theyre back being each other half. She shooks her head.

 

Tzuyu feel a tinge of sadness. How can Momo owns Sana's heart? She doesnt deserved her. Mina on the other hands being quite positive with the whole SaMo being together.  Tzuyu sighed as she dejectedly watched the scene unfold in front of her. Tzuyu always think its not possible for someone to be overly affectionate as Sana. She just saw Sana casually asked a piggback ride from Momo and Mina just smile curtly to the responses leaving the SaMo.

 

Mina came to her side, holding her hands, reassuring. Tzuyu looks up grateful shes not alone at least Mina 's with her. But somehow she wanted to know what did Mina felt about the whole situation. Both of them walk further ahead leaving SaMo behind. Tzuyu had been being aching to ask but she think its maybe not her place to ask this. 

 

"You seem quiet" Mina hummming 

"i dont know" 

" you are not sad"

"im happy since both of them are happy and patch up things"

" do you think both of them have feeling for each other"

"i do"

"but you dont seem to get jealous"

"its my choice.. eventually it will happen.. but until then i'll wait until Momo says something.. for now lets me enjoys this.. plus ive been liking someone" Mina winks.

 

"oh"

 

Love is weird when you've grown up. Tzuyu look up at the duo again this time she want to see how the scene will unfold between samo.