four

Love under her eyes

Sana feel that her head about to explode.

 

Damn this migraine.  She touched and massage her head lightly.

 

Nayeon came and sit beside her during lunch.

 

"Why are you alone?" Nayeon quipped while she poked her food.

 

Sana ignored her since she’s too occupied with her headache.

 

“ are you okay there?” Nayeon asked as noticed her pain.

 

She touched Sana’s head softly.

 

“lets go to nurse office after this okay?” Nayeon said patting Sana softly.

 

Sana nodded as she rest her head on the table.

 

“ HEY MOMO OVER HERE” Nayeon suddenly yelling

 

Sana suddenly overcome with surprised as she froze and tried to stay completely still.

 

“H-hi Nayeonie , hi S-sana” Momo said nervously.

 

Sana tried to smile but failed since her head throbbed with pain.

 

“why are you alone?” Nayeon asked obviously looking for Mina.

 

“Nah, I don’t know”

 

“another fight?” Nayeon asked further.

 

Sana ears peaked up listening to their conversation.

 

Oh so they often fight?

 

Momo shrugged as she looked at Sana’s way worried.

 

Shes having that migraine again?

 

“ are you okay?” Momo asked Sana out of the blue while touching her head softly.

 

Sana’s blushed under her touch.

 

Momo froze as Sana’s hand laid upon her.

 

Somehow Sana longed for Momo caring touch.

 

OMG everything feel different nowadays Momo thought

 

That KISS initiated everything that Momo kept from her friend for so long.

 

Momo’s hand were cold and Sana missed this. Overcome with her feeling Sana untangled her hand from Momo.

 

They haven’t have a proper talk for so long. It feel different.

 

After Momo and Mina started going out Sana felt that Momo changed drastically.

 

Or maybe its not Momo but it was me that changes Sana thought

 

“ Momo you needed to stop looking at Sana like that, your girlfriend might get jealous seeing this” Nayeon teased as she chuckled

 

Momo blushed as she tried to hit Nayeon while Sana clutching her head and softly whining about her headache.

 

Luckily she did not listening to that Momo thought

 

“Shes having that migraine again” Nayeon continued

 

Wheres her girlfriend though Momo thought while she tried to look at Sana in pain

 

“come on lets go to the nurse office together” Nayeon said to Momo after she finished her food.

 

Momo nodded while she put her arm around Sana’s shoulder carefully.

 

" Woah Momo I guess attending dancing class does make you a little stronger than the rest" Nayeon said because Momo capable to hold Sana quite easily.

 

Annoyed Momo scowled at the latter teasing when she knew that Sana lost a lot of weight

 

"Or Sana just lose a lot of weight" Nayeon said as she inspected Sana condition. 

 

Sana could not opened her eyes. 

 

Sana felt familiar warmth engulfed her. Her eyes shot opened and she was welcomed by Momo eyes piercing through her.

 

Sana shuddered suddenly.

 

"oMO SANA YOU OKAY THERE" Nayeon said worriedly

 

Momo maintained her eyes contact with her the entire time because she's super worried.

 

"Woah you guys are about to kiss or something" Nayeon teased while she placed her hand around Sana's back to guide them.

 

tch these lovebird Nayeon thought

 

I miss you Sana Momo thought while she tried to avoid Sana’s questioning gazed.

 

Nayeon laid Sana's head unto Momo shoulder carefully breaking their intense eyes contact. 

 

Sana complied and she swear she heard Momo sighed contentedly upon the skinship.

 

"Okay here we go" Nayeon said to both of them 

 

 

--

 

 

After another routine of dance practice with her team mate Tzuyu silently walked to the corner to rest. She so glad that she could improve her ability to synchronise her dance together with her other team mates. She inwardly smile and gulped down her water bottle. She watched as her fellow friends interacted among themselves. Chaeyoung could be seen with no other than her no jam bro Jeongyeon.

 

Her eyes went to Mina  at the other corner as she carefully watched their dance practices on her phone while bobbing her to the earphones.

 

Where is Momo

 

Tzuyu stood still as she looked around the room.

 

Jihyo wiped her sweat as she sat beside Mina.

 

“where’s Momo Mina?”

 

“I really don’t know” Mina expression change to sour

 

“You guys fight again?” Jihyo asked again as she looked at Tzuyu

 

Tzuyu could help but to listen to their conversation.

 

Mina just shrugged and tilted her head against the wall.

 

Jihyo called over Tzuyu to sit beside her and Mina.

 

“Tzuyu you already know Mina right?” Jihyo said pointed to Mina

 

“Y-yes” Tzuyu did not realised as she stuttered when she’s looking at Mina.

 

Woah great beauty up close Tzuyu thought

 

Jihyo chuckled at Tzuyu “ Don’t worry she always nervous around pretty people” Jihyo added

 

Mina smiled and hold out her hand for Tzuyu to take while pulling her to sit close to her.

 

Woah she smell so good too impossible

 

“I get that a lot” Jihyo teased

 

Pftt when? Tzuyu thought
 

Jihyo kept looking at her and she swear her head about to grow a hole under her gaze.

 

“I know that you are dating the Minatozaki sana?” Mina asked further.

 

Jihyo seem uncomfortable while she tried to distract herself by looking at the inside of her bag more than looking at Tzuyu.

 

“ was” Tzuyu said while she drinking from her bottle

 

She recalled her conversation with Sana two days ago.

-

 

Sana, do you like Momo?

 

Sana looked at her wide eyes.

 

“it is okay thought, I can tell” Tzuyu chuckled

 

“Oh” Sana mustered

 

-

 

“OH” Jihyo and Mina said together

 

“ what happened?” Mina asked further as she observed that Jihyo suddenly interested in her compare to earlier.

 

I don’t get this woman sometimes

 

“we don’t click?” Tzuyu continued.

 

“yeah tell me about it” Mina sighed while she took a sip of water from her bottle.

 

“Momo could be like that sometimes” She added while chuckled

 

“I don’t get them” Mina continued while Tzuyu just nodded.

 

I guess they both are confusing and deserve both of each other Tzuyu thought

 

“Momo also told me that Sana can be quite confusing too, so its rather frustrating when they fight” Mina said while she took another sip of her drink.

 

Minutes went by as three of them kept quiet.

 

“let talks about anything else rather than these two” Jihyo interrupted.

 

“I heard enough about them so let it be” Jihyo continued

 

“ let say come on lets go to arcade and fetch some dinner together after this what say you guys?” Jihyo suggested excitedly.

 

Yeah she really need to stop thinking about Sana and Momo for once Tzuyu thought

 

She nodded excitedly while Mina clapped her hand agreed to the plan.

 

Jihyo always know how to make her heart at ease Tzuyu thought while looking at her.

 

“ why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face” Jihyo said while grabbing her signature mirror inside her bag.

 

Mina smiled while she looked at the duo. Her gazed fell upon at the a shorter girl in front of her that talked so loudly.

 

So cute.

 

“Yo Chaeyoung lets go out together tonight asked Jeongyeon too” Tzuyu called upon the shorter girl

 

Oh Chaeyoung