three

Love under her eyes

Tzuyu just finished her essay in the library alone. As she dropped her pen she saw a glimpsed of Sana coming out of library.

 

She really want to follow and talk to her but for now she could really need some space.

 

She sighed. What a drama

 

“ you should know when its time for you to back off really” her mind wandered to what Jihyo said following scene last week.

 

Jihyo had been acting really different with her since last month. She could not quite understand the latter behaviour sometimes.

 

“for someone that is so sharp you can be quite dense Tzuyu” Jihyo’s voice rang through her head after the scene.

 

She shook her head while pulling out her mp3 player.    

 

Geez I cant read her sometimes.

 

Putting on her headphones, Tzuyu scrolled through her song in her mp3 player

 

Her finger stopped at

 

Falling in Love (With My Best Friend) by Matt White

 

Huh

 

Again her finger scrolled to another song

 

Friends by Ed Sheeran

 

another 

 

Realize by Colbie Caillat 

 

 

OOkayyy all these songs are about falling for your bestfriend

 

smh

 

Are this the sign that universe trying to tell me that I should stop

 

Last night Sana texted her saying that she need a space for a while.

 

She scoffed.

 

Yeah I need that too. But aren’t you too selfish? She was quite mad with Sana but her heart was yearning to the older girl.

 

Tzuyu sighed. She knew that something intense between Momo and Sana must happened following last week scene.

 

Tzuyu decided that if she keep doing that to herself she might getting hurt further and she really does not need to cry every single night to sleep thinking about Sana.

 

Right thing for now is that she need to break up with Sana’s even though she never want to break up with her.

 

Sana’s happiness matter to me much more.

 

Tzuyu sighed I am doing the right thing? Right?

 

She went got her phones and sent a text to Sana

 

I am sorry to ask this because you  said that you some needed space but can we talk? – T

 

----

 

 

Sana sipped on her coffee as she read her text message.

 

She sighed.

 

Damnit what have you done Sana.

 

She did not talk to both Momo and Tzuyu since last week.

 

Suddenly the door to the resto she’s sitting opened and she recognised the figure.

 

Mina came to her side while smiling.

 

“ Sana unnie, hi!”

 

“Hi Mina, what are you doing here?” Sana responded

 

“just try to get some coffee, um may I sit” Mina asked and pointed to the seat across Sana

 

“y-yes” Sana said while looking at anywhere else except the latter.

 

“ Y-you want to order anything” Said said while waving to the waiter

 

“y-yes” Mina said

 

After Mina order her drink they stay muted for a while staring at anything except each other.

 

Damnit. I should go Sana thought

 

Few minutes went by and it’s getting awkward.

 

“So Momo talked to be about some stuff” Mina started

 

“O-oh she did” Sana stuttered

 

OMG

 

“ she said that she so glad she meet Sana and became her best friends”

 

Phew. She didn’t tell her about the kiss yet?

 

Sana feel sad at the thought. Her finger absent mindedly touch her lips.

 

I could still feel her here

 

“ you guys went through a lot together right since”Mina added

 

Sana nodded while thousand memories flooded through her mind.

 

Yeah we did. Wow 10 years passed so quickly.

 

“i-I also think you guys are so close with each other”

 

Sana froze.

 

Yeah we are affectionate with each other. But Momo could not see that i am in love with her.

 

“before I started dating Momo I always think that Sana and Momo are together” Mina said quietly

 

“so I asked Jihyo if the two of you are dating? But she said that you guys aren’t? “ Mina continued

 

“yeah we did not –“ Sana quipped quickly

 

It is just me Sana thought

 

“but I could not believe my eyes when Jihyo said that, I am very jealous” Mina said while smilling bitterly.

 

Sana took her a sip from her cold coffee. She gulped hard.

 

“d-don’t worry Mina, we have nothing so don’t worry” Sana said smilling trying to hide her sadness.

 

“ I don’t really believe it” Mina said while looking at Sana directly.

 

Sana feel her heartbeat quicken and she’s trying to look at anywhere else except the girl in front of her. The waiter came and put Mina’s drink in front of her. Mina took a sip of her coffee.

 

Sana obviously think Mina is beyond pretty. Shes stunning. No wonder Momo fell for her. Sana feel a tinted of sadness flooding through her heart.

 

Am I not too pretty for you Momo? She literally shook her head

 

Suddenly Mina put her hand on top of Sana breaking her reverie.

 

“ you know if you confess who know what might happened right?” Mina said while standing up leaving clueless and shocked Sana in her seat.

 

Mina again flashed her wide smile and waved her goodbye to Sana.

 

Sana sighed.

 

I am sorry too Mina.

 

Sana took her phone and reply to Tzuyu’s text.

 

Yes lets meet up 5.30 pm by the campus lake - S

 

---

 

“ you see, I don’t want to see you choose me when your heart belong to someone “ Tzuyu explained while her back facing Sana. 

 

Evening breeze swept both of the girls across the lake.

 

Tzuyu spun facing the latter girl while she took a tiny stone and threw it across lake.

 

Her mind trouble. Tzuyu sighed again for the umpteeth times.

 

Sana looked at her attentively while her eyes b with tears. Tzuyu took a seat on a bench. 

 

“ Tzuyu..” Sana went to her Tzuyu side and sat beside her silently.

 

Tzuyu just sat there mutedly and Sana took the moment to rest her head upon Tzuyu shoulder. Tzuyu also laid her head untop of Sana.

 

“ what bout you?” Sana continued

 

“ I think im fine though” Tzuyu laughed as she tried to shake her feeling elsewhere. The scene unfold in front of her are beautiful. The sun about to set and she looked up at the violet sky. She smiled.

 

Yeah i am letting you go Tzuyu thought as her hand slipped to Sana's

 

“what should we do Tzuyu?” Sana whispered

 

“lets break up and stay as good friend” Tzuyu sighed deeply. It is for the best. 

 

 “i-yes” Sana said looking at Tzuyu’s eyes deeply and went to give Tzuyu the warmest hug.

 

“im sorry” Sana said while Tzuyu’s hairs.

 

Tzuyu feel like she should be crying but instead she’s looking at Momo with her priceless expression written on her face. Momo froze for awhile and change her direction hurriedly from the scene. 

 

Omo

 

“Sana, do you like Momo?” Tzuyu whispered while looking at Sana straight in the eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ps: thank you guys for reading my sappy and bad samo fanfics. i really like samo friendship and i think they are hands down the best ship ever to exist in twice lol sorry i thought i might write them and i cant believe how underated samo.  i like to imagine samo while listening to this song. i also shipped tzuyu and jihyo btw <3 2yeon and michaeng lelss