six

Love under her eyes

 

“Hey can I-I have a word?”

 

Sana whipped her head so fast because she know that voice. Tzuyu scowled beside her.

 

“y-yes” her voice quivers but she nods vigorously maybe too enthusiastically.

 

“Hi Tzuyu” Momo says nervously. Tzuyu nods knowingly. Her eyes went back and forth to Momo and Sana that awkwardly standing after a moment.

 

Momo extended her hand and Sana let herself lead away by Momo’s soft hand.

 

As Momo takes her over to a spare table, Sana looks over her shoulder briefly to where Tzuyu stands, now accompanied by Nayeon, and they give her exaggerated and encouraging thumbs ups. Though Tzuyu seem unsure.

 

“Y-your girlfriend is cute” Momo mimicked her action and let out a nervous laugh.

 

“Is everything okay?” Momo asks after a minute during which Sana doesn’t speak, just toys with her fingers idly.

 

Sana hesitantly shakes her head, and worry stirs within Momo, “You know you can tell me anything, right?”

 

“What are we Momo” Sana replies shakily, her tone dead.

 

Momo froze.

 

Yeah what are we?

 

Momo didn’t know where she went wrong.

 

She loves her bestfriend and she kissed her whats that suppose to mean. How can she explain that to Mina and Sana especially.

 

"I-i really really dont know" Momo sighed and rubs her temples

 

"I am really confused... Sana please dont ignore me" Momo continue taking Sana's hands and pull her closer.

 

'Whatever it is you are my best friend first and I dont want anything to come between us and I hate not talking to you" 

 

"I miss you" Sana blurt eventhough it hurt knowing that she wanted more but she would never risked their friendship for whatever her selfish self wanted.

 

"Me too" Momo smiled and hug Sana closer.

 

" dont ever ignore me ever again especially went you got yourself a new boyfriend or girlfriend" Sana warned and pouted. 

 

" No you're the only one for me" Momo confessed into the warmth of Sana's and sniffed the familiar Sana's body mist.

 

Tzuyu smiled upon the sight. Mina came and sit at their table. Her eyes followed Mina and she know deep inside Mina's hurting. Their gaze met and Tzuyu offered a sad smile. Mina smile and shrugged off. 

 

Mina barely speaks for most of the evening; only replying curtly when questions are asked to her – usually by Momo – or when unsubtly prompted to comment by Sana. She spends most of the meal looking down at her plate or staring at Sana and Momo finds herself perturbed by it. 

 

 

Tzuyu couldnt help but wonder what actually went wrong. She hate that she can read people easily but right now there are more people hurting from this relationship. Her hands reach out to Mina and rubs her hand gently.

 

'Its okay' she mouthed

 

"Oww" Tzuyu whimpered as she felt something slap her across head. Jihyo scowled beside her.

 

'did she just hit me?'

 

"dont flirt with others girlfriend" 

 

 

//////////////////////

 

sorry this is so short but i really need to write this thank you