Don't Go

Fictionless Love

Chapter 17

Hyun-Ae's P.O.V

"Hmm...so should I call you my...'boyfriend' now?" I asked Jin as we walked back to the dorms, holding hands. Jin became a little embarrassed at my question.

"I-I mean...if you want to..." He trailed off, secretly probably enjoying this moment despite his face being as red as it was. I laughed a little at his reaction.

"Okay, boyfriend~" I singed, making him even more embarrassed at how shameless I was being.

"Stop, people are staring at us," He waved me off, as the other students that were walking by us were giving us weird looks. 

"Oh, is someone shy?" I teased. 

"A-Ani." He answered, his voice a little higher than usual, letting me know that he was lying.

"Liar! It's all over your face! You are so embarrassed!" I said, poking his rosy cheek and smiling at the sight.

"Well you are being all lovey dovey, how can I not be shy? Especially in front of others..." He said, making me think for a second before talking again.

"What? I can't help it. I am finally with you. I didn't think this was actually going to ever happen to me again and now that it has, especially with you...I can't show my love?" I asked, pouting to Jin whose eyes widened at my answer.

"I-" Jin started to protest but I interrupted.

"Oh shut it. I will stop. For now." I said, moving closer to him to link my arm with his before holding his hand once again. He tensed a little at my sudden movement but his arm eased when I rested my head on his shoulder, leaning into him as we walked down the path.

"You know..." He started, tracing his thumb over the top of my hand. "I never thought this would happen either..." I lifted my head up a little to see his face as he looked down at me, his eyes somewhat teary. 

"Why?" I asked, curious.

"I thought that you liked someone else or you wouldn't think of me this way. Especially when you and Taehyung started to close. I thought that you probably liked him and I didn't have a chance." He confessed. I was a little sad of how he believed that I could like someone else. And that someone else being Taehyung. I felt a small sting at the mention of his name.

"Well...I know for a fact that it has always been you. You really took me by surprise. You were so forward towards me all of the sudden and it really threw me off." I stated, reminiscing. "Especially when we both ended up in the middle of nowhere. That was certainly that last thing I expected to happen." I laughed, feeling comforted by his presence as we continued to walk back to my dorm. "I guess that is how you snuck in my heart...oh my god someone stop me. This is too cheesy for me." I said, shivering a little at how I was acting. I guess the people you love really bring out new sides of you. He laughed a little at that and squeezed my hand tighter. 

"You are like a totally different person now. I wonder if you were always like this or now that I finally have you, you decided to open up more?" He questioned, making me look up to meet his eyes.

"Who knows. But don't expect it all the time, alright? I can barely handle the words coming out of my mouth myself. I don't know how you will be able to." I answered, wondering if I he was the one making me like this. Suddenly, he leaned down and gently kissed my forehead, making me jolt.

"I think I will somehow manage." He whispered, smiling from ear to ear. 

"Omo...Jin, I didn't know you were so sly like that." I teased, making him embarrassed. I leaned closer to his face to make fun of him more and he proceeded to turn away, not wanting me to see his face.

"Stop!" He whined, laughing a little at how persistent I was being. I laughed along with him and stopped teasing, bringing my head back down on his shoulder as we continued to walk the rest of the way.

When we reached the entrance of the building, I started to turn around to go up the steps when he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I turned my head back to see why when he quickly kissed me. My eyes widened in surprise as I saw him walk away. 

"Yah!" I screamed after him, turning red from his sudden action. I couldn't help but smile as he lifted his hand in the air, as if waving goodbye. "Pabo," I whispered as I climbed back up the steps after watching him disappear. 

I quickly went to my room and after closing the door behind me I laid down on my bed, staring up at the familiar ceiling. All of the events of the last couple of days circled in my head, trying to make sense of everything that had happened. Good and bad, I thought about each one. But there was one that worried me more than anything else - Taehyung.

For awhile, I had forgotten about him, as I was lost in Jin land. My heart suddenly ached as I thought of his confession and how I knew what my answer would be for him. I shifted on my side and thoughts circling, I quickly fell asleep worrying about how to tell Taehyung.

~~~

Waking up to the sounds of girls yelling next door, I opened and groaned at the sound. I quickly moved to sit up and rubbed my eyes. Aish, what are they screaming about now? I thought as I grabbed my phone. Hitting the sleep button, my phone vibrated, letting me know that I had text messages. Still half-asleep, I looked to see that I had messages from Jin and from Taehyung. My heart started racing as I saw Taehyung's name, scared to see what he wrote me.

I decided to open Jin's texts first. I hit read and my eyes widened at what I saw.

"Hey, so I was thinking...I know we said that we would go see Mi Yong again here soon. I know it was only last weekend, but I thought that it would be fun to go stay there for the rest of the week? We don't have to but I thought it would be fun to get away for a bit and spend some time alone together." I stared at the last four words and impure thoughts started to appear. He just wants to spend time together right? No alter motives? I then suddenly remembered when he forced himself into my bed only a few nights before.

My face started to turn red, thinking about everything. I quickly shook it off, probably over thinking the situation. After taking a few moments to think, I texted him back.

"Sure. I need to do something today though first. Can we leave tonight maybe?" I texted. Not moments later, I received a reply. Ding.

"Definitely. I will call her and let her know that we are coming." My heart started to beat faster at the thought of us alone together again this weekend. I mean we are dating now so it would be okay but... I quickly shook it off again and stared at the other message I had. Still beating like crazy, my heart now felt more nervous than before to see what Taehyung had texted me. Reluctant, I clicked open. 

"Hey, can we talk if you have some time today?" It said. I wondered why he needed to talk to me but knowing well that I needed to tell him about Jin and I, I agreed to meet him.

"I can meet you in an hour. Is that okay?" I asked. I stared at my phone and waited for his reply when it finally came. Ding.

"Yeah, I will grab you from the dorm. I will text you when I get there." I sighed, nervous and somewhat relieved that Taehyung was willing to talk to me. I wonder how he is going to react, I thought. Deciding to kill time before I met him, I started to pack, wondering what to bring to Mi Yong's place this weekend. I was pretty excited to see her as the thought of the small older lady made me smile. I started to grab clothes and fold them nicely, only thinking of happy thoughts.

~~~

*30 minutes earlier*

Taehyung's P.O.V

Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. I whispered to myself as I wanted to appear normal in front of the others. The last thing I needed was to have them wondering why I was feeling down or why my eyes were puffier than usual from crying again last night. I reached the practice room and saw that everyone was there - including Jin. Taking a deep breath, I reached for the handle and immediately changed as I walked in.

"Good morning!" I yelled, grinning from ear to ear as I greeted the members. They all turned to look around and grinned at my appearance.

"Yo," J-Hope said, nodding his head in my direction.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Namjoon said. "You are late." He commented, making me laugh awkwardly.

"U-Uh, sorry. I had a long night." I stated, glancing over at Jin who was looking at me. As our eyes meet I cleared my throat and looked back towards the other members.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked, trying to redirect the attention from me. 

"Just running over the choreo once more. We have the performance in a week." Namjoon answered. "We are almost perfect but it wouldn't hurt to practice a couple more times. We could even be here all day if we wanted to so we don't have to practice later." He suggested. Most of the other members agreed to the idea but when I glanced over at Jin, he seemed apprehensive.

"Actually..." He began. "I have already made plans for tonight. I don't know when we are leaving but I will have to see-"

"'We?'" Jimin repeated, noticing Jin's misstep. Jin was caught off guard and became embarrassed at the sudden attention. He quietly nodded his head in answer and the rest of the boys were instantly curious as to who this other person was. My heart tightened, knowing most likely that it was Hyun-Ae. 

"Does our little princess have a girlfriend?" Yoongi piped, grinning at the idea. The other 5 members eyes widened at the suggestion. Jin immediately turned red and looked down, smiling a little at the mention.

"Wah," Jungkook gasped, shocked by the idea. The other boys were just as shocked and as I looked over, I could see all the wheels in their heads turning, as if trying to figure out who it could be. However, I instantly knew. So it really happened then.

"Wait..."J-hope started. "Don't tell me-"

"Is it noona?" Jungkook interrupted, making everyone's eyes widen at the maknae's sudden suggestion. Jin turned an even deeper shade of red if it was possible and laughed awkwardly at the suggestion. 

"Y-Ye," He whispered, looking as if he could run out the door at this moment. 

"OMO!" Jimin yelled. "Thank god-"

"It is about freaking time." Yoongi whispered.

"I thought you two would just wander around in circles forever." Namjoon said.

"W-Wait...You all knew?!" Jin retorted.

"Of course! You were so obvious." J-Hope stated. "I could practically see hearts shooting out of your eyes." They all laughed at that. They all continued to congratulate him as I stood a little farther away from the group. Trying to hold my facade, I quickly pulled out my phone and without thinking, I texted Hyun-Ae. She quickly replied, saying that we could meet in an hour and I pocketed my phone again. I glanced over at them to see Jin smiling brightly, as the other members , hitting him as they showed him their affection. 

I quietly started to step back, trying to leave quietly, until Yoongi noticed.

"Yah. Where are you going?" He called out, making everyone else stop and shift their attention towards me once more. I quickly turned around and blurted out a lie.

"I-I forgot I have to do something. I will be back later." I answered flatly. Before they could say anything, I walked out the door, letting it slam behind me as I started sprinting out of the studio. It took everything I had not to run straight to Hyun-Ae, telling her not to go. I stopped as soon as I walked out of the front door and fell against the wall. My heart felt as if it was tearing apart at the seams at what Jin said. I had to confirm if it was true or not and I had to see Hyun-Ae.

I got up off the wall and walked to campus, wanting for the hour to come faster so I could see her again. 

~~~

Hyun-Ae's P.O.V

After rummaging through my whole closet, I was able to put together three outfits and a pair of pajamas for this weekend. The more I thought about it I became excited. Excited to see Mi Yong again, excited to get away from school, excited to spend some more time with Jin. 

I sat down on my bed, satisfied with everything I had packed when my phone went off. I leaned over to pick it up off of my nightstand and saw that it was a text from Taehyung. While I was packing, I completely forgot about meeting him and now that it was time, I started to feel nervous once again. I clicked read.

"I am here." My breath hitched as my eyes scanned the text. I immediately stood up while still looking at my phone. I quickly started to pace in my room, slightly panicking. After a good few minutes I breathed in and out, ready to head downstairs when I heard a knock at my door. Confused, I went over and unlocked it, surprised when I saw a breathless Taehyung.

"Woah, are you okay?" I asked, worried as to why he was breathing so heavily. His eyes scanned my face, looking scared and he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw me standing here. 

"I was wondering why you hadn't come down yet. It had been 10 minutes. I thought something had happened." I quickly glanced down at my phone and laughed awkwardly.

"S-Sorry, I guess time got away from me." I said, gently rubbing my arm as I didn't know what else to do. I looked back up and smiled at him. I started to turn back around.

"Let me get my bag real quick-" I started but was stopped when Taehyung suddenly grabbed me from behind, his arms sneaking around mine. My heart started to beat faster as he caught me off guard. "T-Tae?" I asked, flustered by the sudden situation. I tried to break away when he gripped me tighter, not letting me loose.

"Don't go." He whispered. "Don't go with Jin." He finished. At that my eyes widened. Did he know about what we were doing this weekend? Does he know-

"I know you are dating Jin and I thought I was going to be fine. I was not going to say or do anything but I couldn't stop myself. I can't stand the thought of you together with him." He said. Needless to say, I was shocked. Shocked that he knew about me and Jin, shocked at the sudden hug, and shocked from this sudden confession again. My heart ached as I heard him talk. I felt horrible about all of this. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt my best friend, but I guess things don't always go as you plan.

"Taehyung," I whispered, my voice cracking as I spoke. I turned around in his embrace and looked him in the eyes, determined. "We need to talk."

 

~~~

(A/N): Oh my! What's going to happen?! And what will Hyun-Ae say?!

Stay tuned for the last chapter here soon! Thanks for reading as always! XOXO