Trust Who?

Read At Your Own Risk!

"Hurry up Chaerin!! Come on," Eva exclaimed as she limped as fast as she could with her right hands holding onto Chaerin's arm

"Tsk..tsk..tsk...," Chaerin who managed to be saved by Eva sobbed at the same time panting hard, catching up with her breath

 

The impact of experiencing something that was close to your death was so great, Chaerin was still in a shocking mode that she accidentally tripped over her steps. Eva managed to pull her up to fasten their pace from runnig away from the killer when unfortuately, due to the killer's perfect, bull's eye aim, the kitchen knife that was once in his grip was being thrown and it stabbed directly on Chaerin's back.

 

"AHHHH!!" yelled Chaerin

"What's wrong?" Eva panic as she check on Chaerin who was slowing down her pace till her knees touched the ground

"We can't stop! He is getting near!" Eva alerted

"Go. GO WITHOUT ME," Chaerin cried, enduring the painful stinging sensation

"Absolutely not!" Eva insisted

 

Without giving up, Evaa pulled Chaerin up using all her strength when the killer grabbed onto Chaerin's waist, pulling her harshly away from Eva. Having no other choice in mind, Eva gave one powerful pushed allowing killer to accidentally let go of Chaerin. Upon not having so much talent in martial arts, Eva just hit the killer continuously when her arm was being grabbed tightly and due to her stubborness, the killer elbowed Eva in the face and gave one powerful punch on her stomach.

 

"AHH!" Eva yelled in pain

 

The moment she lifted up her chin, the killer used part of the broken wooden plank and gave one strong hit on her head causing her to land on the ground, unconscious. She forced her eyes to get a better vision but every attempt she did, all she could see was a blurry vision of Chaerin who was crying her lungs out upon being dragged away. 

***

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"tsk..tskk...kill him please..kill him...KILL HIM!!!!!"

"AAHH!" Eva regained back her conscious due to an awful dream and when she thought about it back, it was the same phrase being said by the ghost girl she encountered with earlier on

 

She slowly composed herself before fully standing up and that was when she realised that she was in a different location to where she was previously. She discovered that her head was injured by looking at the dried blood stains at the side of her face.

Thanks to the great hit, she could not fully remember where she used to be and decided to just forget about it. She was about to take a step forward when she accidentally stepped on Chaerin's silver bangle. She picked it up and had tears forming in her eyes as she remembered the last scene she had seen of Chaerin.

*THUD*

687474703a2f2f693739312e70686f746f6275636b65742e636f6d2f616c62756d732f79793139332f7370696379626f6f6b5f312f53756d696e2532304261656b2f345f7a707339303235373735302e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=360&q=80

The sound coming from the door that was only a few centimetres away from her caught her outmost attention which urged her to dare her feet to check out on whatever was behind that room. The door let out a creepy squeaky sound as she pushed it open.

Her jaws dropped wide open on seeing a couple of bodies whereby each of the bodies were being kept in a display glass casing wtih sharp hooks and ropes being attached to their bodies making them looked like puppets, deadly looking zombie puppets.

She walked up to one of the glass and stare at the one of them who had his head facing downwards. She brought her hand closer to get in contact with the glass casing when out of a sudden, the guy inside the glass casing lifted up his chin and exposed his creepy, possessed-looking eyes towards her, having an angry expression being displayed on his face. Eva was taken aback, she automatically back off.

tumblr_mw9i1gx0NE1sm1g8eo1_500.gif

"Muahahahahaha~~Your friends are dying because of you!!Hahahaha, you're next on the chopping board!!" he let out in anger and followed by an evil laughter afterwards sending shivers running down her spine

t_82bfb5c096e501326fa6723c91561e03.jpg

Eva, with wobbly legs, reversed her steps when she jerk up and accidentally bumped into something.

VIXX-image-vixx-36119149-500-281.gif

tumblr_mwioh8VqKa1qhnykbo1_500_zps84c4b66d.gif

"AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! HOW DARE YOU COME WITHOUT BEING INVITED!! MASTER WILL KILL YOU!!!" another one who had his glass casing being vandalised with full of satanic symbols

 

Fear started to engulf her entire self and robbed her of speech, still confused on whether this was just a dream or not. Once again her back hit against another glass casing. Due  to the sudden hit, it made her turned around in an instant

 

"MASTER WILL KILL YOU!! NOWHERE TO HIDE, NOWHERE TO RUN!!! AARRRGGHHH!!!" 

tumblr_mwiokm23KY1sm1g8eo2_500.gif

The non-stop negative voices coming from those possessed gentlemen were just adding on the amount of fright, making Eva so nervous as she tried to fight away thre negative thoughts which was not that easy to be frank. As she was scanning the entire room, one of the guy in the glass casing was giving her a one of a kind stare. He was unconscious and immobile unlike the rest who kept raging, moving around harshly and keep repeating the exact same thing about their so called 'master'.

Eva was taken aback upon seeing Zic who was looking so pale with his arms and body being hooked on like the rest. She placed her hand on the glass casing and let out a sigh. 

 

"Zic...please tell me you're still alive," she prayed in her heart

large.gif

"I heard you,"a groggy, devilish voice replied

"You're not Zic,"

"Hahahahaha, of course I'm not. He is already dead. Hahahahahaha!!" let out a devilish laugh

"F**K YOU!! Why can't you leave me and my friends alone??!!!!" Eva exclaimed with full of resentment

"Muahahahahaha, because you came uninvited and those who came in here will never ever get the chance to get out. Master wouldn't let that to happen!"

"Who on Earth is your Master?!" Eva questioned when one of the glass casings broke open because of the huge amount of strength that was being  applied by one of the possessed zombie-looking guys

"MUAHAHAHAH good luck in finding your way out sweetie, MUAHAHAH!!" laughed the devilish voice and in a split second, it left Zic's body leaving Zic to be back to his unconscious state

 

Although Zic had been such a jerk to her from the beginning they met at the music room, as someone who like to care so much for others ever since she was at a young age, a tingle of sorrow swept over her knowing the fact that he was not longer alive but somewhere in her felt like he deserves it. Lots of mixed emotions hits her entire self when the loud sound of glass shattering into pieces alerted her.

All those possesed, zombie-looking humans were creepily making their way towards her in a threatening manner when the only way out now was to run.  In an instant, she forcefully gave a harsh push to one of them that was getting out of her way and went straight for the door that was left ajar. Never looking back, she kept running when her eyes caught someone familiar who was sitting, leaning against one of the ancient-looking cabinet.

tumblr_o7cwxpsHmZ1qkhjv9o2_400.gif

"Amber?!! Amber?" Eva called out and rushed to her side

"Come on, stay with me," Eva pleaded as she listened to Amber's breathing that was getting softer and softer

 

Eva placed her two fingers on Amber's neck to feel her pulse which unfortunately was not a good sign as the time ticks. A patch of fresh blood stains were being displayed on her jacket near her stomach area. Eva dared herself to the jacket and the moment it was being exposed, Eva felt sick automatically and totally had the urged to throw up anytime.

Amber's stomach were disgustingly being cut open and some of her organs were gone. The tremendous scene of the remaining jumbled up organs got Eva feeling so disgusted she have to get it out from her sight as she caught Amber breathing weakly.    

 

"! Amber! Open your eyes, come on...speak! Open your eyes, anything!!" Eva cried out and shook Amber's face which managed to allow her eyes to be half open

 

She saw movement on Amber's lips and she was sure Amber wanted to deliver her a very important message. To get a better hearing, Eva moved closer till her ears were inches away from Ambr's lips. 

 

"Hide..,

"What?" Eva asked

"Hide~~"

tumblr_inline_njfazhNXb11qik115.gif

"AAARRRGGHH!!! NOWHERE TO RUN, NOWHERE TO HIDE!! HAHAHA!" warned that groggy voice coming from a few distance away behind them

 

Amber used all of the strength she got left and pulled Eva even closer.

 

"Hide...before you're next! Go!" she warned

 

Eva could not have the chance to reply back, Amber's gripped fell on her tigh as Eva sadly gathered some courage to cover Amber's eyelids before continuing her run. Coming across a hall way filled with more than 8 doors, she tried to unlock each and every one of it. Her chances of giving up were almost up when she successfully unlocked the fifth door and close it softly and gently, having a purpose for those creepy zombies to head to other direction.

Her heartbeat were beating tremendously fast but felt kind of proud that she managed to escape before being attacked. Feeling exhausted, she sat and leaned her back against the door to take a few minutes to reflect on what happened from the moment she stepped foot in this mansion. She could not believed that four of them were already dead. 

She suddenly broke down into silent sobs thinking back that she did not deserve to stay alive as well. She was sobbing her heart out when a voice gave an opinion on her actions. 

 

"Crying won't change anything you know," 

 

Eva lifted up her face and one ray of light shone on a guy whom she knew who was being chain onto a chair, facing downwards. 

 

"Tsk...mon..Monster?" she called out, having doubts about it as well because the voice was very feminine.

nKhehG1l.jpg

"Well, I am not a Monster but I'm the Monster's close friend. You can call me Devil. MUAHAHAHAHA,"

tears%2B3.jpg

Just by that evil saying, she knew Monster was already long gone.

 

"What mistake did he do that you have to kill him as well? Tskk,"

"Aww sweety, everyone have to pay the price if they do something wrong. They, including you came uninvited. No one love to witness strangers to intrude into their house," said hat devilish voice

"I was not part of their plan!" Eva raged in anger as she stood up

"I will not harm you if...you promise me one thing,"

"Which is?" Eva questioned 

"Kill him for me," 

"Who is this HIM that you had been mentioning since earlier?!! I'm sick and tired of playing games with you alright? It's freaking affecting me and my friends!" Eva ranted out

 

A pile of books and files fell down from the shelf that gave Eva a startle.

 

"You want to know so much, do yourself a favour," the devil instructed

 

Immediately, she picked up those old, files which looked like it has been collecting dust for a few years. Eva began to flip through page by page and the more words she read, the missing puzzle just tend to get themselves in place in her head whereby things started to make more sense now. 

 

"You're Sarah? The daughter of the man who owned this mansion," Eva uttered while seeing all the old photographs 

"Do you get it now? My brother is still alive and as long as he still lives, I would never rest in peace,"

"But, I thought your mum...~~~

"Whatever you heard from other's mouth is not true. He is the one who killed all of us!! That I couldn't take it!"

"But what is the reason that your brother have to hide his face in every photo?" Eva questioned being so eager to know to clarify her doubts

"After I was borned, three years later my brother was born. However, he was borned with abnormal features and our parents were ashamed to have an ugly looking son like him and so they insisted that he put on a mask everytime he were to go out of the mansion. Unlike me, he never went to normal schools, he was home school. He never get to hang out with friends like normal people do. Most of his time were being spent here in the mansion. No freedom ever since at a young age. I can sense that he was jealous of  me most of the time," the voice lamented

 

A wave of sympathy brushed against her for a while as she tried putting herself in Sarah brother's shoes. Upon being the only child, she totally share the same feeling as well. She continued to flip as Sarah continued her story telling.

 

"The restless feeling were getting into him as he grew and at the age of 17, he had enough. He decided to persuade our parents for more than a billionth time to let him out of those mansion doors. They still insisted he should stay in and that was when I could sense my brother's resentment towards my parents especially me. That night I went to comfort him and as a sister, I accepted him for who he was and I told him for a couple of time since he was young that I really understand and loved him. I accidentally told him that our dad kept 5 million dollars somewhere in this mansion and just by hearing that, he persuaded me to help him get the money as he wanted to do a full face surgery to avoid looking ugly anymore...," Sarah elaborated

"How did he managed to escape?" Eva inquired

"We almost succeed in our plan when..one of dad's guard caught us. We were being brought to both our parents and my brother had some arguement with my dad when it went to extreme violence when my dad slapped my brother on the face. I immediately attend to my brother and patted his back to calm him down but unfortunately, my brother went berserk and not being him as anger was taking over him, he grabbed a gun inside my dad's drawer and shot both mum and dad dead. I was shock as I did not expect my brother to go to that extend of killing his own flesh and blood,"

"What happened to you? How did you end up dead?" Eva continued asking

"Just by the evil smirk on his face, I knew he was after my dad's money next which is worth 5 million dollar which was what all of you were after for. I was too abstracted, I ran to where my dad hide the money and having an intention to save it, when I got shot even before my fingers could reach out to that bag of money in one of behind the bookshelf in this mansion and his last words was 'sorry'. That was the last I've seen of him before my soul was being taken away," Sarah ended her explanation

 

Eva was  overcomed with full of sympathy, that her tears flowed out without her noticing.

 

"So the story on the news was just a made up? And so the 5 million dollars has already been taken away by your brother? So we're all actually wasting our time here searching for it? Ugh!..I'm sorry for whatever that has happened to you and your family," Eva apologized

"If you really are sorry, kill him for me. He is among your friends without you noticing," hinted the devilish soul

"Who is he?" Eva questioned

rap-monster.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1

Eva's goosebumps rose automatically upon seeing half of Monster's face being covered by fresh blood.

 

"That depends on who you trust," again Eva received a non-specific answer which starting to get on her nerves 

 

In a few seconds time, Monster's face was entirely covered in fresh blood and unexpectedly his head exploded into unpleasant pieces splattering, across the room, leaving some stains on Eva's cheeks.Her heart aches upon knowing five lives had been taken away. She felt so crushed she could hardly breathe. Her lungs burned as she tried desperately to cry and breathe normally.

 

"HELP!!! HELP!! AAHHH!! PLEASE...TSK...TSK.. DON'T HARM ME!!" a voice pleaded for help in a panic-stricken and frightened manner 

"Suga?" Eva said upon recognising that familiar, modulated voice of his

"TSKKK....GO AWAY!!"

"Suga?!!" Eva exclaimed and followed the direction of that sound when both accidentally bumped onto each other with Suga panting hard, hands partially covered in blood stains

 

Terror gripped his entire being and pespiration started dripping from his forehead.

 

"What's wrong? I thought..--

"He is coming...he dragged me, he kept wanting to drag me to only God knows where. I'm afraid Eva, please. I don't want to be taken away.tsk..tsk.., help me!!" Suga begged, holding tightly onto Eva's hand 

"Sshhh, calm down, calm down. We're going to be fine, I promise alright? Now we have to find Jay and get out of her as soon as possible ok?" Sya comforted and was about to usher the both of them out of that area when a man's sihoulette stopped her from moving her steps any further

"Jay?" she called out when Suga's gripped became tighter

2352B64A5651EED81B44E6

Jay slowly came out from the darkness and exposed himself, looking so lifeless and wounded by countlss of bruises and blood.He showed some signs of exhaustion and Jay's eyes were only locked on Eva's which was very hard for her to read what was his intention.

 

"Don't you dare hurt her next!! If you want to, hurt me first!" Suga warned in anger, standing in front of Eva

"Eva?" Jay called out

 

His voice tempted her to focus her attention on his and fall for his words.

 

"Eva don't listen to him, or you're next!" Suga warned 

"Eva, follow your heart," Jay told her

"Don't be fooled by the devil's game Eva, please," Suga warned again

 

Eva gave both of them a couple of stares to decide on who to believe when she remembered what was being told to her earlier in the room,

 "If you really are sorry, kill him for me. He is among your friends without you noticing,"

f82803a4aaf8d1c42969315bff392eb7.jpg

CciP1LBW8AEmP-e.jpg

"Eva, do you trust me?" Jay inquired and let out his hand towards her

large.png