Time Is Running Out

Read At Your Own Risk!

"This way, come on! Hurry up, hurry up before we become that psycho's next victim!"

"Slow down...phew," Eva sighed in exhsaution

 

While they were running, lots of mixed emotions were looming in that stressful brain of hers as self-blame was now evolving her entire self upon continuously having the regret thoughts of not saving the other five of them who could have been alive by now if only she could appear in time to rescue them and control her fear from controlling her.

 

"Come on, in here. It looks safe,"

"Tsk...tsk...," Eva sobbed as negativity was killing her inside

"Hey, it's alright, we are safe now ok? He will not find us in here. Let's wait in here for a few second so that our presence would not be that obvious when we hunt for the exit later ok? By the way, here, inject ourselves with this. I brought this serum from the doc before going in here just incase we needed it. It is to reduce the amount of pain from our wounds," Suga explained and handed one of the syringe from his grip to her  

 

Eva nodded as both jabbed themselves with the serum and sat side by side to really compose themselves appreciating some moments of silence. Eva brought her knees closer to her chest as her mind decided to do a bit of thinking here about the whole entire situation when it was being interrupted. 

 

"What are you thinking in that smart mind of yours? "

tumblr_obrueeSt5C1v8k4teo1_400.png

"Just about the entire situation. I'm trying to see whether it make sense," Eva told Suga

"Why are you stressing yourself up? Take it slow alright, our aim now was to get the hell out of here," 

 

The thing that kept bothering her mind was the scene of Jay saving her from the dog that night. How could someone who rescued her before turned into a serial killer now? Her heart kept telling her that it does not make sense at all but her mind was telling her to stop judging a book by it's cover because some people tend to do good just to get something in return which was in this case, to urge her not to believe that a good guy like Jay could turned out to be a serial killer.

 

 

 

"You know, of course it's sad to know that most of your friends who are close to you was pronounced dead but life still goes on. Simon who have such perfect jawlines, Chaerin with those cat-like eyes, Monster with those mesmerizing eyebrows....,"

 

Eva automatically shirnked backwards as Suga described about all of his friend's features in a way that he was jealous of all of their complexion. Eva's heart began to get uneasy especially when Suga's tone was slowly turning into someone who was extremely depressed about life. Eva remained silent at the same time she tend to monitor his change of behaviour.

 

"How in the world could they get such perfect complexion? You feel me Eva?" Suga questioned and gave Eva a very curious, maniac stare as he get closer to her

 

He then used his fingers to brush through her fringe that was covering part of her face and gave a long, admiring stare which honestly creeps her out to the point the only thing that was moving was her panic heart beat.

 

"You have such pretty eyes Eva," Suga complimented with the tones that would give chills

 

Only God knows how uncomfortable Eva was feeling right now but she collected some courage to ask him.

 

"Why are you saying all this Suga? You're good-looking yourself," 

 

A flicker of anger crossed over his face causing Eva to feel so stupid upon asking him that when obviously he was starting to get emotionally unstable. However,  unexpectedly, Suga's lips curved into a smile and in a few seconds later, he suddenly look so sad. He then face downwards, looking so abstracted. Eva was having some negative imagination upon being face-to-face with someone who she assumed to have a bipolar disorder according to what she have studied in her course.

 

"Suga? Y..yo.you alright?" Eva asked in a comforting tone

"Tsk..tsk..tsk..," he sobbed 

"Hey, don't cry. If you have any problems, you could share it with me. I'll try to help you ok?" Eva assured and with shivery hands was about to touch his arms, sincerely having an intention to really calm him down when Suga immediately lifted up his head and galred at her with eyes of fury

zyynsuoya0orscqfvvxy.jpg

His stare made Eva felt like as if she owe him something and the amount of hatred that she could sense was way beyond expectations. Eva's breating started to increase. With the level of resentment that has trapped Suga, he gave one hard punch on the wall that Eva was leaning against.

 

"AHH!!" Eva yelled in shock

 

Suga then continuously punched the wall and laughed crazily.

 

"HAHAHAH!!! HAHAHHA!!HAHA---

"Suga NO!! STOP!! YOU'RE HURTING YOURSELF!! STOP!"

"SHUT UP!!!" he raged and use his strength and pushed her to one side

"SHUT UP,or you'll be next on the chopping board...hahahahaha, familiar with that sentence?"

 

Eva's eyes went as huge as saucers knowing that she was being dumbfounded all this while. She blinked back tears at the same time helping herself up from the hard ground. She wanted to believe this was a dream but she just could not when Suga retrieved that exact similar kitchen knife out from his navy blue jeans pocket.

3.png

"You gotta be kidding me," Sya said in dibelief

large.jpg

"Pfft, there is a reason why I didn't say my real korean name during my intro if you remember," he revealed

 

Flashbacks were replaying back in her mind and every second that ticks, believing that Suga was the real serial killer was getting more and more logical. While the flashbacks were haunting Eva, Suga began to make her realise more things that she had missed out during all of the gorry process she had went through with the rest. 

Suga-FIRE-zeppie-39566387-350-350.gif

"You thought I was dead after being dragged by something inside that room don't you? HAHAHAHA!!Are you stupid?!! Why would I still be here alive after whatever you heard happened to me in that room. So how was my acting skills huh? I deserve an award don't I? HAHAHAHA!" Suga laughed

 

Eva was too astounded and angry to utter anything to him. Furthermore, upon finding out the real truth behind that innocent face of his. 

 

"I trusted you," Eva uttered disappointingly

"Eva....Eva you gotta learn that not all nice people are an angel ya know? You gotta learn who to trust as well cause once you fell into their trap......no more turning back. Aha!"

"You killed your friends. Aren't you even sorry? They have been with you all this while, supporting you, having fun with you and you could simply take their lifes away just like that?" Eva raised her voice with tears forming in her eyelids

"Sorry? Pfft, sorry? They have something which I don't have and that pisses me off, INCLUDING YOU!!! With that, enough talk, YOU'RE NEXT ON MY LIST!!" Suga exclaimed in resentment

 

Eva stood up slowly when suddenly, she tend to feel so dizzy and her vision started to get blurry. She blinked her eyes for a few times but the blurness was just getting more worst. It was so bad that she have to use her sense of touch to feel her surroundings, struggling her very best to hunt for an escape route away from Suga.

 

"Woah, the serum does works!" Suga exclaimed proudly 

"You !! Tsk..tsk... you said it was meant to heal the wounds...AAHHH!!" Eva cried in pain as a stinging sensation attacked her head causing her to root down to the ground 

"Oops, guess it's the wrong one. HAHAHAHAHA!!" laughed Suga, evily 

 

Out of nowhere, someone gave loud continuous bang on the door.

 

"SUGA!! DON'T YOU DARE LAY HANDS ON HER!" that familiar voice warned 

"AAAWWWW, lover boy is here huh?!" Suga mocked as he walked in circle, enjoying the scene of seeing Eva getting unconcious

 

Suga pulled Eva by the hair backwards in a harsh manner.

 

"AHHH!!TSK!!"

"SUGA!! LAST WARNING YOU JERK! LEAVE HER ALONE!"

"Jay?" Eva called out softly, forcing her very best to stay concious when unfortnately her attempt was a fail

"Too bad Jay, I will have to borow her for a while and will return it to you in a package maybe?! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Come on Eva, we have a little bit of surgery to do," Suga joked sarcastically and dragged her unconcious body away down a secret passageway in that room

***

'SPLASH'

"Wakey, wakey sweetheart. Fun part is about to begin!" 

 

Eva jerked and weakly opening up those eyelids of hers, exposing those cognac coloured eyes that Suga had been yearning to have. Due to the fear of being in the room that was filled with blood stains, body organs and dead bodies, Eva had an intention to run but sadly, she realised that her hands and legs were being locked to some bloody, rusty metal chains that was attached to a chair that has taken away her freedom from her.

Sadly she could not even barely move due to the strong lock of the chains. As she was trying to set herself free, her attention was being distracted when she saw Simon's body being slaughtered into half with his eyes still open, staring at Eva's direction. Her heart sank and tears trickled down her cheeks remembering Simon's last words. Once again, guilt loomed over her.

 

"Don't worry, Simon really enjoys the fun earlier don't you Simon? Hahaha,"

"You're sick Suga..Tsk... He is so nice to you all this while," Eva lamented 

"Too bad it's their fault for choosing a wrong friend," 

"Suga, you still have not let go of the past. You've not forgiven your parents don't you? Furthermore, by you killing all of this innocent lifes is a way for you to venge out your anger to what your parents had done to you right?" Eva inquired 

 

His face was filled with disgust upon hearing the word 'parents' due to what he have to suffer during his young age with them. 

 

"I know about your family even your sister. I know your pain of having no freedom, I felt your pain who is having to be grounded in the mansion most of the time. The urge to hang out with some friends and at least live life like normal human beings is so overwhelming ain't it? I truly know it was really suffocating to live life like a prisoner whereby you rarely see what it was like to be in the world out there," Eva described her true feelings towards him since she was the only child who was some sort of experiencing the same thing as him

 

Suga potrayed a poker face towards Evaa and it was hard to predict whatever he was thinking in his mind. Eva was having high hopes that whatever she just told him could changed his mind to stop all this dirty work of his. Suga just rolled his eyes away and went to the table filled with diffrent types of cutting equipments. He started browsing through one by one as Eva elaborated more using her psychology skills.

 

"You know your sister--

"DON'T even mention her name!" Suga raised his voice with his back still facing Eva

"She loves you. You might think she hated you but she understands and accepted you for who you are. Aren't you thankful that even though your parents were disappointed with how you look, your sister don't even look at all that. She still accept her own flesh and blood. She do not want to give you the money because she was guilty upon breaking her promises with your dad that she let you know about the 5 million dollars. I know it will be hard Suga but it is the time to forgive and let go now. It is the only way you will be at peace," Eva explained comfortingly

 

Suga strolled back to her till he was only a few inch away from her. Both looked into each other's eyes.

 

"Please? You need help Suga and I promise you if you let me go, I can help you alright?" Eva offered

"Tsk..o..ok," Suga sobbed

 

A gush of relief rushed through her blood.

 

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Not gonna fall for that!!" Suga exclaimed sarcastially and pierced one sharp, thin metal rod into her arm flesh

"OOUCCHH!!! TSK!!!" Eva cried a torturing cry

VIXX-image-vixx-36119153-500-223.gif

"Yeap, that's how I felt upon what they did to me. Easy to say but TRY GOING THROUGH WHAT I WENT THROUGH!!" Suga ranted out like a possesed demon

"Lets try one more shall we? I bet you're enjoying it aren't you?" Suga continued and get another metal rod, bigger than the previous one

"Suga..tsk..please...stop....," Eva begged

"Hmmm...where should we pierce next eh? Hmm....AHA! Your mouth seemed like it needs to be shut, let's try them shall we?" Suga suggested sadistically

"No! No!! No!!! Please,  begged you, No!" Eva cried her lungs out

 

Suga was sadistically grabbing onto her chin, tightening his grip and was already bringing the metal rod closer to her complexion when someone barged in and pushed Suga away from her.

12599309_613390592156871_1156939055_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMzgwMzc2MTY0Mjk1NjYzMQ%3D%3D.2

"BEAT IT, YOU SADISTIC MANIAC!!" Jay shouted, angrily

 

Eva was shocked her heart almost stopped beating assuming what might turned out to be if no one were to come and interupt the situation. Eva sobbed quietly with lips moving desolately in prayers, thanking God who was having mercy on her. Jay came closer and held onto her hands, wiping her tears.

 

"It's alright, I'm here. Told you to follow your heart didn't I?" he speak, calmly

 

Being so daring, Jay went up to Suga and gave him continuous kicks and punches, feeling so upset upon what Suga did to his other friends. End up, both end up into a very violent and severe fight, using whatever that caught their eyes as their own weapon. Their shirts were badly torn as both glared at each other furiously when in a few seconds, the fight resumed again. 

They were slamming one after another onto all the equipments in that room and feeling irritated, Suga run into Jay and harshly allowed Jay's body to bang onto the hard cement wall. Lastly, collecting abit of strength, Jay elbowed and pinned Suga down to the ground and brought a fist to Suga's face, snapping his nose into a protesquerie. Their tongues was soaked in the taste of blood, bruised and winded.

Without hesitation, Jay stood up and walked like a druken man since he was still in a dizzy state after the fight and made his way to Eva and was figuring out how to unlock the chains.

 

"You need the key Jay..tsk..the key," Eva told him as Jay tried to unlock those chains using his strength

 

After encountering lots of fail attempts, Jay slammed the chains venging out his anger when on the other hand, Suga was continuously letting out a sadistic laugh despite having such severe bruises here and there. Jay stomped his way to him and grabbed Suga by the collar tightly, 

 

"Where is the key?!!! WHERE IS IT?!!!"

"Hahahahaha somewhere....over the rainbow? AHAHAHAHA!!!" Suga laughed it out again when Jay gave him another punch 

"F**K YOU!! TELL ME WHERE IS IT?!!!" Jay demanded 

"Be careful if you want to hurt me, before your girl gets hurts first," Suga warned

"What do you mean?" Jay questioned

 

Suga signalled the both of them to look upwards to where it was directly above where Eva was being chained at. It was a huge chainsaw hanging above Eva and the rope being attached to the chainsaw looked like it could detached from it at any point of time. Eva cried as her heart overflowed with sadness knowing that her life was getting shorter from this moment on.

76kEExAK_400x400.jpg

"You even went to this extend? Suga you're crazy!" Jay raged and let go of him with full of disgust

tumblr_inline_of04v13g991uulkxi_540.gif

"Of course I am. Hahaha. you still can safe her...hmmm let me see.You would do anything for her right?" 

 

Jay stared into Eva's puffy eyes.

 

"I do. I will do anything for her," Jay assured 

"You're awesome bro! If you really will do anything for her lets play a game shall we? It's called Time Out. The bloody key to unlock those chains is somewhere hidden in the mansion, you gotta search for it. You have 40 minutes to search for it. Every 3 mins that pass, I will lower down the chainsaw and it depends on how quick you were to get the keys. If you managed to find the key in 40minutes, she will live and if not that chainsaw will cut through her," Suga suggested

 

40minutes? That's too short!"

"35 minutes," Suga reduced

"For real 35--

"30 minutes," Suga reduced again

"Ok, ok!!! 30, 30 minutes but prove to me that the key is not with you," Jay requested having a feeling that Suga could be lying 

 

Suga emptied his pockets and allowed Jay to conduct a body search on him to satisfy his question.

 

"Let me search this area first. Someone like you could not be trusted," Jay said, straightforwardly

 

Suga allowed him to and without missing any single spot, Jay checked the entire room and it was true, no sign of any key at all.

tumblr_obyjr529Vo1u64asdo1_540.gif

"So, you ready Jay boy?"

"Before I agree, let's make a deal. If I manage to find the key and made it in time, you leave us alone and turned yourself in to the police. If I fail, you could proceed what you had planned, deal?" Jay suggested  

5fefdee8e9b7a3af1243564baf5bf06e.jpg

"Aha, someone sounded confident. Deal bro," Suga aggreed

"Fine, I'll find the key. Until it is not pass 30minutes, don't you hurt her or I'll kill you with my own hands myself," Jay warned 

"Okey dokey, time starts now," Suga said and started the stop watch

"Eva, trust me. I'll come back for you," Jay assured

 

Jay ran out for the hunt but to Eva, 30 minutes was totally impossible for Jay to find the key in this entirely huge mansion but since she have no other choice, she would have to put her trust on him and God because her life will be in their hands right now. The chainsaw was and as per mentioned, every 3 minutes that passed, the chainsaw will be lowered down.

 

"Tsk...I don't want to die," Eva's heart lamented when the only hope she have now was Jay's words  

"TRUST ME, I'LL COME BACK FOR YOU"

hqdefault.jpg

WILL JAY MADE IT BACK IN TIME?

STAY TUNED!