Episode 06

Lily Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 EPISODE 06 

“There’s no way this is happening”

 

Seulgi walks out of the bathroom wearing Irene’s favorite shirt. Irene lends it to her because her shirt is wet after she pulled her into the bathtub because too excited by her appearance. At first Seulgi refused, but she thinks it’s better than getting sick the next day.

 

At the living room, the mood is a bit awkward because Irene is currently lying on the floor. There’s an extra pillow next to her and Seulgi hopes it’s not for what she thinks at the moment.

 

“Come here!” Irene pats the extra pillow while smiling at Seulgi.

 

Seulgi jerks, “Why?”

 

No, please no. Just no!

 

“I know you’re tired...” Irene says softly, “Let’s take a rest for a while before you go home.”

 

“Eh?” Seulgi scratches her neck. She strangely feels nervous, “It’s okay... I’m okay...”

 

“But I’m not okay.” Irene sits up, “Do I look that ridiculous in your eyes?”

 

“What? No! It’s not like that. It’s just...” Seulgi pauses to think of an excuse, “Ah! I think I should go back to the restaurant now. I haven’t told them that–”

 

“I told Joy that you’re here.”

 

“What?!” Seulgi shouts.

 

Irene rolls her eyes and lies down, “Come here.”

 

“I don’t want!” Seulgi turns away, crossing her arms.

 

“Then strip!”

 

“What?” Seulgi yells, “Are you crazy?”

 

“Give me back my shirt!” Irene stretches her arm up towards Seulgi.

 

Seulgi grits her teeth, trying to prevent herself from crying like a little kid.

 

Irene raises an eyebrow, “Shall I do it for you?”

 

Seulgi clenches her fists tightly, nails digging into her palms.

 

Irene slowly gets up, frightening Seulgi with her infamous gaze.

 

“Okay, fine!” Seulgi gives in unwillingly, “I’m tired! Let’s take a rest!”

 

Irene bites her bottom lip to hold her smile. Mission success!

 

Seulgi stomps off to Irene. When she’s about to lie down, Irene gets rid of the pillow and replaces it with her arm instead.

 

“Damn! What the hell– hup!” Seulgi couldn’t finish her words when Irene puts her index finger on her lips.

 

“Let it be...” Irene speaks in a whisper, “Let it do what it should have done from the beginning.”

 

Seulgi breaks into a cold sweat.

 

“My arm is created for you to rest comfortably...” Irene bends her arm and lands her palm over Seulgi’s forehead, “Don’t make God regret in creating it.”

 

“Stop it!” Seulgi tries to free her lips but Irene quickly grabs her hands, holding them tightly over her chest. She couldn’t protest, and she doesn’t fight back either. Instead, she holds Irene’s gaze with her weirdly soft eyes.

 

“It’s been hard for you, right?” Irene says with disgustingly soft voice, “Let’s sleep together...”

 

Seulgi freaks out by Irene’s words.

 

“After we wake up... I’ll love you right until I become a goofy granny.” Irene closes her eyes and snuggles towards Seulgi, nuzzling her shoulder.

 

Seulgi is silently observing Irene. When her eyes shift to her lips, she her own lips unconsciously. All of a sudden, she has the urge to kiss her, to know what could it feels like to kiss her...

 

Out of the blue, a mixture of snot and blood is running from Irene’s nostril. When Seulgi spots it, she bounces up instantly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter