Episode 03

Lily Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 EPISODE 03 

“There’s no way Seulgi is a secret admirer”

 

“Don’t be too upset and come again next time...” Joy gives a small bow to Mr. Baek and Mr. Heo.

 

Mr. Baek persists and jumps to hug Joy.

 

Joy desperately frees herself and then she kicks Mr. Baek’s crotch. After she successfully kicks them off, she goes back to the bar as if nothing happens.

 

While tapping the surface of the goblet with her index finger, Irene lets out a silly laugh, “I hope... I didn’t affect your restaurant’s regulars.”

 

“There’s no other place like this so, I can guarantee, those guys will return.” Joy says as she raises her goblet of wine and nips it.

 

I feel like I’m watching Captain Jack Sparrow speak to his crew in Pirates of the Caribbean, Seulgi could only speak to herself. She doesn’t want to get involved in Irene and Joy’s weird conversation.

 

Irene lets out another laugh silly. “Then, that’s a relief.” She raises her empty goblet in the air, “Can I get another goblet of wine here?” There, another silly laugh from her.

 

Seulgi just nods and takes an already prepared goblet of wine.

 

“But... Ms. Irene, I heard many people were looking forward to your concert.” Joy remarks, “What happened? Seulgi couldn’t even if she wants to.”

 

“I’m not...” Seulgi denies as she places a goblet of wine on Irene’s table.

 

“To be honest, I wanted to form an idol union.” Irene says.

 

Joy gets a little surprise by Irene’s unfulfilled ambition. Seulgi stops immediately, standing next to Irene.

 

Irene suddenly punch the table and raises her voice, “But everyone considered us to be crazy radicals!”

 

Joy and Seulgi look at each other, “Union?!” They say in unison.

 

“An idol union...” Irene grabs the fork, “Idols need a labor union as well! We don’t have steady incomes and our bones are constantly aching because of the high heels we’re forced to dance in...”

 

Joy nods, “I see... it sounds like you were the Normae Rae of the idol world, Ms. Irene.”

 

Then I guess I’m Peter Parker of the idol world, Seulgi pouts.

 

“But...” Joy frowns at Irene, “If you really wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter