Episode 04

Lily Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 EPISODE 04 

“There’s no way Irene is a heartless goofball”

 

The wine bar suddenly goes silent without anyone knowing why it becomes so when just now it’s filled with yells of Seulgi and Irene, who don’t realize that they are just talking nonsense against each other.

 

Seulgi and Joy just wait for Irene, who looks like she’s thinking of something to say.

 

“Exactly...” Irene speaks after a moment of silence, “You understand me as if we were milk and cereal. Why are you like this all of a sudden?!”

 

“What are you talking about?” Seulgi breathes in short pant, “Do you know me? You don’t even know me!”

 

What in the world? This script is oddly different from the last episode’s, Seulgi turns away confusedly.

 

“What’s different?!” Irene firmly asks as she opens her eyes widely.

 

Seulgi looks at Irene, pouting.

 

It is different.

 

“Do you know me?!” Seulgi successfully pulls herself together.

 

“I do!” Irene answers with confidence.

 

“You don’t!”

 

“I do! I know you so well!” Irene replies loudly, “Why wouldn’t I? I like you so much!”

 

Seulgi snorts, “We just met!”

 

Irene moves forward, “We followed each other on Twitter.”

 

A deep furrow appears between Seulgi’s brows. Speechless.

 

Joy gasps, “You guys still use Twitter?!”

 

“We followed each other yesterday!”

 

“Exactly, yesterday!” Irene lowers her head without taking her eyes off Seulgi, “You went all the way...”

 

“Wha... what?” Seulgi stutters, clearly feels uneasy.

 

“I saw your tweet about my favorite movie ‘Blue is the Warmest Colour’ with a ‘this movie reminds me of someone’ caption!”

 

Joy glares at Seulgi, who’s asking for sympathy from her through her eyes.

 

Irene squints, “You did a bunch of things by yourself, didn’t you?” She says while pointing the fork towards Seulgi.

 

Seulgi crosses her arms over her chest, trying to cover them from Irene’s creepy gaze. She turns to Joy to try to convince her that everything Irene is saying isn’t true. But Joy is already frozen in horror. In the end, she turns back to Irene.

 

Irene slowly purses in a smirk.

 

“Ugh! !” Seulgi eventually leaves the horrible scene.

 

“Wow...”

 

 

A few days later...

 

“What’s that?”

 

Irene immedi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter