Chapter one

The Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

 

Warning: This story containts light at the beginning. If you don't like it, skip to the next part. 

 

 

 

The bedroom was full of moans and screams of pure pleasure: two male bodies were tangled together and Chanyeol's lips were pressed against Baekhyun's in a very passionate kiss. Baekhyun could clearly feel Chanyeol's on his thigh. 

The taller his lips, swollen for all the kisses he gave to him, bitting them in a very slow torture. Then he left sweet kisses all over his face and went down to and bite his milky neck too. He wanted to mark it so hard. 

"Chanyeol... Chanyeol... stop." He separated from his kiss and pushed him gently.

Chanyeol passed his big hand on his cheeck, caressing it, and looked at the smaller boy with a confused glance.

"What's wrong, my love?"

"You are with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol. This thing we're doing right now is called cheating and it's wrong. We can't do this anymore." 

"I don't care about him, Baekkie. You are the only one for me. You're so beautiful that you make me speechless sometimes. I love you with all my heart, Byun Baekhyun." 

Chanyeol grabbed his cheeks and started another kiss again. 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up sharply and examined the room, disappointed when he realized that he was completely alone. He had another dream about Chanyeol. And the worst thing was that he needed to resolve his "little problem" in his pants.

"I wonder if Chanyeol and Kyungsoo have already had . Chanyeol did not tell me anything about it." He thought out loud. 

He turned his head at the clock on the bedside table which struck 6.00 pm. In two hours he had to go for the double date with Jongdae. 

Baekhyun was feeling nervous and not completely convinced: he had no idea what kind of guy was this Wu Yifan, but Jongdae asked him this favour and he could not refuse.

He stood up from his bed and he opened his closet: he didn't know what to wear yet. First he went to take a hot shower and then he though about the outfit.

After thinking about it, he decided to get dressed with a red sweater and a pair of black skinny ripped jeans with white all stars on his feet. 

He looked himself at the mirror and smiled satisfied, brushing his black hair with the left hand.

"I'm really cool with this clothing."

Suddenly he heard a loud sound coming from his phone. He blocked the phone and he noticed there were two unread messages: one from Jongdae and another from Chanyeol.

 

 

 

From: Chanyeol

Hi, Baekhyunnie? How are you?  (^-^)/

Sorry if today we did not spend any time together, but you know now I've got a boyfriend and it's not easy to staay with all of you (*a pang in his heart*). Anyway, I'm planning to take him out somewhere tonight: maybe we're going to have dinner at that Italian restaurant we love so much.

 

 

 

To: Chanyeol

You stupid yoda, you don't have to worry about it. I know you're very busy with him lately. 

You know what? Tonight I'm gonna a date too! Jongdae would like to introduce me this Wu Yifan boy. I don't know that much about him. I only know he's Chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter