Prologue

The Intruder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

 

 

Baekhyun was sitting on the bench, in the schoolyard. His dark eyes couldn't keep away from the couple who was kissing in front of him: everybody at school knew about Park Chanyeol and Do Kyungsoo because both of them were openly gay. They had been together for three months now, but Baekhyun kept wondering what Chanyeol saw in Kyungsoo: he was cute and small, two of the characteristics that Chanyeol liked the most in a guy, but his personality was too different from Chanyeol's. Kyungsoo was just too shy and introvert for him.

It wasn't fair: Chanyeol and Baekhyun had known each other for years, they were best friends and soulmates and they spent almost their entire lives together; but now Do Kyungsoo, The Intruder, wanted to take Chanyeol away from him.

Yeah, life was definitely unfair. And a .

"Hello, Baekhyun." His best friend Jongdae appeared behind his shoulders, sitting next to him and making Baek wince for the fear.

"Jongdae!! You scared the hell out of me!" Baek screamed, annoyed. His heart was beating really fast when he saw Chanyeol's hand wrapping around Kyungsoo's waist. It hurt. It really hurt that he couldn't help. He wanted to scream and let his tears fall down from his eyes.

Jongdae was the only one who knew about Baekkie's feelings for Park Chanyeol. But it was an unrequited love: Baekkie was only a brother and best friend to Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter