Going to earth part 1

A Princess and her male companion

 

    Chapter 2: Going to earth part 1


After Min and the Royal Advisor discussed 
They went to see the Queen.

~Palace front gates

As Min and the Royal Advisor drew near to the gates they could see two soldiers guarding the gates to the palace. They approached the front of the gate to go inside, however, the guard's long staffs blocked their way. 

One of the soldiers shouted aggressively what is your business here?" 

Min unfazed by this replied 
"We have come to see the Queen".

The soldier shouted again with his deep voice
"Names?"

Min replied again 
"Min Monakasei and the Royal advisor for Queen Yoona".

The soldier then took out a device and typed something in it after a short while he looked at Min and the Royal advisor. He suddenly bowed down towards Min and RA direction and asked to forgiven.

Min felt empathy for him; she lowered herself down and told him to raise his head.

"You were only doing your job, so be proud not sorry."

The soldier sincerely thanked Min

Then the  Royal Advisor suddenly cut in while the soldier was excessively thanking Min.
"We have urgent matters to attend to Soldier so please excuse us for now." 

The soldier was slightly embarrassed by this; his face was a slight tint of pink.

"Of course Sir, sorry for holding you from your urgent matters, I'll have someone you both to the inner palace." 

"No need we can make our way." The advisor told the Soldier with a serious voice

The advisor turned his back towards the Soldiers and began to walk to the inner  Palace, Min gave a short smile to the soldiers turning her back also to join the Advisor. 

~ The inner Palace

Min and the Royal advisor had a quite of a walk ahead of them since the Palace was a vast and large place.


Finally, Min and the Royal Advisor arrived the inner Palace.

A tall butler with a tailored black uniform from the Palace had been awaiting their arrival.

"Miss Monakasei and the Royal advisor, I have been expecting your arrival, the Queen is awaiting you if you would follow me I shall accompany you there. 

They both followed the Butler to the Queen.

~In front of the Queen's office 

The Butler opened the door for them
"The Queen is in here," informed the Butler

"Thank you," Min said 

The Butler gave a smile and nodded his head before leaving.


Hey guys sorry for not uploading i have no excuse justpure laziness, my other members have been nagging me like crazy they are like my moms, no offense mom love you. 

The only person who calls the Royal advisor (RA) Hiro-san is the Queen. 

Also most of you are wondering why is Amber and Sulli have a small even though Sulli is Amber's daughter. Well the manga i based it off have 2 characters that are similar to Sulli and Amber i wanted to keep the concept the same between these characters however i didn't bring that much ideas from the manga i based it off since it wouldn't be my own writing it would be just a copy of someone else's work. 

can you notice anything different in this Chapter comment down below. 

All comments are appreciated Thanks MIWACO AKA AUTHORSHII OUT :D