The discussion with the Queen

A Princess and her male companion

CHAPTER 3: The discussion with the Queen 


When Min and Hiro-san entered the room they bowed descending their upper body exactly 90 degrees 

"Ah Min and Hiro-san no need to be so uptight. I have been waiting for you so please have a seat," she cheerfully said.

"Would you like any refreshments?" She offered them.

Even though Min was feeling a bit famished she politely refused the offer and so did Hiro-san(Royal Advisor).

"I'll just get some tea for us then," Yoona pressed a button under the table a few seconds later a maid had arrived.

"What may I get for you, Madam." The maid asked politely

"I would like some Kuro tea please Suyoung," Yoona requested.

"Of course Madam, I'll be right back with the tea."

The maid quickly scurried away after leaving the room to prepare the tea.

While the maid was away preparing the tea. The trio decided to have the discussion.

"I assume you didn't come here with just the purpose to just visit me?" Yoona asked in a serious tone.

A tense atmosphere began to flood the room.

Min briefly exchanged glances with the Royal Advisor to ask him if she was allowed to tell. The Royal advisor gave a short nod signaling that he allowed it.

Min began to talk 
"Yes, you are correct my Queen. We have come here to seek permission to use the sacred tree," Min admitted.

"That's a difficult request, are you aware of the risks of using the sacred tree and the consequences you will receive if you were to be found out is severe," Yoona warned.

"Yes I know, it is considered taboo to our world, however, the whole  kingdom is at risk if we do not take action," advised Min

"I know you would never do something like this for your own sake but my daughter's so I shall allow this request but please take dear caution Mina," Yoona pleaded. 

(When the Queen gets personal with Min she refers to her as Mina) 

"I will Yoona I promise, Now then I shall excuse myself and also let us have a meal together when I return back," Min remarked.

Min got up from her chair and walked towards the door and gave a short bow before exiting the room.

After Min excused herself a calm atmosphere replaced the once tense atmosphere.

"Now then Hiro-san how about we enjoy this little time we have together" spoke Yoona.

"Yes, that would be nice Yoona," Hiro-san gave a fatherly smile towards Yoona. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Ah that must be the tea, come in."

The door opened and there came in the maid who was holding a silver tray.

"Madam the tea is ready, I hope it is to your liking."

The maid got out two porcelain tea cups and poured the Kuro tea half way up and served it in front of Hiro-san and Yoona.
(The Kuro doesn't need sugar or milk because honey is infused with tea removing bitter flavors as well)

Yoona held the cup delicately and brought it up to letting the aroma travel up to her nose before taking a sip. 

The maid watched anxiously from the side.

"The tea is delicious Suyoung you did a great job," Yoona complimented the maid.

The maid was completely ecstatic from Yoona's simple compliment and thanked her for her kind words.


Hey fellow odd peeps,

Just updated chapter 3 sorry for the long wait pwease don't hate me i'm already receiving cruelty from my other members :P save meh!

Just want to let you know if you don't know already that in order to get a new chapter you need comment 10 times !!!! 

Miwaco out :D:D:D:D

SPAM STARTING NOW 

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░ 
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░ 
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░ 
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░ 
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░ 
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█ 
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█ 
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░ 
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░ 
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░ 
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░ 
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░ 
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░ 
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░ 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░