In search of a male partner

A Princess and her male companion

CHAPTER 1: In search of a male partner



Min: "Princess you are near the coming of age you have rejected every male suitor we have chosen for you, we need to find you some male companions soon". 

Krystal: "Why did I have to be born female why couldn't I have been born male," a long sigh is heard from the Princess.

Min: "Princess you can no longer survive from Hina's milk if you continue without male companions you may be In critical condition in the future." 

Krystal: "Ok alright I will have ONE only one male companion."

Min: "Thank you, princess, we will start looking for one right away."

Krystal: "But it has to be a human male."

Min: "Princess I wish you would be more reasonable, the gateway to the human world has been sealed off for years." 

Krystal: "If you can't get a human male I won't have a male companion at all." 

Min: "Ok, Princess I will look for a suitable human male suitor for you before your coming of age." 

Krystal: "I'm going to take a dip in the pool Goodluck Min finding me a male companion," she said sarcastically.

Min: "Thank you, Princess, I hope you enjoy your time at the pool." 

Min heads to the Royal Palace 

Min: "Please, may you get the Royal advisor I have urgent business to discuss with him."

Officer: "Ok Madam I will inform the Royal Advisor of your request, for now, please have a seat."

Continues with his work 

Min: "Please get him NOW I am Princess Krystal's Royal Advisor and have come with urgent business to discuss."

Officer: "Do you have any proof to clarify that?"

Min takes off her necklace around her neck and shows it to the officer 

Min: "Is this enough proof for you," she said in an impatient tone. 

Officer: "I'm sincerely sorry for my rude behavior I displayed earlier Miss Monakasei, I will go inform the Royal advisor right away.

He Rushes away and comes back after 2 minutes

Officer: "Miss Monakasei the Royal advisor summons you to his office, please follow me."

Min follows the officer 

Officer: "We have arrived Miss Monakasei, I will inform the Royal Advisor of your arrival please wait here."

The officer enters the office 

Officer: "Sir Miss Monakasei has arrived." 

Royal Advisor: "Bring her in."

Officer: "Miss Monakasei please come In," said the officer

The officer holds the door 

Min: "Thank you," Min smiles at the Officer.

Officer: "Your welcome Miss Monakasei it was a pleasure to help you."

Royal advisor: "You are dismissed now." The Royal Advisor said to the Officer 

He bows towards the Royal Advisor and Min before leaving the room.

The Royal Advisor turns to look at Min

Royal advisor: "Please have a seat Miss Monakasei," he guided his hand to show her where to sit.

Min: "Thank you," she replied

Royal advisor: "So what pleasure do I owe to your visit Miss Monakasei?"

Min: "We are experiencing some trouble with the Princess." She said with a serious look

Royal Advisor: "What type of trouble may I ask?"

Min: "The Princess denies to have any male companions we have chosen for her, so I pleaded with her, however, her response wasn't something I expected."

Royal advisor: "What was her response?"

Min: "Well, she said she only wants a human male and won't accept anything else."

Royal advisor:"I see how do you plan to do that?" 

Min: "Actually that's why I have come today I was wondering is there anyway of getting to the Human world without the portal?" She had an anxious expression due to what he might respond.

Royal advisor: "There is a way but the time you can enter and come back is limited each time you use it and the consequences if you exceed that time shall turn you human, now that you know do you still wish to do it?”

Min: “My life belongs to the Princess and future Queen to our World I shall risk it if I have to,” She responded sincerely

Royal advisor: “Ok, i understand I shall teach you how to do it.”


Hey guys this is my first story so please excuse my inexprience. 

When Min show's her necklace to the officer for proof that she is the Royal Advisor of Princess Krystal, that is her family heirloom which is passed down to generations. Her last name is Monakasei which is her family name 

comments: please comment anything, questions, your views on the story thus far, if the way i formated the story is confusing. (all your views are helpful to me)

SINCERELY FROM MIWACO AKA AUTHORSHII update 1 a week at the least