Chapter 6

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

After we got dismissed Soyeon immediately drag me with her.

 

"Yah Eunjung. Is it true? What Jiyeon said earlier?" She asks.

 

I know she would be reacting like this.

 

"Yeah" I simply said.

 

"Whoa! So you really take care of that brat?" She asks in surprise.

 

"She wasn't a brat Sso just a crazy girl. She just have her reasons to act tough" I said and Soyeon just give me a weird confused look.

 

I somehow understand Jiyeon.

 

I bet it's really hard for her that her own parents don’t care at all.

 

I ignore Soyeon's look and we headed to the canteen to have our lunch.

 

Maybe now she will eat her meal after what happen to her yesterday.

 

Now I'm starting to think about her.

 

Can you believe it?

 

I was staring at Hyomin and Qri's direction but I was thinking about Park Jiyeon.

 

Maybe her craziness we're contagious but her lips are soft and sweet.

 

I'd like to taste it once again.

 

....

 

.....

 

 

WHAT?!!

 

"NOWAY!" I didn't know that I voice out my thoughts already.

 

"No way what? Are you ok Eunjungie?" Soyeon curiously ask.

 

Damn.

 

"Nothing don't mind me...uhm...what will we eat today?" I ask changing the topic.

 

Right when I'm just about to stand.

 

"Eunjung can we talk for a second?"

 

I was surprised.

 

It was Hyomin.

 

"H-huh?...o-ok" I said and stand up then follow her outside

 

We go to the school garden where Jiyeon drag me yesterday.

 

Argghh Jiyeon again.

 

What's wrong with you Eunjung?

 

Hyomin was right there in front of you yet you're thinking about the crazy girl.

 

You're such a pabo.

 

"So...uhm...what do you want to talk about?" I ask and look at her.

 

Gosh I miss her.

 

"Eunjung you have to know something" She said.

 

"What something?" I ask and she sighed.

 

"I never really love you. I really only see you as a friend right from the start" she said.

 

W-what?

 

"Your Dad and my parents just force me to be with you in order to keep you out from isolating yourself to the world" she said.

 

I was just standing here frozen and stunned for all of those confessions.

 

So everything....

 

Everything was a lie?

 

"I'm sorry. Trust me I did try to love you but I only see you as a friend. I did try to make you hate me but it didn't work. I'm really sorry Eunjung" She said again.

 

"You're just saying that to make me stop. I won't stop Hyomin" I said and for some reasons it's hard for me to cry on this situation.

 

"Believe me Eunjung it's the truth." She said and looks down.

 

"Why just now Hyomin? Why didn't you tell me this before?! WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT UP TO THIS POINT?! I'D BEEN GOOD TO YOU. I TREATED YOU RIGHT!" I can't help but to yell at her and shake her.

 

She started to cry now but me?

 

My tears just won't come out.

 

"Eunjung!"

 

I stop shaking Hyomin when Qri came and push me.

 

"Hyomin-ah are you ok?" She worriedly asks Hyomin while hugging her.

 

I just frown and clenched my fist before I start to walk away.

 

"Eunjung" Qri grab my shoulder to stop me but I shove her away.

 

"Don't touch me" I said and leave them.

 

I can't believe it.

 

I don't what should I feel now.

 

I just keep walking while clenching my fist.

 

"J-Jungie"

 

That's the time when I realize that Jiyeon was standing in front of me.

 

She might be surprise with the frown I'm wearing on my face.

 

I just stare at her.

 

"Jungie it's not what yo-"

 

I didn't let her finish what she's saying and drag her to the parking area.

 

I open the car's door for her.

 

"Get in" I said and she immediately obeyed.

 

I also get in the car and start to drive out of the school.

 

We didn't talk.

 

Maybe she feels that I'm in no mood to talk.

 

I stop my car beside the park.

 

I got surprise to see her silently crying.

 

I immediately remove my seatbelt and check on her.

 

"Y-yah. W-what's wrong? Did I drive too fast? Did I scare you? Huh? Say something. Are you hurt somewhere?" I started to freak out.

 

She shook her head.

 

"I thought you’re mad at me" she said.

 

Eh?

 

"Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you?" I ask and wipe her tears.

 

 "Because of this" she said showing me a notebook with a lock.

 

"What is that?" I ask.

 

"It's Hyomin's diary. I get it from Bling. I don't know how did this got into her" She explains.

 

"What do you plan to do with that?" I ask her.

 

"Give it back to her?" She replied.

 

"Wow. That wasn't the answer I was expecting from you. You know normally someone will use that against the person they hate the most. It contains secrets for sure." I said to her.

 

"Tss. If I wanna tell everyone what's Hyomin's secret there's no need for me to read this diary" she said.

 

"Seems like you know Hyomin really well" I said

 

I wipe her face again because there were still tears falling.

 

"Do you always cry? It's so not the gorgeous goddess I met" I said to her.

 

"I cried because I thought you were mad at me. By the way why are frowning that time? I thought you're going to kill me" she said.

 

I sighed.

 

"I met Hyomin" I said to her.

 

"You meet her yesterday too" She said.

 

"Will you please just listen?" I said to her

 

I'm trying to be serious here.

 

"Ok. Sorry. Go on" She said

 

"What I mean is we talk. She said she never really love me from the start. She said she was just forced by our parents to do that" i said while looking at the front.

 

Tears just won't come out even now.

 

I look at her and found out that she was staring at me with her sad expression.

 

"You should be happy now. She didn't love me like you said" I said to her.

 

"How can I be happy when you're hurting?" she asks.

 

I smiled.

 

She's really something

 

"Let's just eat something. I have to make sure you won't be bugging me again tonight." I said and then I started to drive again.

 

"You love to hug me though" She teases me.

 

"Same goes to you" I said.

 

"Because I love you" She said.

 

Then, I saw her unbuckle her seatbelt.

 

"Hey, buckle up" I said to her but she didn't listen.

 

She come closer instead and lean her head on my shoulder.

 

"Yah is that the way you court me?" I ask her.

 

"Nope. I actually don't know how to court you. Never done this before" she said.

 

She gotta be serious.

 

"So you just came up to an idea to court me without knowing how will you do it?" I ask and giggle.

 

She makes me feel better.

 

"Nope. Actually it was my bestfriend who suggested that. You know she's actually suggesting for me to marry you" She said.

 

"Mwo? That's unbelievable." I said.

 

She looks at me and frown.

 

"I will make sure you'll fall in love with me and marry me Ham Eunjung" She said full of determination.

 

"Love the spirit but I wasn't referring to that. I just can't believe that bling would suggest that to you." I said.

 

"Eh? Bling is not my bestfriend. She's just the one who's assuming we are. Yes we both hate Hyomin but I have my way to hate Hyomin and she have her way too. I don't want to meddle with her ways even if she put tons of dead cats in Hyomin's locker" She said with her arms cross.

 

So it's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter