Chapter 26

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

"WHAT?!"

 

Soyeon and I both got shock with what Eunjung had said.

 

"Yah Ham Eunjung! Are you out of your mind? Can't you wait till graduation or at least let Jiyeon reach her goals in life." Soyeon said.

 

"Yes, Eunjungie. I do love marriages coz it was some kind of a happy ending to me but the timing was really wrong. Jiyeon won't be happy to know that you like to marry her because you need assurance that she will never choose Hyeri over you" I said.

 

"But what can I do? I'm so scared to lose her" she said.

 

"You ain't going to lose her. Don't rush things like this Eunjung. It should be on a perfect timing" Soyeon said.

 

"I don't know." Eunjung said.

 

"OK. You should discuss this to Jiyeon and if she wanted the same thing as you do we will just support you" I said.

 

"Yup. Never mind those romantic proposals. You have seriously need to let Jiyeon know" Soyeon said.

 

"Know what?"

 

We all turn to look at the owner of the voice.

 

"Jiyeonnie" I mouthed.

 

"What are you guys talking about? What is the thing that Jungie needs to tell me?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"Uhm. Clearly this is between the two of you so Ramie and I were out of it. Just ask Eunjung" Soyeonnie said and I nod.

 

Then, I pull Soyeon out of the room to let the couple talk privately.

 

"Where will we go now?" I ask.

 

"I don't know. Maybe we should just walk around for a while" She said and takes my hand.

 

I smile to her.

 

So that's what we do walking around.

 

"I'm planning to introduce you to Mom as my girlfriend." She said

 

"Isn't she thinking that already?" I ask her.

 

"No. Mom just said that to tease me actually but she knows that we're not yet official that time." She said.

 

"I'm cool with it. Your Mom is pretty cool" I said.

 

"Hmm. Your parents too. But my Dad was a little scary" she said.

 

I froze.

 

"Wae?" she ask when I suddenly stop

 

"You just told me that your Dad was scary" I said.

 

"Yup. He is kinda scary and strict to this matter but on other things he's cool" she said it calmly like she didn't even notice that I'm so stunned in here.

 

"So uhmm. When will you introduce me to him?" I nervously ask.

 

She laughs out loud.

 

"You're so cute Ramie. Don't be too nervous" she said and pinches my cheek.

 

I pout.

 

"Yah it's not funny! I want your Dad to like me too" I said.

 

"Sorry. I'm sure he will don't worry" she said and hug me.

 

"Actually I haven't contact my Dad five months ago. I don't know where is and it's kinda odd that he didn't even send me messages. Before even though we rarely see each other he would send me mails at least every month" She said.

 

"Maybe he's just busy" I said.

 

"Yeah maybe he is but it's still kinda odd that he forgets me" she said.

 

"Hmm. Are you sure that your Dad didn't have a new family?" I ask her.

 

She sighed.

 

"I don't know. Before I ask him and he told me there's none and he had no plan to have another one but it's been five months with no communication so it's hard to say" She said and based on her expression she seemed like he doesn't want her Dad to remarry

 

We should stop talking about this thing it's making my Soyeonnie sad.

 

I better change the topic.

 

Hmm.

 

"Do you know that Omma and Appa got an interview for a magazine the other day?" I said to her.

 

"Magazine? What magazine?" she curiously asks.

 

"Ehh. I forgot the name but it's a magazine about hard working parents. I don't even know how and why did my parents got chosen out of millions of hardworking parents here in Korea" I said.

 

"That's cool then. What did they ask to your parents?" she ask.

 

"Omma said that they ask about their lives before and I'm sure that they mentioned the part where they found Jiyeon. Mostly the interview revolves on that topic wait a minute..." I said when I just realize that.

 

"Maybe they're sent by the dragon!" I concluded.

 

"But what are they going to do with the parts where your parents found Jiyeon? I don't think those information were relevant. I mean what are they going to do with those? They might have been interested to Jiyeon's life since it's pretty you know. Pretty dramatic and it would be a very catchy." She said.

 

"Hmm. I think you're right. I'm being paranoid." I said.

 

We continue walking and decided to go to the rooftop but when we get there we heard someone's talking.

 

We didn't mean to eavesdrop but we heard that she mention a name and her voice sounds familiar.

 

"Yeah I'm doing my best here. I'm trying to make Jiyeon go with me." The girl said she was talking with someone over the phone.

 

Soyeon and I decided to leave the place before we get caught.

 

"So Hyeri is really trying to get Jiyeon. Does Hyeri have connection to the dragon?" I ask.

 

"I don't know. Maybe yes. Maybe no. But we have to warn them about Hyeri especially Jiyeon" I said.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

"What is it Jungie?" I ask her but she just keeps looking down.

 

"Can I say it later on our date?" she asks.

 

I'm eager to know but if it will make it easier for her then fine.

 

"Ok. But you're ok right?" I ask her.

 

"I am fine no need to worry" She said and take my hand and kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter