Chapter 33

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

 

Because I was bored there in the hotel I decided to search for the Lee Corporation and luckily it wasn't that hard to find.

 

I don't have a car so I just take a cab going there.

 

Getting inside the building is not that hard coz I had my ID and my company has an appointment to this company too.

 

But where can I find Hyeri here?

 

I tried calling her but it seems like her phone was in silent mode or she left it somewhere like in her car coz it keeps ringing.

 

Maybe I'll just ask someone

 

I saw a short girl passed by she looks like an executive her maybe she knows where to find Hyeri.

 

"Excuse me" I said and she stops and looks at me.

 

I know I'm a gorgeous goddess but she doesn't have to look so stunned.

 

And she looks familiar.

 

"Uhm can you tell me where can I find Lee Hyeri?" I ask her

 

She didn't respond and just look at me.

 

Wait..

 

It's her minus the glasses.

 

I supposed to know her.

 

Hmmm.

 

Right, she's my bestfriend who is obsessed about weddings.

 

Her parents were the once who look after me when my parents left.

 

She is Jeon Boram.

 

I don't remember the other information about her.

 

There's too much written in her profile that they gave to me to study.

 

What is the name that I use to call her before aside from nerd?

 

"Ramie" I said.

 

"Don't call me that we're not close" she coldly said to me.

 

Mwo?

 

But in her profile it's said there that we are close and that is the reason why she is my bestfriend.

 

Her reaction was confusing me.

 

"Bu-"

 

"You can meet her at the conference room." She said and walks away

 

Why so cold?

 

I touch my head.

 

I was forced to remember again.

 

Hyeri's Dad told me that I should stop trying to remember my past because it's forcing my brain to work too much and I would always end up having severe headache and those nosebleeds.

 

He gave me a medicine that would calm my overactive mind that's the one that feels like burning my head every time I took it.

 

But I still feel a little strange.

 

My head only hurts when I try to remember something from my past other than that I'm fine with other things like brainstorming that's why I'm the CEO now.

 

They told me I had an accident before and badly injured my head but it was surprising that I don't see any scar.

 

There's lot of things that I don't know but Hyeri was scared to tell me everything because she always freaks out when I got headache. She told me it could kill me.

 

Anyway Ramie said I can find Hyeri in the conference room but where is the conference room.

 

I look towards Ramie and saw a sign ahead of her.

 

Oh that might be the conference room coz the sign itself says conference room.

 

So I walk towards there.

 

But Ramie stop and I almost bump into her.

 

"Why are you following me?!" She irritably said.

 

Geez, does she hate me too much?

 

But I wasn't following her.

 

"I wasn't following you Miss Jeon. I'm heading that way. To the conference room where I can find Hyeri like you said" I said and touch my head again.

 

By just looking at her face there's some blurry images flashing to my mind.

 

It's making my head hurts.

 

She gets into the conference room and then Hyeri come out.

 

"Jiyeon what are you doing here?! I told you to stay there and wait for me!" She said.

 

She seems scared about something

 

"C'mon Hyeri. It's boring in that place. Let me help you with this since I'm already here" I said to her.

 

"But Jiyeo-"

 

"Hyeri I'm still the boss here" I said to her.

 

I didn't mean to do that but it's the only way for her to obey me.

 

"Sorry" She apologize

 

Sometimes I really think that she's overreacting to things.

 

"Why are you so worried?" I ask her.

 

"Why? You already saw Boram and you're asking why?" She said and get back inside.

 

"Ok....Miss PJY is here" I heard Hyeri said then she signaled me to come inside.

 

I got surprise.

 

"You ask for this. Now don't break down or I'll tie you next time so you will listen to me. Act normal" Hyeri whispered to me.

 

I don't know what to say.

 

Right now I'm in front of this people whom I know but I don't remember.

 

Jiyeon stop trying to remember things act normal.

 

"Uhm. So it's been a while everyone. It was nice seeing you again" I felt weird saying that and smile to them.

 

Their reaction was like Ramie’s reaction when she turns around and faces me.

 

Saying you see someone again where in fact you're not even sure when you exactly meet is pretty weird right.

 

This is awkwa-

 

"Jiyeon I miss you so much" One of them hug me so tight.

 

I froze.

 

My heart beats so fast.

 

"Eunjung. Please know where you should stand" Hyeri pull her away from me.

 

I look at the girl's face.

 

Her eyes were teary.

 

She's also charming.

 

So this is Ham Eunjung.

 

My ex-girlfriend who propose to my sister.

 

But why is saying that she miss me?

 

"I'm sorry about that. Ji- Miss PJY you can have your seat. Eunjung please go back to your place" Another girl whom I believe was Lee Qri said to me.

 

I just sat down.

 

Hyeri sits beside me.

 

I'm trying so hard not to think too much about the past but it's too hard when I'm surrounded with people from my past.

 

"Are you ok?" Hyeri ask me and I just nod.

 

"So you're successful now after your five years of disappearance" The girl beside Ramie said.

 

What's her name again?

 

Park Soyeon.

 

Right, it's Soyeon.

 

"Yeah. Thanks to my parents. They all their properties to me" I said.

 

"MWO?! YOU TOOK ALL OUR PARENT'S PROPERTY?!"

 

I got startled with that.

 

Hyeri took my hand.

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PARK JIYEON?! YOU, ME AND OPPA AGREED NOT TO TOUCH OUR PARENTS PROPERTIES!" she's still yelling at me.

 

"Minnie please calm down" Qri tries to calm her.

 

I touch my head.

 

I so hate these blurry scenes in my head.

 

I don't know we've agreed something like that.

 

"I think this is not the right time to discuss things. We're leaving” Hyeri said and took me with her.

 

I cling into her and close my eyes.

 

I let her drag me.

 

What the hell are these memories rushing to my head?

 

It feels like my head's gonna crack.

 

Hyeri let me inside the car.

 

"Wait!"

 

I heard someone's voice but Hyeri closes the door.

 

I was already inside and I can hear her talking to someone.

 

"Back off Eunjung!" I heard Hyeri said

 

Eunjung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter