Chapter 58

Stubborn Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

 

Minnie was spacing out.

 

We are sending Hannah to school today before we go to the office.

 

I'm kinda worried about her.

 

I look at Hannah at the back and she was pointing at her unnie and her ring finger.

 

At first I didn't get what she's trying to say but when I look at Minnie's hand and the ring was not there I finally understand what's going on.

 

The ring was missing.

 

But why? And How?

 

I just start driving.

 

When we arrive at the school she's still like that.

 

"Bye unnies" Hannah said and go out of the car

 

"Take care!" I just said coz Minnie was not yet back here on Earth.

 

I admit that I'm a little disappointed that she lost the ring but I could see that she didn't mean it and I love her more than the ring of course.

 

"Minnie..MINNIE!" I called her and she finally came back to Earth.

 

"HUH? YES?"

 

It seems like she got startled.

 

She look around.

 

Maybe she just realized that we are already here in school and that Hannah already left.

 

"Hannah already go to her classroom. Are you ok? You look a look pale?" I ask and check me if she's sick even though I know the real reason why she's acting like that.

 

"I'm ok Kyul. Just didn't get enough sleep" She said.

 

Quite true.

 

She really look like someone who didn't get enough sleep.

 

 

"Heol. Wait...where is your ring? Why you're not wearing it?" I ask her.

 

I could easily say that she was nervous and her eyes went teary.

 

Tell me the truth Minnie.

 

It's all I need from you.

 

I waited for her to answer.

 

I hope she will choose telling me instead of lying to me.

 

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I worriedly ask.

 

"Kyul...the ring" She said and cry harder.

 

"What about the ring Minnie?" I ask again.

 

I want her to tell me that it was missing.

 

"The ring was missing Kyul" She finally confess.

 

"M-mwo?" I don't know why I keep acting like I didn't know it yet.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm a pabo. I would understand if you wouldn't want to marry me anymore." she said between her cries.

 

"Hey stop crying and don't say that. I'm still gonna marry you no matter what. Stop crying" I said and pull her to a hug.

 

"I'm really sorry Minnie" She said.

 

"It's ok. I know you didn't mean to do it. It's just a ring" I said.

 

She broke the hug.

 

"No Kyul. It's not JUST a ring. It's our engagement ring. A proof that I'm willing to be yours forever" she said.

 

"Well, don't worry. There's still a wedding ring. Don't be so stressed with that. I could buy another ring and propose to you once again if that would make you feel better" I said to her.

 

She look at me at me and pout.

 

"Wae?" I ask.

 

"You should be mad at me right now. You should be yelling at me but you're not" She said and wipe her tears.

 

I giggled.

 

"Do you want me to be mad at you?" I ask her and she shook her head.

 

"You know I'd do those things that you said if you lied to me but you didn't. You tell me the truth and that's what is important. You'd still be Mrs. Lee so don't worry" I said to her and kiss the back of her hand.

 

"I don't wanna be Mrs. Lee" She said.

 

"Mwo?" I ask in surprise.

 

She don't want to marry me anymore??

 

"W-why Minnie?" I nervously ask.

 

"I don't wanna be Mrs. Lee coz I want you to be Mrs. Park instead" She said.

 

"What? I do the proposal so you'll be Mrs. Lee" I insisted.

 

"It's because you propose to me right after my planned proposal to you. So you'll still be Mrs. Park." She also insisted.

 

"That's a thing that we can't agree Minnie. You'll be Mrs. Lee. Buckle your seatbelt" I said to her and start the car.

 

"Why not? You'll be my Mrs. Park. We don't have to agree on anything" she said.

 

"No someone has to carry our family name for the next generation. You had Hyojoon in your family but me? I have no siblings to do that. Eunjung is my sister but she's a Ham so you'll be Mrs. Lee and our kids will be Lee's" I explained to her.

 

"You had Areumie too. Even if she's married with Hyeri she's still remain to be a Lee. So nothing to worry about the next generation. You'll be Mrs. Park" she's still insisting.

 

I sighed.

 

"Are we arguing?" I ask her.

 

"No. We are not. I'm just saying you'll be Mrs. Park." She said.

 

"And I'm saying no coz you'll be Mrs. Lee" I said.

 

We were arguing?....well, Minnie said we're not arguing so let's just say we are discussing about that topic up until we reach the office.

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I came to Qri unnie's office because Hyeri said she will go there and ask something to Qri unnie but she's taking so long.

 

So here I am in the office of the CEO

 

My fiancée was there looking at Qri unnie and Hyomin unnie.

 

Are they arguing?

 

They're calm but it seems like they don't agree with each other.

 

"You took so long. What's going on?" I ask Hyeri.

 

"Well, I didn't have the chance to ask Qri unnie yet because they're still arguing" Hyeri said.

 

"We're not arguing!" MinKyul said at the same time.

 

Geez.

 

"Let's go sweetheart. Maybe I'll just ask Qri unnie some other time" She said and pulls me outside of the office.

 

"They're arguing about what?" I ask her.

 

"They're arguing because Hyomin unnie wants Qri unnie to be Mrs. Park but Qri unnie wants Hyomin unnie to be Mrs. Lee. That's pretty much what they're arguing about." she explained.

 

"Heol. They should figure that out before their wedding" I said.

 

"Yeah and I'm kinda glad we don't have a problem like that" she said and I just smile to her.

 

Who would've thought that I will fall in love with this girl?

 

"Hyeri Areum. Is Qri and Hyomin already in here?" Hyojoon oppa ask.

 

"Yes oppa. But they were arguing" I said

 

"Arguing?" He ask.

 

"But they say they're not so don't ever mention that they are" Hyeri said and we laugh.

 

Hyojoon oppa was clueless

 

"Just go there oppa. They're ok" I said.

 

"Alright. See you guys around" He said and headed to Qri unnie's office.

 

"By the way I heard a news from Singapore" Hyeri said.

 

"What is it?" I ask

 

"Jiyeon is much prettier than ever" She said and I frown.

 

"So what? The news you got is useless" I said to her and pout.

 

"I'm just excited to see her again" She said.

 

I just look down while frowning.

 

Is she still in love with Jiyeon unnie?

 

So annoying.

 

I heard her giggle and that makes me look at her.

 

She was smiling.

 

"Wae?" I irritably ask.

 

She grab both of my hands and wrap my arms around her waist.

 

"You're so cute when you're jealous but I like the smiling Areumie better. I was just messing with you. My heart belongs to Lee Areum now. I assure you that" she said to me and I pout.

 

She likes to tease me.

 

"So there's no news?" I ask.

 

"There is..." She said to me.

 

"What? It better be something good or I'll never kiss you for a week Lee Hyeri" I warned her.

 

"Wow. I'm so proud of you sweetheart. You're threats are quite threatening now" She said and I smile at her

 

"So what's the news?" I ask.

 

"Eunjung unnie is going to propose to Jiyeon tonight" she said

 

"Jinja?" I ask and she nodded.

 

"Cool! I never knew I would be this happy that they're finally getting married" I said.

 

Hyeri just laugh at me.

 

"We should get married first before them. They are our unnies but our first born should be at least older than theirs" She said

 

What?

 

BORAM'S POV

 

I fall asleep again for few minutes but when I wake up Soyeonnie was not here beside me anymore.

 

I remember hugging her beside me a while ago.

 

I immediately go outside the room and search for her.

 

"Ahjumma have you seen Soyeon?" I ask.

 

"She was in the garden. Your grandma wanted ask her to replant the flowers" Ahjumma said.

 

"What? Why is she doing that? Does this house doesn't have a gardener?" I ask.

 

"We have a gardener Boramie but your grandma wants Soyeon to do it" She said.

 

I immediately go to the garden and found Soyeon there.

 

"Hey, Ramie look. I planted it well right?" She ask me pointing to the flowers that she planted.

 

Sweat dripping down to her face.

 

"Why are you doing that? Look at you" I said and wipe her sweat.

 

"You didn't appreciate my work?" She ask and pout.

 

"I do appreciate everything about you. But you don't have to do this ok? We have a gardener here. It's not your job" I said to her.

 

"But your grandma would at least like me a little if I've done this perfectly. You know" she said.

 

I sighed

 

She's really serious about this.

 

"Ok. Let me help you. You'll take rest after this ok?" I said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter