Locked In

Bail Enforcement And Recovery Agent: BOUNTY HUNTER

This never had happened before, her job had always been simple, just grab them, tag them and deliver them, simple there were no buts there were no interruptions no outside influences there was the occasional competition but Taeyeon had already made a big enough name to keep the vulchers and hyenas at bay. Plus these people were not just trying to catch this woman they were trying to kill her. So clearly, not Bounty Hunters. They were either assassins or some kind of group, a mob? Perhaps the second if they were actually trained assassins Taeyeon doubts she could have actually survived or at least she would have had a much harder job getting away from that guy. She sighed again before breaking the 10 minute silence that had gone by. She hadn't moved from her spot and Jessica was still sitting on the floor also not moving. In her head her thoughts were racing at a thousand miles an hour, she was genuinly fearful for her own life she had never felt something like this before she was genuinly afraid of what might happen and the fact that her life now seemed to be on the hands of a woman that she knew nothing about also didn't confort her at all. She looked at Taeyeon as she sighed once again, an habit that even though she had just met this random stranger was starting to seriously get on her nerves. Jessica was about to open to say something but Taeyeon cut her off.

"We have to get out of here, we have to move" Taeyeon said.

"But we can't leave now because they probably made a search radius around your place, so we have to wait until dawn before we can leave and even so we have to be careful because they might be staking out the place"

As Taeyeon talked Jessica just seemed to nod. Taeyeon sighed again. 

"Look, for now, you just do what I tell you to do okay?" Taeyeon let out.

Jessica just blankly stared at her before answering. "Okay"

"Get us some blankets" 

"Why? I have a bedroom"

Taeyeon didn't even dignifiy her statement with a response and instead her look was enough an answer to make Jessica get up and quickly go get the blankets.
While Jessica was busy with that, Taeyeon got to the window, gun in her hand she slightly moved the curtains to look outside, there were still some suspicious folk lurking about and a car that she is certain is the third time she heard it got through the block. She sat down near the couch. She just put her gun down and leaned against the couch. She looked up at the ceiling. What the hell was happening, looks like she was damn right again with her hunch. This woman was trouble, but it was also very weird at to a certain extent her case was curious and intriguing to Taeyeon. She was just a plain old boring english teacher without so much as a parking teacher and yet she was apparently dangerous enough to get her head a bounty and enough of a threat to be eliminated, just who the hell is this woman.
Was she related to someone powerful? Was this all just a bluff and she was actually someone powerful? Did she just step on the wrong toes?

Jessica just dropped all the blankets in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked up at her, she seemed to be much more calm. Jessica looked at Taeyeon's eyes.
She didn't even need her to say anything, she just sat down and immediately blurted out an answer.

"I'm not related to anyone dangerous"

Taeyeon sighed.

"Because it couldn't just be THAT ing easy could it"

"No it couldn't" Jessica answered sarcastically to which Taeyeon only responded by giving her a look.

Jessica looked down and this time she sighed. Taeyeon just looked at the ceiling.

"Who are you?" Jessica suddenly let out.

"Have I not answered that question before?"

"Do you actually think my brain has the capability of retaining anything right now?"

"I thought teachers were supposed to be smart"

Jessica glared at her.

"Look, I'm just trying to get you to stop trembling" Taeyeon said as she pointed towards Jessica unconsciously shaking leg.

Jessica looked down strangely embarrassed, she was trying to seem strong but apparently she was coming off as the opposite and why did she need to show a strong side anyways, she was a damn victim here closed in her own apartment with a stranger she has never seen in her life.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon from Bail Enforcement And Recovery Agency, WiTch"

"A bounty hunter, so that's it, nothing else that's all there is to you"

"What did you expect me to tell you, my favorite foods, hobbies and why am I here? This isn't the school presentation"

"Okay, but like..."

"Look I don't need you to trust me, I don't need you to believe in me, in fact I'm not trusting you and neither am I believing in you since my job is to take you back"

"So you are still taking me back even after all you just saw?"

Taeyeon fell silent. She looked at her gun before looking at Jessica.

"Look, I don't know, I just...don't know"

Jessica looked at her.

"For now let's just sleep, we'll see about what we'll do tomorrow"

Jessica just grabbed one of the blankets and went on top of the couch she laid down covered herself. What the hell was all of this what was happening?
What had she done, who had she crossed. She hadn't done anything why was she being targeted. And by whom?