Just...Who are you?

Bail Enforcement And Recovery Agent: BOUNTY HUNTER

Taeyeon stopped in front of the rather normal looking apartment building and let out a sincere and long sigh. What the hell was she even doing? Was this what her job had come to...to arrheest high school teachers? She sighed. She grabbed a pair of binoculars from one of the bags on her bike. She looked at the apartment, 10th floor she was sure it was that. She looked and saw her target, just a normal woman, having normal dinner, alone, living a normal life. Taeyeon put down her binoculars. She looked down, what was she supposed to do? To just go there and ask her to come with her calmly? To just break in, kick down the door and enter guns blazing? She wasn't sure of what she was supposed to do, she was still considering it. Finally she got off her bike and went up to the builiding, She waited until someone was exiting and slipped past the door quickly, she got on the elevator and pressed the button for the tenth floor, her mind in disarray and ever since she started doing this job her emotions were everywhere, she wasn't sure...should she be doing a job if she wasn't sure? But...it was too late to quit now. The elevator stopped and as the door opened, Jessica was on the other side. As the doors opened they didn't leave much space between their faces. For a split of a second they looked into each others eyes, a second that felt like an eternity. Taeyeon kept her poker face, she couldn't afford to be flustered nor show any weakness, but Jessica suddenly being there certainly spoiled her plans. Jessica was startled and apologized profusely. Taeyeon didn't say anything and her face remained expressionless as she retreated slowly into a corner of the elevator. 

"Going down?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah"

Taeyeon looked from the corner of her eye as she saw Jessica message on her phone. It was a guy, by the way she was smiling, it was probably a guy. They made plans to meet each other today perhaps? Taeyeon sighed attracting the attention of Jessica who looked back at her for a second before looking back to her phone.
This meant that Taeyeon would probably have to stake out the place, wait until she was back...or she could just take her right now in front of whoever that guy was.
But, something about her gave her a bad feeling in her stomach, she really didn't want to get physical with this...woman.
She sighed once more before the elevator doors opened. Suddenly Jessica felt something pull her back. As she looked up from her phone there was a man, she was pointing a gun at her, the situation felt too unreal. Her back hit against the wall and she lost grip on her phone. Taeyeon had pulled her back and unconsciously had jumped in front of her and the man. She was quick and planted a well placed kick to his abdomen, he went flying back hitting the wall behind him, he let go of the gun, Taeyeon grabbed hit took out the bullets and hit him on the skull with it. He was down, she could hear some commotion outside. Going out of the building was certainly out of the question for now. She went back in the elevator and pressed the button for the tenth floor before spamming the close doors button like her life depended on it. Jessica looked up at the mysterious stranger who had seemingly saved her from being murdered. She was in shock, speechless she grabbed onto Taeyeon's leather jacket as if she was grabbing onto dear life, the doors closed and the elevator started moving, Taeyeon crouched and looked Jessica in the eye. 

She sighed.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

Jessica was still looking into her eyes, she didn't answer but she nodded slowly whilst looking at her.

"Good"

"Look miss I don't know what you did that someone wants you dead but, we are going to have a good and long conversation about all of this when you get to your apartment"

Jessica was completely somewhere else.

"Do you understand?" Taeyeon asked.

She only nodded again. 

"Yeah...I can see you don't, but sure" Taeyeon said as she got up and faced the door, from inside her leather jacket she pulled her gun. A black and gold engraved desert eagle. She readied her gun before grabbing Jessica's hand and pulling her up.

"Grab that phone" She said.

Jessica crouched and grabbed the phone. 

What was happening, what had just happened? Someone tried to kill her? Why and who was this woman that was helping her? What was all of this?
Suddenly she gripped Taeyeon's hand harder.

Taeyeon looked at her. 

"It's going to be alright"

"I hope" She whispered as the elevator doors opened. Taeyeon took point. She looked to both side of the hallway before pulling Jessica out of the elevator she took her to her apartment door.

"Open it" Taeyeon said.

Jessica was quick in opening the door. They both went in. Taeyeon closed the door behind them before taking point and checking if the house was clear.

"Don't turn on the lights!" She said as Jessica was just about to press the switch. She closed all windows and pulled all curtains.

"Stay in the living room, sit on the floor" Taeyeon said.

She walked up to the window. She pulled the curtains back a bit and looked down. There were several cars and some men. She had never seen the likes of them before. Still that guy was down and he didn't see where they went so she was hoping they just thought they had slipped past them and were long gone now. 
The last thing she wanted was for them to think they were still in the house. That would certainly make their escape difficult, or just damn near impossible.

Taeyeon sighed.

"You sigh a lot don't you" Jessica let out.

"I sigh a lot?! Really, really? Like given the situation that we're in that's the first thing you say?!" Taeyeon let out as she looked at her.

She sighed.

"Look, it's okay, I'm sorry about that"

"Who are you?" Jessica asked.

Taeyeon sat down in front of her. 

"My name is Kim Taeyeon and I'm a Bail Enforcement and Recovery Agent from WiTcH"

"A bounty hunter?"

"Yes, a bounty hunter"

"And, why are you here?"

"I'm here because you're my next target you're supposed to be brought in"

"Me? Why?! I didn't do anything"

"Look, someone is trying to kill you, you have a bounty on your head, certainly you did something..."

"Killed someone? Robbed something? Blackmailed anyone? Tried to sell information?" Taeyeon asked question after question but Jessica just kept nodding no to all her questions.

"So you're going to tell me you're just some plain boring old english high school teacher who just happened to rub someone the wrong way?"

Taeyeon looked at Jessica. Her hands were still shaking. 

"That's exactly what I'm saying!" Jessica let out before the tears started streaming down her face, the shock was gone and now she was really fearing for her life a wave of fear just washed down her whole body giving her chills and pulling her emotions to the skin. 

Taeyeon scratched her head. 

"What now?" Jessica asked as she cleaned her tears with her sleeve.

"I don't know, this...something like this never happened before"