The Not-So-Great Escape!

STIGMA

 

 

"You rascals! Y'all stole food again. I'm not letting you guys slip this time," Red in anger, the cop cuffed the two brats near the high school.

"Yah! Let us go, ahjushi!," the guy with blonde hair exclaims.

"Shut up!," The cop shouts back.

 

The last lecture was finally done and everyone was rushing home. On the way home, some guys were eve teasing the passerbys, some girls were gossiping about the new girls fashion disaster, one group of girls in particular, also known as "the nerdheads" by the entire high school, were talking about studies (as usual)

"Don't you think today was an immunological overdose?," one of the four girls asks.

"I know right. The professor stretched it too much," another girl agrees.

"I'm worried about the fina-"

"Excuse me?"

They turned their heads only to realise it's a cop, much to their shock.

"Yes, officer?," Y/N responded.

"Omo! Look, they're here!," one of the girl exlaims.

"Oh! So y'all know them?" he turns towards the two boys and glares at them, "Lied again" he huffs.

"Which high school do you guys belong to?" the cop interrogates again.

"Kookmin High School" the girls answer in unison.

"I'll have to talk to your Dean about you two bastards." The cop threatens the boys in anger. On the other hand, the guys smirk overconfidently.

"I can't believe you used to like this guy," Y/N's friend whispers in Y/N's ear.

"So back to y'all. Do you girls know anything more about these rascals. Are they your classmates?"

The girls, hesitant at first, eventually give in.

Y/N, though, was particularly quiet during the whole conversation.

She tries hard to avoid the topic, randomly looking around the area.

Soon after, she realises what she had expected. They were indeed trying to run away.

Namjoon elbows Taehyung, signalling him to escape.

A shocked look appears on her face. Perplexed, she looks at the cop and again turns to the guys, repeating the action again and again. When she rests her eyes on the boys, she accidentally makes eye contact with Taehyung, the brunette haired guy. Instantly, her heart flutters like a reflex. Her muscles tense.

She observes that they try to carefully walk away and before turning around...

Taehyung winks at her. As though it was their own little secret.

 

When they are almost four blocks away, the cop finally realises that they are gone.

"YAH! YOU RASACALS!! COME HERE!!," The cop shouts at the top of his lungs as he tries to keep their pace, startling the girls and Y/N in particular.

"Oh God No!" Y/N says in a low voice. One of the girl notices it and sighs, "Aish!"

The girls finally leave.

 

____________

 

Heavily panting, the two guys arrive at their usual hang out spot. Namjoon opens the large crate of the train and hops in. Taehyung follows.

Jimin is the first one to notice them.

"Caught again?," Jimin smirks.

"How would you know?," Taehyung asks, annoyed.

"It's like the talk of the town. The whole neighbourhood knows," Jungkook replies while Hoseok chuckles.

Taehyung, rolling his eyes, completely ignores what the maknae says.

"That cop is such a pain in the a*s man," Taehyung states.

"Don't forget, a *ervert too. It was hard not to notice his c*ck raising up in excitemenet," Namjoon chortles.

"HAHAHA. Such a d*ck!," Taehyung follows.

"By the way, what did y'all do anyway?," Jin asks.

"You know that old man who stays down the street, right? Well, he was hungry and we felt the urge to help," Namjoon explains.

Upon hearing the unexpected response, Yoongi finally breaks his silence and slow-claps in sarcasm.

"Since when did you become so sensitive? I thought that trait belonged to Jin alone."

"And Taehyung? YOU HELPED? I still can't sink that in dude," Jimin laughs.

Taehyung looks down in embarassment.

"Anyway, lets look at the bright side guys. At least they're here," Jin states a matter of fact.

"I know man. We would have almost ended up in jail if it was not for those nerds and that rising c*ck of the cop," Namjoon chuckles in amusement, "Nobody even realised we escaped, you know.", he boasts.

"Except for one." Taehyung says to himself but then shrugs the thought off anyway.

 

____________

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys.

Please comment and let us know how much you're looking forward to reading this fanfic.

We'll be glad to know.