Chaos Uproars

Secret Lovers : A TaeYeol Story

No one's pov

A few weeks have passed after the whole Baekyeon news came out and the two lovers have been getting a lot of hate.  Especially Taeyeon. TTS is back stage getting ready to go and perform Adrenaline. 

 

Taeyeon's pov

*ding* another message from Baekhyun. 

BB: Taengoo can we talk? Its important 

TY: Not now Baek,  I'm about to go and perform. 

I put my phone away and mess with my hair for a little bit.  What does he want to tell me? What's so important that he can't wait to tell me after my performances. 

 

Baekhyun's pov

I put my phone away after reading Taeyeon's message and sigh in anger. Why do people have to be so cruel? I read all the comments my fans have been leaving on her instagram. Why didn't she tell me it was this bad. Maybe its better if we stop dating. Then she won't get any hate. What am I saying? She's already getting hate and its not going to stop if we break up either. If anything it would get worse. I dont know what I should do. Maybe Chanyeol can help me. 

I walk towards his room and knock.  "Come in" i walk inside. "Yeol I need you're help."

Chanyeol's pov. 

I look up. "Oh hey what's up baek?" he looks kinda concerned about something. "Well I'm thinking about what i could do to help Tae not have so many anti fans.  But I don't want to make things worse. What should I do?" I think for a second. "Maybe you guys should just talk about it, and see what she says. You dont want to start anymore drama than there already is." I feel bad for both of them. People are returning tickets to Baekhyun's musical and Taeyeon is getting most of the hate. They dont deserve this.  "Well I'm gonna have to wait until she's done performing Yeol. I just hope she doesnt think its about us breaking up" I froze for a moment. Is he thinking about leaving Taeyeon? Is he that stupid? She's someone every guy would want to date. I even wanted to date her but I couldnt. She chose him out of all of the guys who like her.  "Seriously Baek,  why would she think that?" Baekhyun pauses for a bit.  "Well I might if sent her a text that we need to talk and that its important" he says while rubbing his nape. "Baekhyun, thats sounds like a break up" he froze "Wait, are you planning on breaking up with her?!" he nods. I dont think I should be here right now. "I'm going out" He grabs me by my shoulder "Yeol, I just think its better this way.  Our fans will leave her alone and stop hating us." I take his hand off my shoulder. "So you rather have your fans love you than have her be with you? What kind of a person puts their fans first over his girlfriend?" and with that I leave the dorm.  

 

No one's pov.

TTS just finished performing their encore after winning first place and they start getting in the van. Taeyeon has Baekhyun's message stuck in her mind. What does he want to talk about? Is everything okay? She can't help but think its a break up. But whatever it is shes gonna have to be strong. 

Tiffany's pov 

Tae looks like she's thinking too hard. I wonder whats going on? "Tae,  you okay?" she looks at me. "Yeah I'm fine." I don't believe her but I'm not going to ask her again until we are home.  

No one's pov

The girls reach the dorm and Taeyeon goes to her room and call Baekhyun. 

TY: Hey Baek,  everything okay?

BB: No its not.  Can I come over?

TY: Whatever you have to say to me you can tell me now. 

BB: Lets take a break. 

The phone falls on the floor and Taeyeon runs out of the dorm. 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys so I am kinda going back in time when Taeyeon and Baekhyun were together but thats because it helps develop the story better.  I'll be posting new chapters every Thursday. So I hope you guys like this. See you guys next week. ~❤Reni