Confusion?

Secret Lovers : A TaeYeol Story

No ones's pov

 

Taeyeon is running in the dark streets and goes to her speacial place. She always came here when she wanted to get away from everything and just relax. But where exactly is this place? No one knew but her. She never bothered to take anyone with her either. She always handled stuff on her own and was used to it, she didn't think anyone would want to know where she was. She opens the door to her safe place and goes inside. 

 

Taeyeon's pov

I enter into my second home and and slam the door shut. Why does he want to take a break? Does he not love me anymore? Did I do something wrong? I can't go back to my dorm for the night or he's going to find me and want to talk about it. I might as well call Fany and let her know I'm not coming back until tomorrow. 

I walk to my room and look for my spare phone. I use this phone only when I'm here. I call her but she doesn't answer. I'll just leave a voicemail.  

TY: "Fany I'm not coming home tonight but don't worry,  I'm safe and I'll be back tomorrow."

I end the call and look for something to eat.  I guess haven't been here in so long I don't have any food.  Well I guess I'll go to the store then.  I change into street clothes and put on my hat and mask.  Hopefully no one will recognize me. I walk outside and close the door. The convient store is far from here. I'll just walk. It doesn't take long for me to get there. Just need to cross the street. Why is Baekhyun doing this? Have I just been a bad girlfriend? Maybe I should have answered before the performance had started. I got lost in thought that I didn't even realize that I was standing in the middle of the street. I didn't see the car coming.  It all happened in 1 minute. Next thing I knew, I was on the floor with someone right next to me.  The car just drove by us and left.  What a jerk.  I take a look at the person next to me and I start to panic. "Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol's pov

After I left the dorm I didn't know where to go.  I just started walking and just listening to music. How can Baek think that way? I mean I get that he wants less anti fans for Tae but its not like breaking up with her is going to help.  It's just going to get worse. I sigh as I hear my stomach growl. I forgot I didnt eat yet.  I look around to find the nearest convient store when I see this person just standing in the middle of the street. Its a girl. She looks lost in thought. I wonder what's on her mind. Then I see a car heading towards her and she wont move. I quickly ran towards her and pushed us both out of the car's way. Then everything went black.