Feels like Forever.

Secret Lovers : A TaeYeol Story

Taeyeon POV

I walk to the hallway with Baekhyun behind me. 

TY: "Baekhyun, why did you want to break up? Did I do something wrong?"

BB: "Babe.. Tae I don't like that my fans and your fans are giving you so much hate because of our dating scandle. I think that break up is the best."

TY: "So you would rather break my heart instead of going through this by my side because of the fans?! Are you listening to yourself?"

BB: "Look I know that I haven't really address the sit..."

TY: "Really? I haven't noticed."

BB: "Tae please."

TY: "You know what. I'm done. I would rather be alone than stay here, waitning for you to see how wrong you are." 

BB: "Tae"

TY: "No, I'm just going to say bye to Chanyeol and be on my way. I'll see you around".

I walk away hearing him crying behind me. I walk into the room again.

TY: "Chanyeol, I'm glad you're okay. And thank you for saving me. I owe you one big time. I'll come visit when I have time after my schedule. Take care okay?" I smile softly.

CY: "Anytime Noona. If you need anything, I am a phone call away.Tiffany-noona, drive safe"

MY: "I will, rest well Chanyeol."

Chanyeol POV

I see both Taeyeon and Tiffany leave my room. I hoep they make it home safe. Baekhyun comes back in and he looks mad and sad.

CY: Dude, what's up?

BB: She left me.

CY: WHAT?!

BB: Yeah, she said I wasn't on her side and she didn't deserve that. And then she left.

I cannot believe what I heard. I kinda feel happy but at the same time I don't want either of them to feel sad.

CY: So what are you gonna do>

BB: Win her back somehow.

CY: And how do you plan on doing that?

BB: I don't know. Maybe you can help me. Well after you have recovered.

CY: Sure.

I really don't want to but if this helps them, I will do my best.

BB: Anyway, I'm going to check with the doctor to see how long you are going to be here. I'll be back

I see him leave and I cry for a bit. Why was she alone in the middle of the street? Was it because of Baekhyun again? I don;t know if I should help him. Maybe I'll talk to her when I get the chance. Right now I feel like I was hit by a ton of bricks. And her smile was fake. Will she be okay?