Frozen in time

Secret Lovers : A TaeYeol Story

Tiffany's pov 

I just got out of the shower,  still thinking if Taeyeon is okay? She ran off so fast I couldn't catch up to her. I sit on my bed and look at my phone. Oh, she called and left a voicemail. I was about to listen to the voicemail when she called again. I pick up the phone.

MY: Tae! Thank goodness you're okay where have you be--

TY: Fany, please come to ***** hospital. I almost got ran over by a car,  and Chanyeol saved me and he was knocked unconscious and idk what to do. 

MY: Okay Tae take deep breaths and I'll be right there. Don't worry.  

I hang up the phone and call Baekhyun. 

BB: Hello?

MY: Sorry were you sleeping?

BB: yeah but why are you calking me for Tiff. 

MY: Baek,  Chanyeol is in the hospital. He saved Tae-

BB: what hospital?! How long has he been there?! What happ-

MY: now is not the time to ask questions. Just get ready and I'll be there to pick you up soon okay. 

BB: okay.  See you soon

I hang up and get of the dorm. I ran to my car and start driving to EXO's dorm.  I'll be there soon Tae, I promise. 

Baekhyun's pov

After the phone call I just grabbed my hat and mask and left my room.  "Hey Baek,  where are you going?" D.O. asked me.  "Just going to out,  I'll be back soon." I said not really looking at him.  "okay be careful" he called out when I was about to close the door. All in my mind right now is if Chanyeol is okay.  Nothing else matters.  I see Tiffany's car and I run to it and get inside the car.  She looks so shaken up.  We don't say a word to each other and just drive to the hospital. 

Taeyeon's pov

I sit right next to Chanyeol who's laying on the bed with an IV on and a oxygen mask on his face.  Tears keep coming out from my eyes and I hold his hand tightly.  "Why did you have to save me Yeol? You should have let me be the one who got hurt. Why did you do it?" I said to him as I hold his hand tighter.  The doctor said he's okay he just needs to rest for a bit.  But I can't help but cry.  Things are just not going my way. I hate it. I hate myself. I feel a hand caressing my hair and I look up to see it was Chanyeol.  "Please don't cry anymore noona. I'm okay. I promise." he said in a weak voice. I give him a big hug. "Thank you for saving me Yeol, If there's anything I can do to make it up to you just let me know" I look at him and smile. I'm glad he's okay.  

Chanyeol's pov

I could hear someone crying in the background. Its the only reason why I opened my eyes. I look at the girl and I see its Taeyeon.  I feel pain all over my body and could barely move.  "Why did you do it?" she asked while crying. I can't bare to see her crying like this. I put all my energy into lifting my hand and caressing her hair. Gosh she has such soft hair.  "Please don't cry anymore noona. I'm okay.  I promise." I said in such a weak and raspy voice.  She hugs me and I feel my heart beating so fast.  The things she does to me. And she doesn't know.  "Thank you for saving me Yeol, If there's anything I can do to make it up to you just let me know." she said as she smiled at me. Man how I love that smile.  "Taeyeon noona, why were you outside all alo-" "There you are. Omg I was so worried about both of you" Tiffany says as she walks into the room.  I see Baekhyun come in right behind her.  Looking at me like I did something horribly wrong.  I see Taeyeon's face and I felt like time had stopped. Something tells me that things are going for the worst with these two. All I hear next is "We need to talk" from Taeyeon and Baekhyun has his eyes wide open and just looks terrified.