Baekyeon news breakout.

Secret Lovers : A TaeYeol Story

Chanyeol pov

" SM Entertainment confirms EXO's Baekhyun and  Girl's Generation's Taeyeon dating rumors are true." I read out loud. How did Baekhyun keep this a secret? I though I was his best friend.  I pout. Maybe he didnt want it to get out. I wonder what he's doing. 

I get up and walk to his room.  I knock on the door and hear somone crying. "Hey Baek,  you okay in there?" I asked as I open the door.  "Get out! I dont need anyone to see me like this." he said looking at his phone. He's sitting on the floor with tears running down his eyes, his phone opened with the article. "Baekhyun its going to be okay,  I'm sure you're not the only one who's feeling like this right now." he looks at me. "Yeah I know. I shouldn't have gone to see her, but I couldn't help it. I never get to see her so I had to take this chance and I blew it. Now our fans will hate us." he says in a teary voice and throws his phone, almost breaking down again.  "Just give her a call and try to sort things out,  if anything she's going to have the worst backlash than you." I give him his phone and a side hug.  "Everything will be fine dont worry, we are all here for you." he nods and starts dialing her number.  I get up and start walking out of his room.  "Thanks Yeol" "You're welcome Baek"

I get inside my room and go to the bathroom and start crying. "I can't believe I lost her, and to my best friend too."

Tiffany's pov

Trying to calm down Taeyeon is so hard.  She hasn't been wanting to eat or do anything.  "Tae open the door. Its Fany." I wait a bit before knocking again. "Go away,  I want to be alone" *sigh* I guess I should leave her alone.  Before I walk away I hear her phone ringing,  "Hello,  oh Baekhyun...  No I'm not okay... Yeah,  I feel like they will hate me too... No you don't need to come over... Okay well take care and I'll talk to you later...  Bye I love you too" Well its good to know that she doesn't need me to make her feel better.  Thanks alot Baekhyun.  

Taeyeon's pov

Tiffany is knocking on the door again. "Go away, i want to be alone" I say before looking at my phone again. *SM entertainment confirms that Exo's Baekhyun and Girl's generation's Taeyeon dating rumors are true.* I can't believe our fans found us. I was about to shut my phone off when my phone starts ringing. I answer the phone.

TY:"Hello?"

BB:"Hey Tae"

TY: " Oh Baekhyun" 

BB:" Are you okay?"

TY:"No, im not okay"

BB:"I'm sorry Tae, this is all my fault. Now all of our fans will hate me"

TY:"Yeah, I think they will hate me too"

BB:"Are you crying? Do you want me to come over?"

TY:"No, you dont need to come over"

BB:"Okay just take care of yourself, I don't want you to get sick because of this okay?"

TY:"Okay well take care and I'll talk to you later."

BB:"Okay bye, i love you"

TY:"Bye I love you too"

I hang up. I just stare at the wall and sigh.  Was this all worth it? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, what do you think so far? I know this is old news but I did start this story a long time ago. Hopefully you guys enjoy. ~❤Reni