Water to Flirting...Aish..

Arranged Love

Once at the mall I saw the guys waiting for me at the fountain.

“Wait long?” I asked after greeting them.

“For hours! Where have you been?!” Junhyung threw his hands up making it more dramatic. I narrowed my eyes. He knew how much I hated being late.

Once, when we were younger I was waiting for the guys to finish getting ready. Yes, I, the lady, was waiting on them. On the way I nagged the whole time about how it wasn’t good manners to be late. We laughed at the memory now and they always teased me about it.

He laughed and ruffled my hair. I pushed him away and got in the middle of them, taking both their arms.

“Where to?” I asked with a smile.

They looked at each other and then back at me. Oh no…

I let go of them and started running, losing my heels. I ran through the fountain and they followed laughing.

“Get back here!” Dongwoon yelled.

“Mehrong!” I started running faster.

I bumped into someone.

“Oh I’m so sorry I-“

I swallowed my words when I realized who it was.

“Gikwang.” I greeted. He had a girl on his arm and another guy was with him with his own girl.

The girl’s looked me over and snickered. So, I was soaking wet and barefoot. Who cares! I was having fun! And trust me…it’s been a long time since I’ve had fun…

“Why are you wet?” He asked smiling. He was completely different from yesterday morning, grouchy and silent. Now, he was confident and clearly in a good mood. I rolled my eyes.

“Got you!” Junhyung came and grabbed me around the waist and Dongwoon got me around my shoulders. I laughed at them.

The girls were instantly interested. I saw Gikwang’s girl slowly release her hold and her eyes were set on Junhyung. I chuckled.

“Hi.” She said batting her eyelashes. Junhyung looked at me with the are-you-serious look and then back at her with an amused smiled.

“Hello.” He said politely back.

“My name’s GaEul. What’s yours?”

Junhyung straightened up. He reached for her hand and kissed it. “Junhyung.” He winked at her. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his ear. “Ow, ow, ow, ow…”

I pulled him away. “No flirting in my presence.” I wagged my finger at him and let him go. He was smirking at me and I was trying my best not to burst out into laughter.

I could tell Gikwang was angry. Which made this all the more funny!

“Sweety.” Gikwang whispered in GaEul’s ear. “Why don’t you go over there and I’ll be with you shortly.”

“Ok!” She beamed brightly and took Junhyung with me. I laughed at Jun’s surprised expression and Gi’s red angry face.

“Come on. Why don’t we move along too.” The other guy with Gikwang pulled his girl away. But I noticed something different with how he treated her. It was almost like…that was his real girlfriend. Or he was just that good of a player.

I turned my attention back to Gikwang and it got awkward.

“Can I talk to you?” He asked.

“Later tonight. I’m out with my friends right now.”

He shifted. “I have plans tonight.”

“Where?” I asked.

“At a club.” I nodded, expecting that answer.

“I’ll meet you there then and we can discuss…stuff then. Araso?”

He nodded and I took Dongwoon’s hand leaving Gikwang just awkwardly standing there.

When the daylight started to wither away I told the guys I had to go get ready. I needed a shower after playing in the fountain.

“One question.” I turned to Dongwoon.

“Yes?”

“When are you going to tell Hyunseung?”

I thought a moment. “Tomorrow. I just need to talk to Gikwang first. Oh gosh..I can’t believe I’m getting married.” I grumbled.

Dongwoon have smiled.

Junhyung hugged me. “I’ll always be your number 1 man.”

Dongwoon hit him on the head. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He slung his arm around me. “I am the number one man in our little pumpkin’s life.”

I chuckled as the two of them playfully glared at each other.

“Anyways~ I’ll see you two tomorrow!” I squirmed out of their grasp and went to the mansion.

I was to see Gikwang tonight at the club called Dove. What a weird name for a club.

_____

Comment! ^-^