The Contract

Arranged Love

~~Gikwang’s POV~~

Why tonight of all nights? I didn’t want to discuss this marriage with Sohee while playing with other girls.

“Hyung. Why don’t you just go pick one? They always swoon over you anyways..” Yoseob was trying to lighten my mood. He was my clubbing buddy. Dujun was my double date buddy. Dujun was the only one of the three of us with a real girlfriend. We had ‘girlfriends’ that lasted a day and a half…maybe.

I took a shot and glanced around. Turns out I didn’t even have to get up. Across the room there was a girl with her eyes on me. I smiled and lifted my finger to coax her over. She sat down her glass and came over without hesitating.

“I couldn’t help but notice how lonely you looked.” She said to me sliding over and placing a hand on my chest.

I smiled. “I’m not lonely anymore.”

A waiter brought some more shots and Yoseob left me and…well I didn’t know her name.

“Hopefully you’re not a dancer. I’ve never cared much for that.” She was circling her finger around my chest while talking.

“I think we’re going to get along fine.” I whispered in her ear and kissed her neck.

 

The two of us, I still haven’t gotten her name, stayed in the booth all night. Whispering to each other, laughing…but mostly kissing. She helped keep my mind off of Sohee and this stupid wedding.

My hand ventured down her side and I pulled her closer to me. She willingly came, loosening my tie in the process.

“Woah…check her out.” I heard someone whisper.

“Dang. Talk about H-O-T.”

“She looks new. Maybe I should introduce myself.” I heard snickers.

Ok, I was curious. I stopped kissing long enough to peek around. She was kissing my neck but my eyes were on the new girl.

She was wearing a short black dress with diamond crested straps and five inch heels with straps that went up her ankle. Her hair was partially up with curls hanging around her neck. She had perfect curves too. Her walk was full of confidence and I noticed that all the guys were drooling over her.

The girl in my arms moved to kiss me again but I held her wrists. “Wait.” I said around . She pouted but sat down next to me. The girl getting all the attention approached us. She looked familiar…Masks popped into my head…but there’s no way..

She slid into my booth. “Don’t stop on my accord.” She said with an annoyed smile.

It clicked. “Sohee?” I asked looking her up and down.

She snorted. “Do I look that different?” She raised an eyebrow.

I slowly nodded.

“Oppa~ Who is she?”

I looked at the girl next to me. “My fiance.”

Her eyes widened. “M-Mianhae.” She was starting to get up but Sohee stopped her.

“You’re not bothering me.” She sweetly smiled at the girl. “I just need to talk to my fiancé for a bit. You’re free to stay.”

The girl unsurely sat back down. I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her neck but it wasn’t the same anymore. Dang Sohee…ruined the moment.

“I’m just…going to go to the comfort room.” She mumbled and left. I sighed.

“Sorry. But this won’t take long and you can go back to flirting.” As soon as the girl left her tone and facial features changed. It was all cold and business like.

She slid a folder over to me.

“What’s this?”

“A contract.”

“Bwoh? Jinja?”

She nodded.

“You might like it but if there’s anything you disagree with tell me.”

I opened the folder and saw one page with three listed things and then a line for me to sign my name. I noticed she already did.

“Number one…” I scanned it over. “You’re giving me permission to play around?” She nodded. I like her more and more…

“Number…A divorce?” I knitted my eyebrows and looked at her.

“This marriage is just to amuse my father. We’ll divorce after a few months.”

“That’s fine with me.” I looked at number three and started laughing.

She raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t fall in love with you? That’s number three?” I started laughing harder.

She sighed. “I’m serious though.”

I stopped laughing and looked at her. She was serious…She pulled out a pen and handed it to me.

I signed my name and handed the folder back to her.

She smiled and stood. “Just to get things straight. I will not fall in love with you.”

“You mean try. We all know you’ll fail.” I teased.

She half-smiled. “We’ll see. Have a good night.” She said with a wave of her hand and left.

Hmm…What an interesting outcome.

___

^-^

Comment! XD

Comment Replies:

VestaRo
haha junhyung :D

Junhyung: You can't help but love me! XD