It's Final

Arranged Love

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" I asked Gikwang before we walked into the lawyer's room.

"I thought you wanted a divorce."

"I just don't want us to end on bad terms."

He softened and smiled at me.

"I respect your decision. Maybe we were only meant to be friends."

You nodded and entered the room together.

 

After coming out I felt free. The papers were signed and the two of us were no longer married. Just like that. It was too easy.

The two of us walked out the building, feeling awkward.

Sora and Dujun were outside, waiting.

"Sora?" I asked.

"Sohee!" She hugged me. "Did you really do it?" I nodded.

Dujun patted Gikwang's back and gave him a smile. Gikwang tried to smile back.

"Can I speak to Gikwang alone?" I asked. They nodded and started walking away, holding hands.

He slowly turned to me.

"Remember. I don't want us to suddenly leave each other's lives. I do want to be friends." I said.

He sighed. "You'll just have to give me time to get over you."

I  nodded. "I understand."

"But I'm not against being friends." He held his hand out. I ignored it and hugged him. After a moment he hugged me back.

When I pulled back a few tears fell.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because I know I hurt you."

He softened. "It's ok." He wiped my tears.

He looked up and smiled. "I think someone is waiting for you."

Gikwang turned me around and I saw Junhyung standing there looking at the two of us. I smiled.

"Go." He whispered in my ear.

I gave him a small smile and went to Junhyung. I looked back to see Gikwang walking away. I looked back at Junhyung.

"I'm only single for 5 minutes and you already come to sweep me away."

"I'm not a patient guy." He teased. "Besides. I never know when another man might come running and confessing his feelings to you."

I smiled.

"Now....about that date.."

________

Well, this is coming to a close!! A few more chapters...

LiAvlY
Hihi, I knew it would be Junhyung ^^

Junhyung: How could it not be me?

TaeMyunggie
Junhyung step back! Sohee have kikwang ^^
Junhyung u can always come to me XD

Giwkang: Can you take me instead? keke!

YURii19
Lmao ohh yeah bring it on kiki XD

Gikwang: I lost. T_T

b2stfan19
poor kikwang and yoseob i dont mind if u marry mi.i love sohee and junhyun

Yoseob: There should only be YoHee shippers!! Not SoJuns!!!!

melovef
Gosh why junhyung so sweet?

Junhyung: Sweet is my middle name!

Halimalikesrice
Oh junhyung so smoooooth! Don't worry kikwang I'll give you a hug and have you as my husband. YOSEOBIEEEE what do you have to say about all this?

Yoseob: You don't even want to know...that's why the author hasn't put me in. She KNOWS I"ll protest and creact havic!! Sohee!!! You promised! *sob*

MeluvB2ST
Gikwang! See Sohee is gonna divorce with you! Then go to Junhyung!! After the divorce come to me ok! I'll marry you! But if Sohee rejects Junhyung also... I'm just gonna marry all six of you! Dujun,HyunSeung,Junhyung,Yoseob,Dongwoon and you! Nyehehhe I'm so greedy!

Sora: WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! You can have the other five! But Dujun is mine!!!!

dubuuu
O.m.g. i love the chapter!!!i thought it.ll be like the other stories-her falling for her husband etc-:)))i like it this way too!!*thinking* or will it have a twist?anyways i love it!!!^-^btw:yoseob is so kyuuute!!!!-love the gifs- keke update soon~

Me: Sorry! No twist! She will be with Junhyung in the end. ^-^