Seungri's fault

SEOUL TOP NEWS: BIGBANG KIDNAPPED

Club 'Red', Seoul, 3.11 AM

Seungri was dancing with Anna very closely, his hands on her waistline, enjoying the loud music. He seemed having forgotten everything about his missing members tonight. The vibration of the bass, the drinks he had at the bar, the ladies. He was getting lost in this party feeling he used to look for every night. But since they had to work on their comeback the last months, his schedule was very busy and stressfull. Time is precious, as his father always told him.

Suddenly Anna came to him closer putting her hand in his neck and whispered: "I'm tired. Let's hang out at the bar for a while." Seungri was attracted to the idea of one or two drinks this evening. "Let's go", he whispered back and led her to the bar where they ordered two shots of vodka.

While enjoying the strong taste of alcohol going down his throat, Anna asked Seungri with her very low voice: "I heard some of your members were kidnapped... There was an report at the news magazine a few days ago..." Seungri gulped nervously.

Why do you have to aks me something like this on such a beautiful evening?

Can't we just enjoy ourselves tonight?

He looked at her tempting red lips that were glinting wet in the colorful lights of the club, when he responded: "It's a bit complicated at the moment, but we all try our best..." "Sorry." She laughed understandingly. "I didn't want you to be flustered. It's okay when you don't wanna tell me about this..." Seungri just finished his third shot to order the next two and added gazed in abstraction by her hot body shape: "No, no, I just... I mean... You can ask me anything. I just need to be a bit careful..." "Oh yeah, that's perfectly fine." Anna nodded and ordered another shot for her target to make him entirely drunk.

There was no one around at the moment. This was her chance. "I was just worried if you are in danger, Seungri. I mean, kidnapping is horrible! Won't you get bodyguards or something like that?" She asked him as natural as possible. "Yeah, YG want us to not leave our apartments for the next weeks but I mean, you know what kind of man I am, I just need my personal space to get out of there from time to time." Seungri's eyes showed her that he wouldn't be able to walk straightly anymore, let alone to run away.

This is so easy.

"I would love to meet Gd once, don't you think you could call him over?" Nervously, Anna waited for his answer and was very satisfied when Seungri started searching in his jacket for his phone.

 

 


 

Gd's apartment, Seoul, 3.42 AM

"It's almost 4 in the morning! What the hell?! Why should I go to a club now?!" Gd's sleepy voice sounded very angry. He practically screamed in his phone which was a characteristic of him whenever he was truly in rage because of his Maknae. Seungri knew he had to lie if he really wanted Gd to come over: "I'm in big trouble right now, Hyung!" He tried his best to sound convincing, mimicing a wailing voice. "PLEASE." Gd sighed and hung up to take his coat quickly and hurriedly leave his appartment. His hasty steps slapped loudly at the slick ground of the building, until he reached the door and went to his car. What the hell had Seungri done to be so anxious?


 

Club 'Red', Seoul, 4.21 AM

"Uugh..." Seungri moaned and swear feeling the pain rushing trough his face. He was bound on a chair in a room located in the rear section of the building. Anna watched Crack whipping him strongly with his belt to hush Seungri ultimately. "YOU", he said loudly looking at Anna who simply laughed at his naivety and responded: "I hope he'll come! Cause if not, you're really into big trouble, alright?"

"He's here", King said appearing at the door: "I'll take care of him. Just wait for me in the car in front of the club!" "Aren't there too many people?", Crack asked sceptically, but King was already on his way to the entrance to change roles with a doorman he had impressived before.

Gd was walking straightly to the access that was completely free. The streets were empty and the only sound he heard was caused by the dance music coming out of the club. When he came closer, the other two doorman left as arrenged and King stepped forward. "What's the pr..." Gd wanted to ask, when the tall man was getting in his way, but he suddenly got pulled around by him, one hand covering his mouth, and was moved to the side forcefully. Shocked from the sudden attack, Gd tried to use his entire strength to defend himself from being dragged into a car that was driven by, but he had no chance against the monstrious power of his attacker. "Be a good boy and don't resist anymore", Crack said when he gripped his hair to pull him inside of the car. Gd groaned by the pain caused by pulling him into and screamed in the small period King let go his hand from his mouth: "HELP ME! HELP!" Crack pressed a duck tape at Gd's lips rashly and tied his hands together on his back.

Mission completed.