Betrayed

SEOUL TOP NEWS: BIGBANG KIDNAPPED

Somewhere close to Seoul, 7:10 AM

When Daesung opened his eyes, the dazzling of strong green light made him close his eyes again. He was alone in a big, shappy room which could be part of a former industrial building. The walls were grey like the floor and the spare furniture was all covered with dust. There was an old office table, a shelf with a few books and a dirt-stained mattress that was right next to him. 

Daesung tried to move his hands but every small move hurt because of the tightly wrapped duct-tape and he groaned with pain. His eyes became wet again. Where am I? Where's Taeyang? Did they hurt him? Then he hurt a slapping sound and a foreign voice saying something angrily. A shiver ran through him. What will they do to us? To me? What do they want? Money? 

His heart was beating faster, when he got up and went to the closed door to listen through the walls. But then he heard a shot of a gun which made him freeze immediately. Shocked, his knees gave in and he sinked to the ground. He was unable to move.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time in Seoul, YG Building

"Your full schedule for the next weeks was declined. We have to prevent this to become public, you understand? TOP, you will the only one going to the shooting today. If only one member appears it wont be that suspicious. Just tell them we are busy."

"Yeah", TOP answered low-voiced. Gd nodded vacantly, Seungri was just staring out of the window. 

"Nobody need to know that two of our members are missing. It would be the biggest scandal that ever happend in the KPOP industry..." YG walked nervous to the other side of the room to grab his water bottle and emptied it.

The phone ringed and YG answered: "Anyohaseyo?" ... "Wh-What??! Why? How...?" ... "Wait a second..."

TOP, Seungri and Gd exchanged concerned looks and suddenly the door opened and the manager rushed into the room holding a newspaper in his right hand: "BIGBANG kidnapped! What an exciting headline!" Gd grabbed it and read the first article: BIGBANG'S TAEYANG AND DAESUNG WERE KIDNAPPED RIGHT AFTER THEY LEFT THE AIRPORT IN INCHEON. A WITNESS REPORTED THAT THE DRIVER OF... 

"Where did the get the information from??", Seungri asked in disbelief and TOP speculated: "Maybe one of the fans witnessed that the car was driving unusually fast... " Gd said worriedly: "We should speak with the police to keep informed with the progress. Maybe they found out the localization of their phones." 

 


 

Somewhere close to Seoul, 7:35 AM

The bullet missed Taeyang's face barely and bashed into the wall behind him. He was confined to a chair in the main hall of the building which was very big. Jihoon was loading the gun again and pointed it at the idol's forehead: "Are you sure you don't know the next appointment in Kwon Jiyoung's schedule? You guys seemed so close to each other." Taeyang was breathing heavily but he kept quiet and just looked directly in the eyes of his opponent who slapped him once again. He wouln't betray his hyung to these strangers. Of course he remembered the shooting location where they wanted to go to. 

Jihoon beckoned Crack over to watch their guest and walked to Bloody who was cleaning her gun at the moment. "He isn't giving up", Jihoon explained impatiently. "And I can't hit him hardly cause he should look pretty when we will sell him, right?" "Exactly", Bloody said and looked at him calmly. "Use the other guy to convince him." Jihoon hated himself for not having thought about this at his own: "Thank you." He sounded hateful. "You're welcome", Bloody answered and winked at him. 

Daesung was startled when the asian man entered his room. When he saw the gun he stood up quickly and Jihoon pulled him out of the room. When Taeyang saw Daesung he felt his heart freezing. Jihoon's gun pointed right at Daesung's chin while he asked again: "Where can I find Kwon Jiyoung?" Taeyang looked at the man, then looked at Daesung who closed his eyes scared to death. At the end, Taeyang began to tell about the shooting...

 

 

*** Thank you for reading my story until now!!!! Please tell me your opinion in the comments!!! I wanna write it as realistic as possible!****