The shooting

SEOUL TOP NEWS: BIGBANG KIDNAPPED

Seoul, Shooting, 8.00 AM

TOP entered the studio right at 8 AM. Although he couldn't think of anything beside the kidnapping he had to handle this professionally. It wasnt his first time to do a shooting. On top of this he was quite talented in posing. When the shooting started TOP didn't even think of being nervous or less good than usual. The photographer complimented him a lot during the shooting. 

"We are quite busy with our schedule", TOP explained during a break. "I see", the photographer said understandingly. "I know you guys are working hard right now. I am actually a big fan... Uhh.... May I ask you for an autograph?" "Of course."

After the shooting TOP went out of the big building and stopped at a drinks machine to get himself a coke. When he was about to insert a few coins into the machine, something big hit him on the back of his head and made him lose his counsciousness right after the sudden attack.

King looked down on the guy who had slumped to the ground immediatly. He had used a small baseball bat hidden under his coat. Since he was a really big buy nobody would ever notice something this size or would search on him. After he looked around real quick he hefted the guy on his back and walked into the next room.

"Not bad", Anna said surprised by the great speed of the assault. Thanks to his experience, King could knock out every guy within a minute without leaving any trace. They left through the backdoor where Jihoon was waiting inside the van to drive off quickly. King carried the guy easily into the car and Anna helped him to tie up TOP's hands using a thick rope that couldn't torn off easily. "Good job", Anna said patting King's back who was smiling: "That was pretty easy, actually." "Yeah, but where are the other members? Tae... What's his name again?" "Taeyang", Jihoon aswered. "Right", Anna continued. "He said that all the members would come to this place... Why did he lie to us? Is he trying to kill himself?" Jihoon groaned dissatisfied. He should teach this kid a lesson... Whatever the boss told him. This Taeyang should better show some respect to him.

 


 

Seoul, YG building, 12.00 AM

"He doesn't pick up..." Seungri and Gd were trying to reach TOP by phone for over an hour now. "What if something happened to him...", Seungri began, but Gd interrupted him harshly: "Don't say that!" Of course he has thought about it as well. Daesung and Yougbae were still missing. No one knew about their condition. These thoughts made Seungri imagine the worst things that could happen to them. Unlike his image on TV, he was  getting insecure really easily. He hasn't talked much since his hyungs had disappeared. He hasn't even eaten anything today. Gd has tried to convince him to eat just a sandwich or a small cup of ramen but he had replied shortly: "I'm not hungry at the moment." Gd was worried about him as well. He would spend as much time as possible with him.

"Maybe we should call Manager hyung...", Seungri broke their silence. Gd took a deep breath and nodded after all insightfully.

 

*** Sorry... This chapther isn't as long as the former ones... :/ My pc isn't working these days so I have to write it on my parents' pc -> that's quite annoying. Hope you guys like it despite of that and continue reading my story!!***